/nosg/ - Nostalrius General

set realmlist logon.elysium-project.org

>OLD NOST PvP and PvE(Name: Nostalrius PvP/Nostalrius PvP)
These will have all your old level 60 chars for nostalgia's sake. (WE ARE ALL PLAYING HERE NOW)

>NEW NOST PvP (Name: Elysium PvP)
Brand new server, will be released 3-4 weeks after old nost. (NO ONE WILL PLAY HERE)

>What faction are we rolling?

Horde discord: discord.gg/UNArm

Alliance discord: discord.gg/TvDzTmX

----------------------------------------

>Server homepage
elysium-project.org/
>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org
>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit
>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463
>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0
>Big Addon Pack
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/

tags: wpsg vag wowg world of warcraft nostalrius

old:

boring pic but ty for op pasta

So are we hearing on the 25th when the release date for fresh is?

Are old nost cucks still rolled back to MC?

tfw people cutting in line for felix quest

I'm a new player and unsure how to level specs. The one in the OP has a lot of shadow stuff, but someone told me shadow priests are bad for PvE because they take debuff slots.

> tfw clearing all trash near a quest boss
> drinking cos Vanilla
> some Huntard sends his pet to pull aggro and grey the mob out

I fucking hate wow sometimes.

>holy paladin vows insist that I help those in need
>but I'm competing with these retards for some slowly spawning quest items and if I let them take dozens of warty trogg cocks I can move on and get that sweet +3 stamina chainmail

Spec while leveling is usually different than your end game PVE/PVP specs. Are you worried about hitting 60 as a Shadow priest then quitting the character from not getting in raids or something?

>betas waiting in line for quest
>get mad when I cut line and kill the mob
How can you people be this pathetic

Want to make an account but can't because the website is down. fuuuck

Oh, you can re-do your specs later? I didn't know. And yes, that's exactly it. I want to do raids later, so I don't want to mess up my skills.

Those people are clearly not in need of help if they thrust themselves into danger like that, they are "brave" adventurers who decided to leap into a den of troggs on their own.

It's ok, friend. You aren't missing much. Starting areas are ridiculously overpopulated to the point where you can't make any progress since they require killing mobs or looting items with a very low spawn time. Human starting area is especially terrible. You're just saving yourself a headdache. Just come back in a day or two when it's hopefully a little better.

Level as Shadow then and when you're gearing for raids/doing raids swap to Resto & heal if you can't find a guild that will take you as Shadow. You respec at the trainer but AFAIK the cost goes up the more times you do it, so I wouldn't do it often.

LUL nice outdated game

Probably nonwhites.

Thanks for the bump

Enjoy getting blacklisted and blocked from my raids and parties, f*g

Okay so i guess the website is up now. How long does it normally take to get the email to register your account?

You can swear on the internet you beta. also
>not already having a raid group with people who have world firsts from vanilla and BC

lonely cuck mad at other people having fun. sad. sad. sad.

only white people are stupid enough to wait in a virtual line

No time at all. Check your spam. Mine went to spam.

First response decides what I roll on Horde. Include race, gender, class and spec.

>not getting the meme
I can't, i just can't.

Ugh.

Male, Troll, Balance Druid.

tauren paladin OH WAIT YOU CANT LUL

Asking since thread swtich

conflicted between mage or priest. mage sounds like a more enjoyable leveling experience since priest is just lmaosmite but I can contribute to society as priest. Are the demands similar for raid mage vs priest?

Female Blood Elf Retribution Paladin.

Nobody judges a Mage as harshly as they judge priests. Mages are super fun in BGs & raiding compared to priests but it really comes down to how much you lean/feel towards Healing or DPS.

MISS?

HOW COULD IT MISS?

THE WHOLE POINT OF THE SKILL IS THAT YOU AIM!

NO!

Alright I got it. Now I just got to finish downloading the client. Thanks guys

If I were to choose between Priest and Mage, I'd choose Priest 100%, but I played Mage for 6 years in retail so I'm kinda done with the class.

is there a /nosg/ alliance guild? or am i mildly retarded?

>none of the download links are working

orc or troll hunter lads

Put more importance onto your leveling experience since it's unlikely you'll get to the point where you're raiding

Troll because they look cooler

Is worldchat bugged or is one of my addons fucking with it? Half the time I can't chat on it and sometimes I just get randomly disconnected from it.

yes

>open a chest
>only a banana inside

ayyyy

it's getting /pol/ out there

I love you cute hunter poster.

