Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1279572
shoryuken.com/tournament-calendar/
twitter.com/hifightth/status/810500616195809280
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why the fuck did they nerf alex? I'm literally sweating in anger as I type this.

BIRDS FLYYYYYY
ACCORDING TO INSTINCT

>Fighting games that will never see the light of day even after being funded twice.
I was totally ready for Hype Dawg

>just got sfv and spent all night farming fight money
uhhh what do i buy? i only have 300k

>no more guessing on wakeup dp's

Right, stupid sexy Alex...wait, what are we talking about?

Akuma will be 100K probably so maybe him? Who've you been playing so far?

>no kum-specific stuff for slayer on dustloop
goddamn fat fuck is ruining my time
will stuff that works on POT work on him?

>tfw America still strong

Urien, because he'll be broken in season 2, and then save your money to see how things turn out as season 2 progresses.

Any tekken heads in here? How long did tekken 6 last competitively?

Where do you get the most FM? I haven't touched anything in the game beside training, trails and online vs.

Survival gives the most fm.

I might switch to Akuma tbqh.

>SFV is shit because of accessibility
Prove me, delectable.

melee

Is this gay furry

Someone post pics that gaf hates max. I gotta see this shit

i've been having a lot of fun with necalli are any of the dlc characters similar to him?

>Gay
>Clearly a female?

They're the ones that launched a crusade against him when he accidently said nigger on stream.

Needless to say, Neofaggers are leftist lunatics with no sense of empathy whatsoever.

How's the pop on UMvC3 on PS4?

is this gay furry

>Nash nerfed into the ground

Damn. I guess you should never play a character that wins Evo huh.

Who the fuck do I play now? He's fucking garbage.

moooom

Necalli is weird. I'm not really sure if anyone would count as like him, truthfully.

Don't buy anything yet. Check out the available characters. If one interests you, make a new account (steam family share on PC) and buy the char on that account. If you really like them buy on main account, otherwise you've saves your FM. Rinse and repeat for other chars

Why did fighting games stop being the leading genre in terms of visuals?

Is there a thread of them talking shit about Max? I thought for sure he was just being a pussy and trying to appease nobody when he accidentally said nigger, but people were actually offended?

Urien will fulfill all your gorilla neutral fantasies.

/akuma/ when?

bruh why are you so into this

I feel bad whenever people call it gorilla.

Is it that bad I like pressing buttons? I don't like having my intelligence called into question

ibuki boys, how we looking? is it gonna be /our year/?

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1279572

>Who the fuck cares.

>Everyone needs to stop getting offended at everything.

>BANNED

Only on NeoFag

>all these birdie nerfs

It's definitely gorilla, sorry. Luckily for you, SF5 is a game that caters to gorilla neutral!

too ugly for ESPN

there were too many birdies in capcom cup, rosas had to step in

ibuki seems like capcom is really adamant that ibuki is alright and the players need to put in more time with her. the st mk change seems significant as she forces a mix up with no resources outside of st mp

her backthrow was buffed i think which makes it seem like they want her to retain some sort of oki options with kunai that you can now quickly recharge if you need to

Fuck it. Might as well embrace this shit

>hire esport fags to develop your game
>game turns out a watered down borefest with no fun allowed
WOW

WHO COULD'VE PREDICTED THIS ONE

What's Knee Bash? Ken's forward throw?

Start with ryu since he's the most balanced character with the widest range of options. Dude is the swiss army knife of SFV. He's the most versatile character and will allow you to develop your playstyle and understand all matchups.

For picking your next character, watch a tournament. Watch all of NEC17 top 32 to grand finals, that was a pretty good show. Watch wednesday night fights, watch whatever else you hear about.

I would link you to
shoryuken.com/tournament-calendar/
But that shit hasn't been updated in like 3 months, I don't know what's going on there.

>Still the best

Is Juri getting what she needs or is she still reliant on a charge mechanic that requires more work for less reward than every other character gets from their normal combos?

