I'm about to pull the trigger on this thing

I'm about to pull the trigger on this thing.

Tell me what I'm in for, Veeky Forums.

Is the thing a cop magnet? I can take the wing off if so. Am I going to get Honda fucks revving at me? Will all females hate me?

Thanks

>boyracer
>higher chance of getting a ticket
>meme engine
You could buy a used cayman for the same price.

Prepare to pay a hefty premium for mediocre performance, a shit interior, and a try hard exterior.

Need practicality and it isn't boyracer if it's wingless.

Eh

It's definitely a dude magnet. The Cayman as suggested above will attract more female attention.

Not to mention the Cayman is a great drivers car.

Also insurance costs.

But in terms of a car there's a reason why it was massively popular to get one at the price point. If it's what you're in to you will likely enjoy it.

Eh all you want its been a meme car since before you could drive kid.

I don't care much about female attention now. I just need some shit to get through college. Going to pick up a nice Porsche or BMW sometime down the line.

If you don't give a shit about interiors, like awd and turbos, do it.

If it's a daily I'd go for the WRX with the FA20

I honestly like the interior, AWD is my favorite layout and turbo is life.

I got a wrx since I didnt want to pay $13k more for 50 horsepower. The flatter torque curve of the FA engine is also much more fun between stoplights.I have in fact had several people rev at me when driving through college towns.

Why? Just curious.

I have a FRS now with the FA but it just isn't practical enough for me. I also just want the full STI experience and all.

Why/How much practicality do you really need?

I would probably have gotten one when I was in school except for my pay grade an outback sport made more sense. Took the beating like a champ.

As a result, a rich friend of mine decided on the wrx. But then he had money to spare and basically swapped it into an sti.

I just want 4 doors and AWD. I live in a rainy and snowy area. Also 4 doors just because i stopped being a hermit and made some friends.

Plus I'm tired of driving the 86 meme car.

The EJ25 is an outdated engine simply put. The Turbo FA20 is much better than the NA.

Rich people buy WRXs?

First car for a pretty down to earth guy. He also bought an island as an investment.

I know it's outdated but I'm not going to be doing too much crazy stuff to it. The only thing that scares me is ring lands.

I just really want all the extra STI goodies.

I can't think of a dumber investment than an island. That's... Stupid.

I just buy rental property. I like it. I make good money with it

The interior is shit, AWD is inferior to RWD on tarmac, and turbo is inferior to NA or SC.

You sound like me 10 years ago. Buy it. Then buy a NA Cayman and put a SC on it and grow.

DO IT BITCH.

>not buying an island in international waters to have pedo parties with the clintons

If you're set on the STI then you may as well just get it. Getting the WRX will just make you want to turn it into an STI-lite.

The rational mind would say wait for the FA STI but if you can't wait then go ahead with the EJ. At the end of the day it will still be a good car.

Planning on leasing a Cayman gt4 or m4/m3 after college graduation.

Writing it off on business taxes.

His dad made him do it. Rental would have been a great idea considering a bunch of us wound up renting a house that he could have bought and rented out.

As with the wrx turned sti, he wasn't always the best about thinking ahead.

Gonna go fast, eh kid?
Try not to paul walker yourself ok kid?

I paul walkered myself once. Oddly enough it didn't happen from trying to go fast. I was actually trying to stop going fast when all of a suddem I lost control of my car and crashed into a tree and killed myself. I spent my last moments questioning the purpose of going fast before I went into shock from severe pain and blood loss. Now I am a ghost but instead of haunting I shitpost on a korean go-karting bulletin board for hearty chuckles and ghostly keks

Screenshotted

Doesn't the WRX have a better potential to be faster than the sti since it's more modern and can handle the upgrades that will turn it into a monster?

correct me if I'm wrong because I might just be talking shit but that's the reason why rally sports use a modified to hell wrx over a modified to hell sti

They use the STI, no?

Awd is a meme. Snow tires are all you need. Stop pretending you have friends. If they exist tell them to drive themselves.

>Is the thing a cop magnet
Yes.

>I can take the wing off if so
It's like shaving your eyebrows off if you do. It looks unnatural.

>Am I going to get Honda fucks revving at me
Yes. Thrash them at the lights for their efforts.

>Will all females hate me
Depends. Did they hate you already?

Shit.

Looks fine to me.

Will do.

All but a few

ehhhh I'd wait for the refresh at this point, the new engine has to be coming at some point.

The LS is also "outdated" but it's more power and reliability than a faggot like you could ever need.

Yes and no. The fa20 makes the power and sooner than the ej. However if you were planning to make a 600+ monster the sti or evo are better starting points.

I'm almost to the point on my wrx where getting more power will mean changing shit inside the engine.

I can out run my buddies stock sti from a dig or a roll while still being cheaper than his with mods included.

Once you get ~325 to the wheels the fa becomes a timebomb. The wrx does make the better daily though. Kinda still.wish they made wagons though.

subifags have been saying this for 20 years
Lol sure

>Kinda still.wish they made wagons though
See: Levorg

Doesn't come to burgerland :(

There's always old Foresters

Old wagons, too. Getting rid of the wagons always mystified me considering how popular they were, but then again leave it to Subaru to do something weird.

Spent my other play money on a motorcycle. I'll have to live without hauling space for a while.

do it faget

But we aren't talking about the LS you mongoloid, we are talking about the EJ vs FA.