/sthg/ - Sonic The Hedgehog General

Welcome to Sonic the Hedgehog General. Let's talk about Sonic games, old and new, and the entire franchise including animation and comics. Share art, music, talk about new developments, discuss ROM hacks, speedrunning, and more

/sthg/ #635 - Christmas Edition

>Link CompilationDrawfag/Writefag Idea WallsNews/Developments

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lw5bPvIlTX0
youtube.com/watch?v=c5fFT_KpBJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=4CQLUFz13fU
youtube.com/watch?v=L9I9qsKJL5s
youtube.com/watch?v=U_HNK3nfu_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FAST

>1 Poster
This is gonna be such a great thread

I look forward to the comic being shitcanned in 2017 just soon we'll MSGA just like America

I wish I was friends with Sonic.

Alright /sthg/, are you a Lave Reef or an Ice Cap kind of person?

Kava Reef, since ice zones are automatically a no-go.

Which sonic song made during the "shit" era (after sonic heroes) rocks the hardest?

I like his world

youtube.com/watch?v=Lw5bPvIlTX0

I look forward to the comic being pressed into the war effort against the Ivans in 2017.

Lava Cap!

>during the "shit" era (after sonic heroes)
Can you narrow that down a bit?

I prefer the cold but in terms of which level I prefer I'd say Lava Reef.

Shadow's soundtrack in general is underrated rockout material.

Ice Cap.
I can deal with the cold, but fuck heat.

Lava Reef for music, Ice Cap for snowboardin!

If we could have a stage where we started in a volcano but something exploded us out of the volcano and we landed on a piece of lava that had immediately cooled as it hit the snowy peak outside the mountain and lavaboard our way down a snowy mountain then I would pick that very much so.

>temptation to run on rooftops growing

Do it!

Confessions of a Sonic fan?

youtube.com/watch?v=c5fFT_KpBJ8

You don't want to be friends with him?

ARE YOU READY FOR KURISUMASU?!

Do you think Santa's real in Sonic's world?

>What happened to Aoki?
Changed fandoms. Yaoi stuff, I think.

Yea!

youtube.com/watch?v=4CQLUFz13fU

If they have religious sectors then they likely have a mobian version of Santa

Yeah, his name is Sonic.

In which continuity?

What kind of animal would Mobian Santa be?

see

Ice cap, lover of snow and that music would make it all perfect

Any.

Lava reef. The colors, The music. The death egg into the cave ceiling. It looks and feels AMAZING.

How would/what would Sonic and his friends act like and or order at the Sonic cafe /sthg/?

Well in StC he resembled a human, as he did in AoStH.

As a side note, in Fighters Megamix, Bark's alternate costume is a Santa suit.

To the user that wanted a logo less version of Universe 96's cover, Evan posted it

Oh I definitely know what I'm going to commission when this issue drops.

>SA1 & SA2
>not shit

>digits
Confirmed. Also, I can't believe we're getting a silly one off issue like this. If this is what the road to 300 looks like sign me up

Did... Did Sticks just throw that thing in Shadow's face? Bitch is ded.

Shadow is a wuss. He won't do shit.

C-could I safely give him a hug?

When Archie will release a Sonichu mini-series?

Same here! Ian set up this new world for Sonic and friends, now it's time to play in it!

>Not high res
what's the point

I love how the first thing we fucking tackle in this case is Sonic Man, and not just that, but the entire Sonic Man team. It's so stupid and silly it works.

Probably.

You have to give him flowers first, though.

I'm not much of a fan of this cover. I know some others liked it though.

when Chris gets off his ass and makes more comics

so never

Evan's art always looks so bulgy, and bloated, and gross.

Sonic will come in, order the first thing that catches his eye (he loves chili dogs but he likes other things too), and he'd be one of those guys that tells the cashier to keep the change to save time. He knows the regular workers by name and always has something positive to say.

Tails would have a few favorites, usually anything that involves mint. He knows the exact cost, including tax, of whatever he's going to order and has exact change ready. Most likely to have a membership card if the place has those.

Amy is one of those girls who demands to see the nutritional info because she says she's watching her weight, then spends ten minutes making up her mind when it's her turn to order. Most likely to order an extremely custom order for her coffee, like a stereotypical Starbucks white girl.

Knuckles doesn't know what most of the stuff on the menu is and needs to be told ("What's a 'cap-puh-chih-no'?"), even if he's been there before. Will exclaim that whatever he's having is the best thing ever, even if he's said that before.

Big doesn't order anything, because he's a fisher who doesn't have money. Most he'll ask for is a cup of water for Froggy. If someone offers to pay he'll order a cup of tea.

Cream orders juice and some veggies, and is always incredibly pilot.

Sally orders a black coffee and a cupcake or brownie that has nuts on it. Always insists they don't need to call her "your highness" even though they legally have to.

Bunnie orders a big cup of coffee and something hearty. Has a tendency to make a bunch of small talk with the cashiers, which holds everyone up but she's so polite they can't just tell her to stop.