So

Kof getting free DLC for christmas

yeah. haha. those batshit crazy gaffers.
it's not like you see this kind of lunacy on Veeky Forums or even occasionally in this very thread. Nope. we're the picture of perfect mental stability

twitter.com/hifightth/status/810500616195809280

Is this his year?

The fuck you say.

Urien is not unga, if he just mashes buttons he is one of the most vulnerable characters in the game.

This character is entirely reactionary, his buttons are for whiff punishing and antiairs only.

Her V-Skill being more useful is good and it seems there are more applications for her MK and HK Fuhajin releases, but I still think her LK Fuhajin release needed better frame-data on both hit and block. It's still too weak.

>this is what peak performance looks like
yeah in an eating contest you stupid fuckin nazi

Juri was fine, she is too fast. If she wants to charge all she has to do is backdash and mash that shit up, the most you can do at that range is make her eat a single fireball for 5% damage.

Daily reminder about balancing.

>That white woman in the background trying to make sure Birdie doesn't steal her hat.
With that please don't notice me look on her face.

Shut up, The Lone Dragon.

>all she has to do to what everyone else does for free is backdash into the corner

that's a really good character design. They should tie all of Ibukis normals to her kunai reload because she can just backdash to reload them for free.

swing and a miss

>Read this post
>Get to wondering
>Google strongman contest
>Find this
>And a dozen other dudes just like him

I guess that tweet isn't a joke after all.

juri got some neat things

she now has ex hazanshu
she can advance on people better without st hk
she avoided meter nerfs
v skill can be cancelled from her kick specials (empty included?)
better air throw
more advantageous on forward throw
back throw puts people closer
oh and one of the more significant things is dp is changed to punch and mk dp hurtbox is lower
and the v skill projectile invincibility is faster

these are all good things. i dont know if she has anything inherently overbearing in the grand scheme but the things that were suppose to work before sound like they do now

really fires up your neurons

Her charged moves are insanely good though

really makes peel back the foreskin of the mental chambers.

ofcourse it isn't a joke
you cannot be seriously thinking that people of Veeky Forums are building for strength, right?

>Hit up + towards the opponent
So up forward?

Except they aren't at all. She wouldn't suddenly be an overpowered character if all of her charges were removed. Her basic combos require multiple charges and are somehow still weaker than the bnb of almost every character in the game

considering the game was cancelled.
No.

Huh I didnt know maximilian had a fursona

should I main lucario in smash 4?

I don't even think Max was on board with this shit.

Stop it with all these stacked bimbos, Flat chests are justice!

if you're going to get made fun of for playing a smash game you might as well as play melee so you play a good game and one that is interesting

Mass moves mass.

Now that Capcom officially killed off fighting games for good with SFV S2, what games will you play now?

fuck off.

>Changed to a hit attack with projectile durability

Does that mean the move is now considered a projectile?

KOF14, Tekken 7, KI, JJBA EOH

Yeah, from what I'm reading Chun, Ken and Necalli still stay strong.

SFV bc I have no console.

sticking with smash

Serious question.
Does literally everyone on PC Rev play on wifi?
I thought random ps4 lobbies were bad but jesus fuck

Then how come every time I fight juri I get destroyed

Probably means it can destroy certain projectiles?

>Increased reel time 1F for opponent on crush counter

What the hell is a reel time?

when you hit them and they reel back yelling 'arrrggghh'

its now changed to
'aarrrrrgggghhhh'

Who best girl

But that move (Necalli's Valiant Rebellion, also known as the stomps) was already capable of destroying fireballs in S1.

>92 pages of patch notes
APOLOGISE TO COMBOFIEND

Why? The game is still trash.

I guess it was classed as a projectile before then? So now its hit property but still can destroy projectiles. Seems like a buff in that case.

I'm assuming this is regarding necalli stomp. This means it's an actual hit instead of a projectile because previously, some characters could interrupt his stomp strings with projectile invincible moves like lariat or ex spiral arrow. Now you should be able to beat or trade in those specific situations.

meeeee

>same input delay
>meterless dps are no longer invincible
what the fuck

Dhalsim buffs in a nutshell:

>Now CA cancellable

sim got hella buffed you sperg