I

B

A

M

S

>>Hyundai/Kia
ohoho superfuck these people

Any brand new BMW

ford, chevy, dodge, all japanese cars, all european cars.

So Hyundai drivers are exempt?

We're cool, then, right?

>Mustangs

> picture of your car.jpg

Jesus Christ

Ford drivers are notoriously bad. Agressive and dangerous.
Most new BMW (especially SUV) and beat up old shitheap drivers are bad.
80% of women are bad meaning that Jukes, Kas, 500s, Beetles and leased-by-cuck-boyfriend Mercs and SUVs in general have bad drivers.

There's this one dude with a green Gmc envoy in my town who tailgates you like a motherfucker. I would be surprised if he was actually pushing your car forward since he's so close. Even through stop signs and shit.
Also honda fit drivers around here are awful

Wew lad

Any crossover, especially the Rogue/Murano, XWhatever

nissan in general

Small, late model Honda's are driven by middle aged snobby women who think that living in one part of Sydney 24 minutes away from an ice infested shithole. somehow makes them "socially upper class" or some shit.

Avoid any and all hondas, the older ones are driven by teenage ricer faggots, and the newer ones by waning middle aged cunts with their head so far up their arse they can't see why nobody likes them.

>Most new BMW (especially SUV)

Not from what I've seen. They're usually hammering down in the left lane. It's the retards in the (insert Asian eco-shitbox here) that love driving 52mph in the middle lane. Although, I have seen many dumb females driving Mercedes CLA's lately. I guess these are the people that "step up" to the cheapest MB from a Kia, Corolla, or what have you.

German Edition

>Audi driver
>businessman, manager or Russian immigrant who took out a massive loan
>goes 200 kph on the Autobahn, 130 on a 100 kph speed limit
>flashes his headlights instead of braking if there's anyone in his lane in front of him
>will overtake you, the 3 cars in front of you, the 2 lorries and the tractor in a blind corner over a hill at 130
>will do everything he can to not let you merge into his lane ahead of him

>BMW driver
>A: teenager whose bass overpowers both his engine and your own stereo
>will try to do the Audi overtake maneuver but get scared halfway through and nearly sideswipe you as he merges in a panic
>B: see Audi

>Mercedes driver
>A: travelling businessman, thinks he owns the world
>will park directly in front of the entrance to any building he has to enter
>will pull out whenever he pleases because Mercs have built-in right of way
>will do everything he can to not let you merge into his lane ahead of him
>B: Farmer, pensioner
>will go 60 on 100 kph speed limit roads
>will still be going 60 when he enters the 30 kph zone in town
>swerves violently when oncoming traffic passes him, nearly hitting the sidewalk

>Skoda driver
>wishes he was in an Audi and behaves accordingly

>VW driver (especially Passat)
>see Merc B

>Fiat 500/Mini Cooper driver
>18 year old girl
>constantly texting
>will rear end you when you've already been stationary at a set of lights for 30 seconds
>will panic and either drive off or break down in tears

>Peugeot driver
>drives a Peugeot

Toyota mom cars like priuses and siennas.

These cars don't have DRLs but the drivers think they do so they drive in the rain and low light conditions without any lights on and to top it off they always get the same generic gray color scheme which makes them even harder to see when it's raining.
This complaint is strictly a toyota thing since both my parents have toyotas(tacoma and sienna) and they don't have DRLs and turning the lightswitch one click makes you think your headlights are on(I've made this mistake too) sine your dash darkened but it doesn't turn on your headlights.

This is surprisingly accurate

On a contrary note, is there any car that is always driven in a good way, that no bad drivers drive?

i'm so glad this is the first post

these two as whale

All crossovers, all Infiniti SUVs, all Mustangs, all Jeeps

I don't think I've ever gotten mad at someone in a Ford Mondeo.

Any luxury SUV

hmm...

i suppose you have a point here, actually

i'm gonna nominate the Saab 9-5 anyway. Also, they are helpful as fuck. My battery was flat one morning and i stood on the side of the road trying to get some help.

Two mercs and an audi decided i wasn't worth their time and then a middle aged man in a saab helped me. Nice guy

My dad drives a mondeo and he can't drive for shit. Is an actual cunt on the road.

Damn.

Back to the drawing board.

nice

Any fucking truck

>shitty driver behind the wheel
this car:

prius drivers are honestly the worst

>all on the same day
mustang drivers really are the worst drivers on the road

Any Kia and Hyundai drivers in DFW, also brotrucks in liftkits.

Any pick up truck, taxi

Accurate in Poland as well but I'd add
>BMW
>C: mad poorfag in beat up 316/318 who has no concept of other people on the road
And
>Everyone
>will do everything they can not to let you merge ahead of them
I hate this fucking country so much

seeing these pass you vigorously

Post it again without crying

>Any male under the age of 30-35 driving a BMW X5 or X6
They're guaranteed to try and race you, and will drive absolutely recklessly once you rekt them

Vw

>Tfw my cars brand has been dead in America for years so there isn't a shitty stereotype associated with it but that also means there's barely any aftermarket

Oldsmobile?

>live in suburbs of Long Island
>jeeps are the worst followed by bmws mercedes and the occasional Honda Civic

Nope

Disregarding miata drivers, most mazda owners are pretty chill drivers

>lap times = not a douche car

nigga

cool truck other than the lightbar.

They still sell Isuzu. Just not cars. Large trucks only it seems. Have a dealership right near my college.

