Can the Corvette be considered as a first-sports-car ? I plan on buying one in a manual...

Can the Corvette be considered as a first-sports-car ? I plan on buying one in a manual, then getting used to it and then sell it and buy a more expensive one.

By "more expensive" I meant other cars like Porsches, Lotuses, Aston MArtins etc.

What have you driven before? If you've never driven a car with more than 300hp and rwd I don't know if anyone would recommend a sports car to you (especially since you sound very unconfident). A first sports car would be something like a mazdaspeed miata, 350/370z, any muscle car, frs/brz etc.

>Round corner in muscle car
>Crash
Nah I'd recommend a sports car

at least you tried

There's not a single "muscle" car on sale today that doesn't handle well. Even the fucking Charger isn't terrible anymore.

Was charger at one point worse than challenger?

Get an evora, they are easy as fuck to drive and are (relatively) inexpensive used and are tons of fun, especially as a first sports car.

Am I fucking psychic or something? I always open a thread at the exact second somebody gets btfo.

i truly am the greatest shitposter

>Sports car
>1700's cart Leaf springs
Pick one

>What have you driven before?
I currently drive a 2010 S550 and I would like to own a sportscar in the future so before that I think I need to buy something cheaper and then get used to it before buying something expensive. Yes, I'm pretty much not confident enough to buy a McLaren 570s which I can.

Noted. But I'm not really sure if it will hold it's value later when I try to sell it. If I'm buying an Evora, that'd be the 400 spec.

If you can handle a 400hp car, it's easy for you to handle a 400-700hp car. I'd say go for the mclaren.

Also don't forget to post bread-on-hood pics once you get the car. :)

If you are in the US, the evora 400 should hold its value well due to low production numbers, there is no way to tell for sure. However it should hold its value much better than the corvette, which is infamous for depreciating like a mother fucker.

Also consider the 911 carrera, sure it doesn't have the sex appeal of more exotic cars, but they are one of the best driver's cars money can buy and it is very easy to sell.

>sure it doesn't have the sex appeal of more exotic cars
How dare you say that you mofo

>I currently drive a 2010 S550
Dude you could easily drive a 911 Turbo. It;s one of the hardest launching car you can buy. I know, I get it that you are kinda not sure about how you'd handle a more powerful car but you can. I'd suggest you to get the 911 Turbo more than anything.

>sex appeal of more exotic cars,
Nigger what the Fuck. I'm a corvette fan boy and even I think the porsche is the best looking of the modern sports cars.

REPRTED FOR:
posting off topic or troll content outside of /b/

Sorry, I live in los angeles and they are as common as most normal cars here.

>sees a car common
>ugly

Get a used base C7 and mod it to your likes.

I never said that the 991 is ugly, hell I even love the 996, they are just common compared to other cars OP listed. I was merely implying that the only bad thing about the 991 is that it is not exotic.

announcing your report is against the rulez

A 60k 718 Cayman, not a 911 has a miles better material quality than any other car in the category. Porsche is still an exotic company that produces exotic cars. I'm not sure of why you say that 991s are not exotic.

How did you create this senpai.
I'm new here.

Thanks

I didn't create it. It was made by soviet/o/ to trigger prez/o/. I'm just the messenger.

People really need to stop talking about the Corvette here.