Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/14PT5m4.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: gist.github.com/JustEndMyLife/8d7d68d5ebdffe5995a53c42edf43663

---
CURRENT UPDATE: The War Within
> forums.warframe.com/topic/715768-update-19-the-war-within/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Valkyr
> forums.warframe.com/topic/723544-the-war-within-1907-valkyr-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uguXNL93fWg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first post

I keep telling myself I'm beyond goying out for Tennogen but I know if there's ever a Nezha Graxx skin I'll cave.

Not having frame slots sucks.

everyone has to be the stupid pubbie at some point user, that's how the stories are made

but warbros isn't recruiting

Nidus is going to be ___________ !

Nyx is mine

Okay.

For Quick Thinking do you supplement Vitality or outright replace it?

>Join a fissure mission interception
>Mr rank 3, 7, and 5
>Corpus 98%
>Mission failed

Great time.

Don't feel bad.

It's for the Grineer

You can't scheme like I can scheme.

Reposting possible Day 1 post if they are doing it that style.

Looks interesting. I'll try this out for a bit a while from now. If I don't get it done, I'll attempt it again tomorrow.

I outright replace it.

So many people on trade chat are desperate to sell their shitty riven mods for 500p+ when they're garbage. I just want to buy a shitty tonkor mod to re roll myself. Also I've been buying piercing caliber for 300p and selling it for 500p for a profit. How do you guys make your plat?

Most frames it replaces Vita and/or SF, Chroma is the only one where you might keep one of them.

while the thread is fresh, can someone post the cephalon simaris webm? the one with enhanced audio. for the fledgling 10o's

Let's get things started with some good ol' fashion EDGE

Good to know, I'm debating whether I should buy it since I have >1000 hours in Steam and its never dropped. Might be good for Equinox's survivability.

weird ass grineer sympathizers

MERRY XMAS TENNO

youtube.com/watch?v=uguXNL93fWg

>glast
>Excitatory amino acid transporter 1 (UniProt P43003; also known as GLAST-
>gambit
>planning out your opening moves in chess

It's going to be essentially use the infested's strain of the virus to defeat them before they defeat us

Hope they atleast buffed the maggots damage or added something interesting, maybe the pull thing does damage with the tentacles or something

>played when the game first came out
>quit and now returning

so i have 150 plats, should i just use it all on warframe slots and weapon slots?

Get the solstice stuff if you want it, wont be around for much longer, you can always get slots later.

use it after you have a good frame and weapon fully potato'd and forma'd
something that'll start bringing in prime parts regularly

>mfw i still have no idea how to do sabotage 2.0

I do wonder how much health regen is in his passive. If it is high enough when combined with Rejuv and standing on infested creep, maybe it could be decently tough when combined with QT and Rage?

you extract the coolant cores or destroy them if you're a shitter then you either reinsert the power core for fire hazard and hacking the blast door, put a coolant core in the power slot thing to make a cold hazard or you put the power core in the coolant port for magnetic bubbles

>extract or destroy the two coolant cells
>put the fuel cell into the reactor (heat), the coolant cell into the reactor (cold), or the fuel cell into a coolant thing (magnetic)
>if you did option A, hack the thing and destroy the reactor bits, then hack another thing and extract
>if you did option B or C, defend the reactor things then extract
it's pretty simple user

I've got some money in my steam wallet and I'm thinking about getting the graxx mirage skin. But can anyone tell/show me how body looks with her other helmets? I really don't want to use ovaries helmet. I want to use one of her cute ones, but I don't know if it will mesh well with her grax skin.

Should I change anything here? is the Vectis prime

nah m8 its gr8 i lohv it

Guess heat thing is the best? That's the one that's seemed fastest in sortie pubs with me rushing to turn off da heat or the blast door or whatever. Is cold the Corpus equivalent?

Too low for a crit imo, but you should remove viral.

>Charged Chamber
Replace with Primed Chamber
>Cryo Rounds
Replace with Primed Cryo Rounds

Do you use terminal velocity on your tonkor?

>150k+ dps
he's probably good m8

>Primed Chamber

Riven mod, get one with +crit D, +crit Ch, +Dam, -magazine cap. Everything else is literally trash.

>>Charged Chamber
Now where can he find such mod and also within his spending plat?

>couldnt solo kuva rescue sortie 3

can i git gud?

heat is fastest but it can kill weaker frames also in invasions it can bug making the blastdoor terminal unreachable

Yeah

Tater body option when?

