>Looking at 31k Fusion AWD 2.0Ecoboost with a moonroof
>She's hype got to test drive it and loves it
>Comes inside, she says she wants it
>They start doing the financial and they ask to run her credit
>She says she wants to put 100% down
>Guy laughs at her and says they can't do business

What the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/Used Cars/AWD ~ 4WD/Ford/Fusion/New York NY-10001?zip=10001&startYear=1981&maxMileage=45000&numRecords=100&vehicleStyleCodes=AWD4WD&endYear=2017&modelCodeList=FUSION&makeCodeList=FORD&listingTypes=used&sortBy=derivedpriceASC&firstRecord=0&searchRadius=0&trimCodeList=FUSION|Titanium
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've heard of this. Happened to a friend

This isn't unheard of, sadly. Fucking kikes. Try another place, and first thing you ask is if they accept 100% down. It's that place's loss once you take your business elsewhere.

Why the fuck would any dealership do this?

Is it because they'd make more off meme loans than someone outright buying the car?

Are they fucking insane?

>ecoboost

He was doing her a favor.

well, at least now, she can look into a Ford Fusion Sport with the AWD 2.7L V6 Ecoboost.

She should've said she wanted to pay cash - which is what putting 100% down basically is.

Anyways, they're cunts, find a new dealership. Also, why not a loaded Fusion Sport?

>why the EFF would x do y?
>gives an explanation as to why x would do y
>WHAT A BUNCH OF CRAZY PEOPLE
you don't say

She wants to spend the rest down for the house and didn't want to break 30k. She only got 90k out of this.

Ausfag here so thats why i was guessing.

Isnt it against the law to discriminate against people over there?

Why the christ would she waste money on a new car?

A used Fusion is like 1/2 the price

It's her money, you tell her, I can't talk any sense in her.
Apparently that dealership dude did. She says she doesn't want anything to do with buying cars now.

Lol stupid bint.

Ford cars also aged like milk i found a 2014 AWD titanium fusion for 15k with 30k milage on it

>30K
I'd personally consider a FiST or FoST instead then.

>Why the christ would she waste money on a new car?
Because when people get a buttload of money, they want to get that new car feel, because they could never otherwise have afforded it.

there are literally tonnes of older fusions for literally half price with under 30k miles on them.

new car buyers are fucking retards

autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/Used Cars/AWD ~ 4WD/Ford/Fusion/New York NY-10001?zip=10001&startYear=1981&maxMileage=45000&numRecords=100&vehicleStyleCodes=AWD4WD&endYear=2017&modelCodeList=FUSION&makeCodeList=FORD&listingTypes=used&sortBy=derivedpriceASC&firstRecord=0&searchRadius=0&trimCodeList=FUSION|Titanium

Oh well some dumbass gotta keep the merrican economy turning.

Well if we wanna keep discussing the taste of a woman I really only see twice a year, she drove my mother-in-law's Lincoln AWD fusion body and wanted one herself after she heard it got stuck in a ditch and still pulled itself out.
I think she'll be fine, I actually work for Ford so I wish she would have told me. I could have got her a discount, but now she's looking at a Camry.

>she's looking at a Camry.
nice blog

> >Guy laughs at her and says they can't do business

That's pretty fucked. Usually they'll just point out that financing will save you money because of incentives. I can't picture a dealership turning away money like that. Did you witness this or did she say this happened?

>Nice
>Ford
Pick one

wew, that car looks really nice.
Is ford making a comeback?

No, probably not, OP here. I put battery trays in and plug in the PCMs on certain ford vehicles.
Don't buy them.

Your Mom is such a dumb bitch

Interest, bruh. They probably off the interest within the loan repayments, which they presumably won't be getting if you buy it outright. With that being said I didn't read the thread so I'm hoping someone else pointed this out.

Meant to be for OP, oops

i pointed it out

its still bullshit tho
here

Your mom's a dumb bitch, tell her to go buy a civic for 3k

Basicly the dealership probably looks at how the car sells and how much it cost.

Say its a high sale volume car (like a focus) they know that by denying the full pay off, they will sell it with'n the week anyway to someone who will probably pay for the car for the next 5 years.

Don't buy new. Don't spend all the money once like an idiot. A used car is a much better value. She could get a v6 accord for around 20k and just put 7500 down. Much better car.

this is fucked, back in the day people would walk up to a car factory and buy a car and shit like lmao wtf.

>Not buying a Jaguar XE instead

There's a huge price difference between an entry-level luxury car and a fucking Fusion.

If it pulled itself out of the ditch then it wasn't stuck now was it?

Ask for 0% interest. Put the money in an appreciating fund and enjoy the extra $300 after 3 years or whatever.

Most dealerships refuse, I talked with a salesman about that BS policy at their Ford Dealership, he says the workaround is take the 0% or whatever cash incentives offered, put whatever down, pay it off the first monthly payment. They don't like having to deal with the "accounting nightmare" it is to sell a car outright boo hoo hoo on them. Also they can pretend they sold a car with a high interest rate to their Sales Manager and get a cookie!

Pics of your mom?

seconded

this

Close the deal before you show any of your cards