>inb4 gm fanboy
why is this a meme? the fact that a 80k car is only 2 seconds off the pace of a car double its price is a good thing. If you put in 20k worth of mods the vette would wreck the nismo.

Newer Subaru wagons; usually driven by soccer moms that think AWD makes them invincible in the snow or angry dykes

Britfags know

It's not a meme, it's endless shitposting from people with nothing better to do

You could make a thread about a C5 or mention the LS or Corvette anywhere and they'd be there in a heartbeat.

I can't tell if they do it because it gets (you)s, because they're just autistic enough to believe the GT-R needs defending, or some combination of both.

It's a cancer on this board either way.

Words cannot describe how much I loathe the sight of this car, which is quite sad as I consider Opels to be genuinely good cars

Back when I was studying & commuting two hours each way every weekend there was a good 30 minute stretch with no possibility of overtaking, and it seemed like there was ALWAYS some cunt going 70 (80-zone) or even less - and half of the time or even it was an elderly couple that should've been put in a home many years ago; in an Opel Corsa

It can't be said enough

is that smash mouth

Heck yeah dude! Isuzu for life!

I find that it's more often easier to identify a car piloted by an incompetent individual by seeing this plate. It is my state in particular, but I don't necessarily believe that the disabled individual is behind the wheel, rather a completely inexperienced driver is taking the wheel in place of someone who can no longer drive due to physical disability.

Sure, some of the individuals responsible for the bad driving are the disabled individuals. But whether they are disabled or their driver's are intelligent but still unwilling to learn how to drive in a manner that ensures road safety and proper maneuvering through traffic should the key goal in licensing restrictions. Honestly this could be guaranteed with increasing license penalties for at-fault vehicle accidents where they are the reason for the accident through ignorance.

Piss, I forgot the image file, here, this is the plate I meant.

lowest common denominator

Golf 2 and lately Golf 4 drivers are notorious in my country.

Where I'm from Isuzu vehicles are always driven by hipster douchebags, butch women, or older women who is more likely than not to own a cat, but still likely to get married while being crazy.

Chelsea tractors

Audis = Premier twat status cars

Skoda Octavia. With taxi decals.

The Corsa seems to be the local equivalent of a Honda Civic where I live. So many of them driven by teenagers who rice them out to the max.

Its always old by an old couple/old driver here, and never riced

The "ricer" car of Norway/Scandinavia is a tie between the Volvo 240/740, and the Audi A4/VW Passat stationwagon, with the Audi/VW getting more popular as the number of Volvos are dwindling & the prices are going up. Mind you, they WILL use & fuck up any vehicle they get their hands on

Here is a picture of what swedish "raggare" typically drives

That exact formula can be applied here in Ireland too friend.

The Merc driving farmer/pensioner one is 100% accurate.
As is the mini cooper, although the age range goes from 18 to a 40 year old who thinks shes 18 again and behaves accordingly.

Isuzu still sells fleet vehicles thru Ford broham

Miada

this

>Peugeot driver
>drives a Peugeot
Savage

Poland, can I add, you export some of the worst drivers in the world. They drive like lunatics, have a certified retarded level of risk taking and never maintain their cars.

The formula for a polish driver in another country:
>Go to craiglist style website
>Max budget €500
>Find an Audi/BMW/VW passat
>Make sure it is the shittest example you can find
>NEVER tax or Insure it, because these things are just for stupid native citizens.
>Proceed to drive like a twat.

just start overtaking cars one by one bro.

Living in Texas, or any state with rednecks...lifted trucks driven by dumbasses that think they own all the lanes.

Only when they're literal shopping carts. People driving larger Toyota's usually know what they're doing.

Honestly this feels like it has been shot in a single take and then got jump-cuts before being uploaded.

Oh god. Why did Nissan try to pull a Multipla?

youtu.be/a5taFqPEeRc?t=16s

From 16 seconds to 1 minute there was absolutely no safe place for overtaking. MAYBE on the very best of days, with only one car ahead of you and it going very slow. They've since added more places to overtake.

Its pretty much the same at 1:00 to 1:50, but the speeds there tend to be a lot more correct for some reason

>8+ year old luxury cars
>anything with a rear spoiler
>nissans

Anyone and everyone talking shit mustangs in this thread are just FWD cucks or miata faggots. You will always be the last one picked for any kind of sport, you will always be passed up by women, and will always be forever salty.

>tfw not a cuck.

your mustang is shit

just like the rest of them

please post bus pass

Fucking gm truck drivers speeding everywhere and they know if they crash they'll fuck up the other car while coming out of it alive

kek, and your trying to shit on me?

also
>posting shitty img from shitty 2chn

(Пoльзoвaтeль был диcквaлифициpoвaн нa этoт пocт)

>your car is worse than mine!

>i-it's not yours anyway!

You're grasping at straws Ivan, you don't even own a BMW in the first place.

of course not

Post bread pleb

if you think i'm gonna walk half a mile to a garage to prove a point to a mustang owner you are sorely mistaken

also, isn't it funny that your car is slower than a 17 year old sedan?

>start shit talking
>can't post proffs

avg russian poster everyone. That's the whole reason the USSR fail. That bulldog bark can't back up that puppy dog ass. Stay reckt and go shoot up some fucking eyedrops.

But after all is said, I can only hope our two countries can come together and keep BTFO of europoors for the next 100 years.