Which frame should I help my new friend

How safe is G2A to buy codes?

thanks for the help, will probably just buy primed cryo rounds (which gives me 90k burst dps) or move to corrosive
and the riven cost me 19 rerolls, won't probably be giving it more

your new friend what?

probably not worth the risk

Get him the essential farm frames. Nekros, Hydroid, Trinity, Nova, Atlas.
You migtht be better off with puncture and impact mods over elemental.

Good to know I can just sprint past those Grineer-only doors. What a stupid mechanic for Rescue sorties.

If you're still around, did you mean a bow with JUST Heavy Cal? or with HC included in the build?

nezha pussy

well, let's spice it up with just HC equipped and if u have any mod that decreases fire rate put it on.

My heavy cal is only R9, I hope that works for you.

Do it using Daikyu with all the -firerate mods

best place to farm lith?

Low level missions

cinxia

Please don't do this to me.
These are the only -firerate mods I have, is that all there is?

So some consistency here because now I feel like different people are adding on.
What is the actual challenge now?

yup, that's pretty much it for rifles/bows

>-17.5 charge rate

The original was fight Kayla De Thayme with Heavy Cal on a Bow with an Extinguished key.

What I now have to do, is Heavy Cal ONLY, plus -firerate mods on the Daikyu.

Correct me if I'm wrong, guys.

Give me a few minutes to finish leveling up this frame and I'll get started.

>0.017 fire rate
What the fuck

I'm the one that sugested the slow bow, im not the same as the original challenger.
The challenge is:
Beat Kela with a Daikyu, with all the -firerate mods available for bows, and with HC.

I hurt myself today~~
To see if I still feel ~~~

I'm the one who said the challenge, he has to to kela with only bow, only Heavy Caliber and as many -fire rate mods he can do. It would be amazing if there was a kuva flood right now but that's ok for now,

>negative firate
what the fuck man

>Kuva Flood
I would almost prefer this over a Kayla Fight like this

fuck off, my UPNP is working just fine, fix your server-side detection

Yeah u are right, forgot the -damage key
I mean, a kuva flood Kela fight, with 150 level boss

Is there any decent way to tell what's worth what in void missions other than obsessively studying all of the relic rewards? I tend to go for frame blueprints right now but it seems like there's not really any difference between them and any other low tier drops.

user wtf. this is just torture now.
are you really this bored?

get a good fap in after you're done

Okay, now I understand.
I'll do that later or so.
Any rewards?

this

>charge rate 17.5 seconds
>fire rate 0.017

maybe people will gift you stuff from your wish list.

I'm doing it for /wfg/'s amusement.

I fucking hope so, but I'll be happy if you guys just enjoy laughing at this autism that's about to go down

I can stream it, if you guys are interested in watching me REALLY fucking suck at Loki and suffering through this.
First couple tries will be hell trying to get used to the fight

Thank god it's not just me, I even tried all the tricks posted to get past it. Probably have a chink botnet now.

>but I'll be happy if you guys just enjoy laughing at this autism that's about to go down
I'm already laughing at imagining nearly 18 fucking seconds charge time; Wish I had some plat to put up for what you are about to try

For the love of god, tell me I'm allowed to use Energy Pads.
Guys? G-Guys?

Good luck user.

btw someone has that grakata webm with the +recoil riven?

energy pads or not this will be one hell of a ride.

Taking on count how fucking annoying kela's fight is and the fact that you're using the shittiest bow in the game with the shittiest build possible i think it would be pretty unfair if you weren't allowed to use energy pads.

>tfw Ruk will never show you his latest archeological findings and then shove them up your ass.

Any way to make the damage numbers bigger? I always feel like I'm doing 0 damage, but can't see it.

How about you do the challenge and shove an arrow up Kela ass?

>TQ's newest ERP recruiting tactic is to offer free plat to people on conclave servers

the 3rd party involved might some how squeeze an extra 2-5 bucks out of you AFTER the purchase. if not outright selling an invalid key. if i enabled the g2ashield option, i probably wouldn't have paid an extra 3 bucks for a 2$ key. but then i'd have paid for g2ashield so bleh. use at your own risk, i don't recommend buying the warframe steam dlc packs there.

You're my favorite person in this thread right now.

Just to be sure, everyone's okay with this? This is all I have equipped.

Well, after returning and grinding for two weeks I'm already burnt out again.

>literally nothing to do: the game

My fucking sides
I'm running a couple cucklave dedicated servers and I set the MotD to "Message BPNPC for free plat" for shits and giggles. Someone actually took the bait?

see you thursday when nidus hits

since it's established dropping IGN's in /wfg/ isn't so shitposty and fucky, i'll be giving away small shit like potatoes and maybe forma bundles for the foreseeable future. no set schedule, just whenever i have plat to blow

Multiple people according to tq