/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Dragonewt Country Edition

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone /hsg/.
The next expansion, Rise of Bahamut, will be released on December 29th.

Official reveal site:
shadowverse.com/cardpack/riseofbahamut/

Compilation of all cards revealed, including leaks:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#
___

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database/Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (embed) (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ
Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Artwork of all the cards, ripped from the game:
mega.nz/#!ekIjXaza!qKXIP9x0tZ5ooNDXk-HHudlUBiZR_Zt3pmF4PhYMxrI

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

___

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Get your iDOLM@STER Emblems and Sleeves with this guide:
steamcommunity.com/app/453480/discussions/0/152390648098880643/
___

Stormed:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AkaneGG/status/809357394920603649
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice vagina bones, Charlotte

reynad thinks it's overrated and a noob trap

nth for Luna is cute.

Post 4 Banner

Remember to make sure your clergywomen are infertile!

the fuck does reynad knows about anything

>83 losing streak

>atomeme gets DoD'd two turns in a row

why

the flavor text is the best because people shit on banner all the time jajaja
he's rank 1 legend in hearthstone

stop trying to play neutral ptp, dingus.

The daily gods have spoken.

Please forgive me for what I am about to do, /svg/.

>it's a "draw your late-game against aggro blood" episode

>arturian memes
Absolute madman

Arthurian Light? That seems so stupid that I'm convinced there's a secret trick to it I don't understand.

I've watched him try to play storm haven

Why do people think he's not retarded at all is beyond me.

Are you like using default decks in A rank and above or something?

Threadly reminder card reviews are always wrong because you can't analyze a card in a vacuum. Also Reynad is pretty shitty at card predictions/reviews and the like.

it + leonidas' resolve meme

Stop your shitty meme
or post your deck to get bullied

>sandbagging for over a month

I regret wasting so much time. Could be AA0 by now.

>gain over 100 for a win
>lose less than 80 for a loss
when am I supposed to be stuck at a rank in this shit system?

>just got over 700 wins
>still half way through AA2

Are you trying to test how long it takes to sandbag your way from Top of B3 back to beginning of B0?

Rebuttal.
He puts pegasus in storm haven.

I think she is solid in storm haven and possibly in post-RoB certain shadow decks. You shouldn't just ram her into any deck though.

sure you could have user

how a card fair in hearthstone has literally nothing to do with how good it is in shadowverse.
just look at spartoi soldier and silverback patriarch

this

What the hell are you even trying to do with that deck
>Avant blader lmao

When you get out of gutter ranks

Tell me more about this Reynad character and his opinions.

This can't possibly be real, certainly at some point someone would've turn 0 surrendered.

>Covering your name on your main account
>And both IDs
What a fucking faggot.

>450 wins
>Middle of A1

>Diary of a sandbagger
Here's another (You) by by the way.

She's also potent in dragon, come RoB she's going to be even more busted in dragon.

not if they see you are playing dragon

what is the gutter ranks, so I can know when?

I'm calling it now, she's gonna be crazy good in a Last Words Nephthys deck. Being able to detonate and resummon stuff like Lurching Corpse, Khawy, etc. is gonna be an absolute godsend.

>Mango reviewing 2 weeks old leaks

No more winstreaks from A onward, and from A onward you gain/lose 100 for a lesser or equal opponent, and get a little leniency for a higher ranked opponent on the gain/loss.

should've gotten him off turn 2

> B3

nigga please

This is your Jeanne for tonight

miss her so much lads

I'm in A though, I gain more than what I lose. I mean I go on winning streaks, but it can't be that the bonus is still there. Can it be? I just think the system is shit in general at this point.

Didn't consider that addition. I think too many people will shove in all the LW followers and be surprised when they lose though.

>It's a hard world out there, and sometimes things seem like they will never change
>But don't give up user, you have the power to create miracles. I believe in you. I will always be in your corner; always by your side.

Is there a better wife material?

>mfw I've first 9 times in a row
Sometimes I feel this game wants me to fail

BURD

I'd definitely run Urd in a Nephthys deck even at the risk of killing a Nephthys play.

Though personally, I plan on running a last words control kit without Nephthys, just abusing Urd and Necroassassin first.

going first isn't bad depending on the matchup. it's actually a 50/50 good or bad thing.

She has great synergy with Lurching Corpse, especially since the opponent is not going to want to kill that thing until they can minimize risk of losing their big guys.

It's going to be a competition between Dragon and Necro to see who can make people salty about Urd.

That's what I think.

