What's an appropriate sports car for someone age 28-34?

what's an appropriate sports car for someone age 28-34?

obviously this is a subjective question, I'm just curious what Veeky Forums thinks

Buick Roadmaster.

Cayman

Guys your age in my city drive 370Zs, Teslas, Ms, or Miatas depending on income.

Whatever car you want to drive, you insecure cuck. You're a fucking adult, act like one and do what you want.

anything you want faggot.

You could own a sweet ass 90s honda civic
a modern v8 mustang
a na miata
an E30 with a s50 swap
an alfa romeo

why are you limiting yourself?
why do you want faggots on this board opinion?

assuming I'm not pennyless or ded by then, I'd hope to drive something like an XJS or the SL600. Impractical outdated V12 coupes are my fetish I guess

a lil wisdom from your nigga

anyone tryna bring u down is already below you

always remember never 4get

Porsche Carrera GT

Miata

I was 29 when I bought my 280Z so go for that. Why the fuck not.

And so begins the assumptions of autistic people who spend too much time on the Internet.

Also, you used "cuck" wrong you fucking loser.

>act like one and do what you want
It's funny because that's the opposite of adult. Children only do what they want.

Corvette

Just tint and paint the wheels darker to remove old man stigma

well op is cucking themselves of driving what they want because of "muh appropriate car", and asking benchracers from a cantonese cave painting forum think about what car they should drive

op here, how do you know what I want?

Not convertible.
Must be RWD.
Must be manual.
3000 lbs+
Factory LSD

jk I really just wanted to post this picture. But also not really kidding.

Forgot to mention that solid rear axles are a no-go as well.

Grand National

>AMG/ \\M / RS
Anything Jap makes you look like a manchild

Anything German makes you look like you're trying too hard.
Anything American makes you look poor.

Can't win, really.

Just embrace your inner old man self and buy a corvette. Your elders will respect you and every American appreciates a corvette. GTR fags need not apply.

Children do whatever they want
Adolescents are excessively self conscious, but don't know what they're actually supposed to do and either make it or don't
Adults do whatever they want and you either respect them because they are attractive and charismatic or don't because they're spergy manlets

>caring what others think
I'm convinced sometimes that I'm the only one in the board over 20

>tfw bought my first miata at 17

This 2bh

Also this

Here's the thing, life is too short to live to impress other people. When I buy a car I want it to be what I want, not what Stacy and Chad think are trendy. You'll get more out of life if you do what you personally prefer, and don't try to be someone you arent

>>what sports car is appropriate for a 28-34 year old?
The only answer to this is whatever that 28-34 year old wants. What the fuck does "appropriate" mean in this instance anyway?
>implying OP isn't cucking himself by simply asking that question
He isn't a man if he can't think for himself and do what he wants to do

Adults do what they want. Children do what they can. Both have to own up to any consequences they face, but only adults may realize the consequences before they happen.