Antoine orders a quiche and a fancy coffee, and then complains when it isn't made exactly the way he likes it.

Nicole asks for the Wi-Fi password.

Rotor orders a large cup of espresso ("Yes, I said cup") black, and nothing else.

She really needs to leave the comic and stop drawing. She's not good at writing or drawing

Fuck that, I'd give him guns.

I hate cold and heat, but I'll go with Lava Reef.

>Cream orders juice and some veggies, and is always incredibly pilot.
*polite

I love how you keep doing these detailed scenarios for the characters

A Yeti

>Bunnie orders a big cup of coffee and something hearty. Has a tendency to make a bunch of small talk with the cashiers, which holds everyone up but she's so polite they can't just tell her to stop.
Cute!
Also agree with what said

Stop talking about coffee's

it's half past 4am and now I am craving for coffee

Damn I love the colors in this

Silver orders anything he's not familiar with under the assumption that whatever it is has been lost to history. Occasionally unintentionally orders something he is familiar with but the name's changed in 200 years. Is confused with the concept of physical currency because in the future they use some futuristic method like tattooing barcodes or activating a reader with their mind.

Whatever. I find it extremely detailed and everything manages to have weight to it.

I've always wanted this general to have a designated writefag or two.

>it's half past 4am and now I am craving for coffee
user pls sleep. You need it or else you can't go fast.

>Occasionally unintentionally orders something he is familiar with but the name's changed in 200 years. Is confused with the concept of physical currency because in the future they use some futuristic method like tattooing barcodes or activating a reader with their mind.
Maybe they pay for things with time. Like a drink costs 4 minutes

I've always wanted a lot of things for this general, but the only thing I get is suffering.

Can you do Team Dark and Chaotix?

How the fuck do you roll around at the speed of sound?

Dead don't need sleep

After you do maybe the Egg Bosses?

What if Antoine's coffe was delivered cold?

Step 1: Be fast
Step 2: Be really fast
Step 3: Roll around

We had a lewd one, but he hasn't written anything in a while.

B-but user

Any spicy sonami fanfic?

I SAID WELCOME
NOW HOW DOES WELL MANNERED PERSON REPLY?

Shadow orders an incredibly specific and out of character order every time, like rose-leaf tea and a slice of raspberry chocolate cake, and sits down to have it without saying a word. None of the workers know why. It's because it was Maria's favorite.

Rouge orders the fanciest and most expensive thing on the menu and flirts with the workers.

Omega hacks into the Wi-Fi without asking for the password and then demands motor oil.

Charmy has something small with honey, because duh.

Espio has a pot of green tea, and brings his own Japanese-style tea set to have it in. The workers make fun of him behind his back for it.

Vector orders black coffee and diner food, even if it's not normally that kind of place. He then fumbles through a dozen different credit cards trying them one at a time to see which one isn't over limit. After that he sits underneath a fan and puts his hat on while pretending to look over important detective files. They're really just crossword puzzles.

Bunnie has to drag him out of the place screaming before he does something violent.

I know a certain Elephant who you might like

>sonami

How dull, but no.

>Shadow orders an incredibly specific and out of character order every time, like rose-leaf tea and a slice of raspberry chocolate cake--
oh come o--

>None of the workers know why. It's because it was Maria's favorite.
O-oh.

>sonami
>dull

i'll fite u

>Omega hacks into the Wi-Fi without asking for the password and then demands motor oil.

>Rouge orders the fanciest and most expensive thing on the menu and flirts with the workers.
I love you.

I have a real fondness for sonic and the black knight no matter how shitty people think it is

youtube.com/watch?v=L9I9qsKJL5s

I have a fondness for absolutely everything about Black Knight except the actual gameplay.

Since there's no one for Blaze I'll make one.

Blaze orders a small slice of strawberry cake accompanied by a modest latte with an odd amount of creamer on the side, something her friends find joy in teasing her about. She never admits its due to her being self conscious about a certain aspect of her body

Let's go then

Has /sthg/ ever seen or owned a Sonic game in a different language/have a different region Sonic game?

Blaze would be like that Unleashed fan comic where she orders some finger food and tries to eat it with a knife and fork.

>Espio has a pot of green tea, and brings his own Japanese-style tea set to have it in. The workers make fun of him behind his back for it.
>Vector orders black coffee and diner food, even if it's not normally that kind of place. He then fumbles through a dozen different credit cards trying them one at a time to see which one isn't over limit. After that he sits underneath a fan and puts his hat on while pretending to look over important detective files. They're really just crossword puzzles.
kek

I've always really wanted to own Sonic stuff with those illustrations on them. I just love them so much.

youtube.com/watch?v=U_HNK3nfu_c
I probably be more moved to this song if the levels weren't so fucking tedious and stupid.

Anyone in /sthg/ roleplays sonic oc characters or is this really weird?