>Dragon can use Urd to draw an extra 3 on top of the other stuff they're doing now (albiet off-curve)
>Necro gets to combo on curve for an extra lich

Personally I think Necro will be making better use of her.

Forte changed to 5pp 5/2, unattackable, fanfare: if overflow is active, gain storm
Better now?

But I never draw my 1 drops and I play sword.

Luna's tits are canon

Patch when? Aggrobat doesn't even fucking work at C0. I remember people climbing to Master with just bats.

> gain more than what I lose.
Because you get matched against people of higher ranks.
A sees a lot of early AA matchups which are still pretty easy.
My progress didn't slow down until I hit AA and started seeing AA2+ players.

>killing

On an empty board that's still 3 other roles.

You are meant to eventually get to masters if you put in the time, the system is built to propel anyone who can get close to (not even) 50%+ win rate onward and up.

Nope that makes it shit.

Doesn't Nephthys only call out shadowcraft followers? I thought they were making some "not trash" neutrals partially for Nephthys.

post deck, so I can see how many 1 drops you have. Also, that doesn't mean going first is the problem, it's your draws.

just get more luck bro :^)
t. luckshitters

Are we posting them now? After playing Hearthstone for about a year and a half I find this game to be better on delivering a ranked experience, even if I'm technically still on a "beginner" rank.

The sandbagging japanese netdickers have completed their tier 1 decks.
It's over for budget aggro

You made her much worse. She needs to do damage, not have easier access to protection.

But mother, I want this Jeanne.

[CAW]

She'll call out random followers (except Nephthys) with different costs.

I routinely got 15+ win streaks down in C and low Bs with bats. It absolutely punishes non-optimized decks.

It's much more of a struggle in A now.

best burd

the lads

People here also say you can't climb with DShift but I always see Japanese in Master with only Rune played like this guy twitter.com/AkaneGG/status/809357394920603649

? I asked for a deck, not what Neph does. I already prepared for her.

>48 wins
>in C

user you don't really have the experience to call that kind of thing.

Meant for

Lightweight

You are doing something wrong? Aggro bat/shadow, face dragon and bannermeme still works fine in C.

Some of the top ladder guys are playing Dshift, I don't buy into the notion that it's a loser's deck at all.

Bane?

not in the right order 6/10

Possibly, although it should be pretty obvious to most that you can only run followers of 4 different costs if you want to (mostly) remove the RNG from Nep. Since you wanna fit Urd in, you're gonna run Hell's Unleasher for a 50% Lich chance with Nep, and then it comes down to preference, which in my case is gonna be Mordecai at 8, Khawy at 7, and an assortment of LW 2-drops.

Oh absolutely, it's gonna be wonderful getting Corpse off more than once. Getting to drop Urd on Khawy would also be insane, although that'll probably never happen.

Dragon might find some fun uses for her, but using that draw option means the Dragon player would probably be running discard.dek, and so far that's still suicide-tier even with the new leaks - and drawing more cards is the opposite of fixing that problem. Shadow just has so many great ways to play her now, it's gonna be a blast.

how come cursed general doesn't see more play?

That guy has been streaming DShift on niconico almost every day and also plays at work in his break and tweets about it.

Maybe I think like that because I'm really fucking burned out of hs right now. The new expansion pretty much took away what little enjoyment I got from the game.

Bannermemes can still get you masters. Aggro bats gets fucked hard by some of the top decks now that everyone knows the matchup and is running them.

How does master point work? 1176 mean he is top 1176? So their is like 1175 people better than him? Or is it 1176 win this month?

Really makes you think.

Drain?

I'm honestly of the opinion that people killing themselves with Discard is more a problem with not enough people bothering to properly learn the deck (not that I can blame them with their complete lack of tools until now) and blindly spamming Altered Fate and Angel Crusher.

Finished my first t2, how'd I do?
>Lost the second game against haven with endless answers
>Somehow pulled through against sword with otohime 6 on last game
To be fair I had a Lord of the Flies or two drafted.

what counters dshift?

>burned out after 48 games

banner

He doesn't live a turn, is too much mana to combo and would comes out too late and would only work with the "give ambush" followers which is too unreliable.

Requires vengeance to be worth dropping for the most part. It's a tech option if you find yourself racing other decks and losing. But if you are facing opponents that outvalue your drops and take over the board, she is close to useless.

All the aggro and storm decks. Or just rush the person down.

Most fast Aggro decks

>HURR DURR I CANT READ
I said burned out of hs. Hearthstone = hs you fucking nigger.