He's got a point you know.

>it's another autistic shitposter vandalizes an OP because he's afraid of reality episode

Reminder that the old server will become a ghost town when the new server opens

Where was the poll taken? There aren't 10,000 people here is this from the old Nost community & Kronos etc?

dude i made two op's and you're such a sperg you dont even link mine in the "previous thread" section
get over yourself

>the reddit pol goes fresh

what a shocker

>poll that was made when Nost staff said the fresh would be released before PvE
wew

>Oops! An Error Occurred

>The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".

>Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

I'm going to go fucking insane. I can't transfer my characters.

look at this racemixing whore, with her mulato child

If you're expecting to get out of lake shire town alive, don't. Same goes for duskwood and the gy in duskwood. Expect to be killed a few times while trying to leave or get in.

>level 17
>no Defensive Stance
What the fuck man

How stable is the PVE server? I don't think I can wait for this fresh PVP server since I'm on holidays in a few days, if its stable fuck the wait.

>literally feels cucked by a nonexistant woman

jej alliance players jej

>stable
it's worse than kronos rn

manlets never learn

Dwarves always feel cucked. Even their own women prefer gnomes.

Please help ;_;

whats the worst class to level and why is it warrior

Do we know if the fresh PVP will have a better server than the old PVE? Cheers.

it's mindless cunts like this that are splitting the vanilla community

can't just fucking commit to a server, since there's always another bandwagon to hop

it's not about playing WoW. it's just about re-experiencing the launch and the feeling of "new".

here's a big fucking newsflash. this game isn't new, and will never be new. pick a place, roll a character, play it, or piss off.

I like damage

Warrior, definitely Warrior.

there is an old vg alliance guild still remaining but is kinda dead since most people who logged back in left or decided not to play til the fresh server.

I don't understand you, there are a lot of reasons why people aren't sure about which server to go on, this launch has been abysmal.

>What's the worst class in Vanilla and why is it Warrior?

FTFY

>best dps
>best tank
If it could heal warrior would be the best healer too.

Warrior is the best end-game class you tard.

>this launch has been abysmal
It went far beyond most people's expectations. It has been exceptional.

>there is an old vg alliance guild
Let's be honest: vg guilds aren't worth being involved with if you want to actually do the high-level raids.

Paladin's are already in game bro.

Simply because of three things.

Parry
Miss
Glancing blow

That and heroic strike is your main damage dealing ability and it steals your autos and stops you from generating rage.
AND on the chance that you are the unlucky motherfucker who gets his Heroic strike parried/dodged or just miss you don't get the rage refunded.

Blizzard didn't want warriors to be solo leveled.

>Warrior is the best end-game class

Lmao.

Just very sick of the hypebabbies shilling for a server they'll bail on in a month.

>paladin
>best healer
>best tank
>best dps
>best anything

Pick one.

>he doesn't think pallies are the strongest PvP healers in-game
ja ok kiddo

Not him but it's from after.

> paladin
> best healer

Pick two retard.

>paladin healing meters
>best
I reiterate; pick one.

Druid is the worst class in vanilla

>what is an aura
>i am an hordefug dont what an aura do

You poor soul.

Resto shaman exists.

Stay cucked paladin

>he doesn't know about shadow dispel healing
lmafo at this literal kid

Shaman are objectively the best healers actually.

Paladin is by far the best healer in the game & Righteous defense makes them the 2nd best tanks. L2p

>Paladin is by far the best healer in the game
Wrong
>Paladin
>Tanking
LOL now I know you're retarded.

I know I fucking love it, fuck Alliance scrubs.

Druids are occasionally taken to tank ZG. When are Paladins ever used?

>paladin tanking
>paladin is best healer

pfahaha

just in case youre serious, priests are the best healers in the game
paladins are the easiest to be good with, so if you have shit priests your paladins might be doing better

>Still no email
Does anybody know what the first few words of the email they send for verifcation are? maybe searching my inbox for that might help

> Righteous defense

Are pallies the biggest cuck class? Priests are called healsluts but at least they have good offense.

I joined a random UBRS group but they ended up being all chinks.
Send help.

In vanilla yeah. They "Meatshield the class".

1-60 & then 60 Dungeons/Raids does any class use Sword & Board? (Besides Warriors)

>>>/wowg/

>that control scheme
How
How do you move around

Paladins, shamans too but they cant use swords

>that incomprehensible chat

I'm glad I rolled horde

why are there two generals

I've had this happen and it went smooth, but chat was of course all " ".