>Helpful links
pastebin.com/1GThtBUt
>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
poe.trade/
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1799628
google.com/search?q=commander of darkness and blasphemy&oq=commander of darkness and blasphemy&aqs=chrome..69i57.4919j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for esk is still our girl

sh1tcr0wz

desu argus is harder than izaro

is pressstarttopaws our girl too?

forgot you'r cat

Reminder to not love men

I wonder how many carpets Ranged has munched on

>do a quick 5 minute lab run on my ranger
>get FREE frenzy charge generation
Why waste links and passive points lol

So unfortunately i dont think Hand of Wisdom and Action crit works in a temp league, the tree is too tight before level 90ish and gearing is really tricky. Still a great build with raider/pathfinder but too hard to work with assassin or inq

What are the odds BV poison double dip gets fixed before christmas? I have a spicy take on that I want to try.

So I'm a big pussy and have yet to attempt any of the breachlords, how hard are they? How much dps should I have to kill the elemental ones? How hard is the phys one? Only got one phys breachstone so I'd rather not fuck it up

>What are the odds BV poison double dip gets fixed before christmas?
What do you care? it's not like the skill becomes unviable if they do fix the bug, knock yourself out if you like literally gamebreaking builds, but remember playing a game with cheat mode is admitting you're a casualshit

>Get recommended to level with LeFirestorm
>Spark is way faster and dynamic
I got memed

lol

no it aint

>free
>FREE
>FREE
>free
>FREE
>free
>FREE
>FREE
>F R E E
>F R E E

i've never had this much jew/fuse saved up before

feels weird man

>tfw making a build without vaal pact

VP is for bad players

real players rely on defenses, life regen, leech and manual avoidance

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1799628

Them div cards :F

nice, another potential headhunter card

Linking next to kuduku is a retarded meme and does not work

r u serious?

>someone made a 6l short bow card to chance for quill rain
fuck off EA babbies

>The Forsaken
That text kinda got to me desu.

breaches are exciting poeg

only when you don't experience them at 3 fps

awesome

>The Valley of Steel Boxes

Neat desu

Has no one developed a replacement for Durian? Tired of having 8 poe.trade tabs open waiting to get 'wooped'

what a shitty filter

>9cards
better drop in several areas or else it's shite

HERE WE GO

I HOPE YOU GOYIMS ARE READY

>need one regal
>tfw trying to buy that one regal

trading can't get harder than this

I'm sorta hoping and expecting it to be a drop from only strongboxes

tools exist but they are normally private to get a speed advantage over poetrade on parsing the trade api and flipping underpriced items

>how old you play PoE
>how many shekels have you spent on microtransactions

You like my leveling gear? :)

back

Is everyone ready for the next meta build unique?

>embezzler standing on black death
>run towards it
>it flees into the next room and possesses a rare instead of the unique mob it was sitting on

I fucking despise ghost ai.

Some good ones, but it's hard to be too excited since if they're good you're never likely to see them.

ur late desu

They wouldn't be 10C if I was late.

is assaasin toxic delivery multiplicative with the BV bug so i can get 7200% extra poison

yes, more is almost always multiplicative with other sources of more.

no really, you're probably a little less then a week late

I regret playing a life evasion build.

dude even fucking ziggyD already talked about this
kill yourself slowpoke normie

what hp should I have before I go do merciless izaro?

glad to see /pol/turds trying to appropriate another meme

>GOYIMS

"goyim" is already plural you fucking antisemetic nazi

"goy" is singular

learn the fucking tongue of the ONLY real culture of this shithole planet pls

life?
~10k
es? 6k~

ziggy already got a hold of it and made it spike

>not posting the talisman card
are you not hyped to buy 20ex worth of 3c cards to try and get the greatwolf talisman you want?

10k?
You fucking with me?

5k is more than enough if you have decent deeps and can avoid his hits

no, his hits will hit for almost 5k and if he teleports you into a trap right after you are dead

life is in a really bad spot right now

Now I just need a surrender and ill be fuckin invincible.

how much hp

Ah okay. I was at 3k life and I died to him a couple times. I was getting frustrated.
Yeah I know I'm sc, but first time playing
You think it would be worth spending my 1 exalt on belly of the beast over my lightning coil, or use that $ for other shit?
My damage feels fine, it's just the random 1 shots

>retard makes shit up on the spot

never change poeg

Not anywhere near enough but im lvl 55 and my next 22 or so points are going into hp.

A belly is going to give you like 200 extra hp if you have 3k right now, rework your tree or get life rolls on your other gear, you'll probably need to do both.

I'm only like level 65. The next passives I'm getting are the 7 nodes and constitution. So I know I can get a lot higher hp.
Would it still be worth to get belly ? or nah

I'm a lvl 53 ranger, in the last third of act 2. I have almost 800 hp, and 1.3k dps on my normal attacks. The only trouble I have is the occasional fps dip during a breach and if something is outstandingly strong and manages to take away mor ethan 75% of my hp. I'm not even sure if I have any ES right now.
What should my stats be at this point? More survivability?

Your hp should be at several times what it is currently.

I am almost sure that the massive input lag during the Malachai fight is not a bug, but a feature.

Stop talking shit. 1.5k life what you should be aiming for by the end of normal difficulty, 3k by the end of cruel, 4.5k by the time you hit merc dried lake, 5.5k or so before you start maps. From there progress is simple, you want 7.5k or so for red maps, blah blah blah.

Well I can say that my passives play a big role in that since I'm collecting attack speed mostly. As for the items, most of the ones Ive seen so far would give 20-40hp, and the ones that give es would give a similar amount. so I'm not exactly sure how I'm supposed to procure health and/or ES from items without buying some good stuff.

>lvl 53 in act 2 normal

are you retarded?

balance them out more. If you are making a life char make sure you get lots of life nodes as well

Wait, I'm on cruel last third of act 2. That guys is probably right about my hp.

Are you retarded? Or are you making assuming that every build should be about facerolling?

FFS.

faceroll this
*unzips*

strongbox drop would be good since they're everywhere. would definitely dig that if the drop rate isn't abysmal

I'm not exactly sure if I'm gonna go for HP or ES. I'm not taking this game seriously enough I think. I think I'll save up my passive points from now on until I figure out what to do next.

:^)

Oy vey, de goyim have discovered little Anne's hiding place.

what is a cheap good ES build that can face tank desu

LMAO hilarious post user

u avvin a giggle m8

Esh Visage + [Skill of Choice]

just rubbed one out to clarissa
not my proudest fap...

if I use blasphemy, does it count towards the aura bonus from necromancer?

What do I level in my 2nd weapon slot?

Enlighten and what else? using hakus weapon

google.com/search?q=commander of darkness and blasphemy&oq=commander of darkness and blasphemy&aqs=chrome..69i57.4919j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Nope. Commander of Darkness specifically states auras you cast, blasphemy curses don't count because you aren't affected by blasphemy auras, enemies are.

Another enlighten.

Just buy a level 1 clarity if you're really in need.

How the fuck do you survive Tul breaches? I got an utility flask of heat so I'm immune to chill but the big goliath guys and their totems still fuck me up, and god forbid if one spawns with a phys aura or Soul Eater

lmao 1 hit them you tard

>New Map Mod: Players cannot leave this map until the unique boss is killed.

How would you feel about this?

confused

shitbirds would cry about it. won't happen

take away our logout? won't happen

lmao just log out

logging out doesn't remove you from the map

what now?