/revog/ Revelation online general

Phase 2 edition
>what is Revelation online?
Revelation Online is a Chinese Xianxia-themed F2P MMORPG with a ton of cool features that's set to release Q1 or Q2 of next year.

>Class poll!
strawpoll.me/11171226

>Features
pastebin.com/iYdSau5R

>Can I play now?
You can if you download and play the Chinese version, which is currently in OB. You can also pre-download the NA client which is currently entering CB 2 on my.com

>How do I play the Chinese version?
ro.my.com/forum/thread/271-how-to-play-cn-version-english-patch/
revelation-online.com/forum/index.php?/topic/7-english-community-server/

>Guides
ro.my.com/forum/thread/6242-the-library-links-to-guides

>Character presets for the incompetent
pastebin.com/wUyTFjCD

>Is this game going to be P2W?
My.com listened to the community and removed the items that would have made the English Founder's Packs P2W, cash shop is mostly cosmetic, but it is a CB cash shop that has been disable. The final cash shop is still unknown.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r82BjNUvJyI
imgur.com/a/nfs9R#FYfhb0u
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can I make a loli in this game?
Also how do I join the closed beta tomorrow? Am I shit out of luck?

yes, and the facebook give key giveaways all the time but it is of course luck based.

If you want guaranteed access to all the betas you can drop $17 on a founder pack.

Thanks for the info. Paying to beta test a game is fucking retarded, so I will just wait for the real thing to come out. Are the lolis cute?

only if you make thhem cute.

And its really not a big deal to pay for beta since you get a lot of other goodies. And if you don't like the game you can always do a charge back and cuck them.

what a fucking dead game general
let's hear your excuses revocucks
other games had pretty lively generals even when they were in untranslated stage
yours have
>2 posters
instead

Well there's the fact that it's 4am, and that the game hasn't even launched yet, but I suppose that wouldn't be enough to sate your shitpost cravings, would it?

>it's 4am
>game hasn't even launched yet
>implying it stopped ive generals before
face it cowhump
game's dead

lol, shit game. still not even playable prob ded as cbt1

Do we have a discord?

what the fuck is the point of this cbt ? there still is lots of shit not translated

So I chose cbt 2, where are the cute lolis

on cbt 1

damn

everyone is sleep in NA. People will come in, CBT2 launches later today

>drunken shapeshifting loli cutscene
Oh yes

Why are so few keys being given away?

they know game is shit

They hate you cuz ya a dumb frogposter. But I still love you. No homo.

Oh no wonder it was different. So what's everyone goal for this testing?

My goal is just to try out more classes and fuck a thick loli

I just wanted to test out how the Swordmage and Warlock/Summoner worked with ping dependency. And to get at exclusive
>Santa Claus Beard
> teddy bear

>My goal is just to try out more classes
Good. I plan on playing vanguard.
>fuck a thick loli
Plz no.

So should I just grind the easy mode dungeon for a bit before continuing my quests?

Ya. No need to rush until you have all the gear you need.

Good names for male occultist?

Alfador.

Here are a few more male names. Taltos and Leglious.

Sorry mang, but I gotta do it. I gotta fug at least one and know what it's like

Well, I did it twice, and managed to get a headpiece for the gunner class. Think I'll call it a night for now, and get back to grinding when I get outta work.

Anybody else having issues connecting to the server?

Is there a server queue atm or is my game bugging out

Also do we have a guild already?

Did they fix the memory leaking issue?

Wasn't any que when I logged in a few minutes ago.

yes

>Sign up for CBT2 since I'm not sure if I'll like the game
>Didn't get a key
>All give aways have ended
>Not gonna shell out $17 for a game I might not like

Guess I'll just kill myself

youtube.com/watch?v=r82BjNUvJyI

"Hey guys! We spent a lot of time, money and resources to show off this amazing tech demo style preview for our animated series (which ultimately will mean fuckall to consumers since the end product will inevitably be pre-rendered) instead of spending that time and money on actually improving the visuals in our game... But hey! Wouldn't it be great if our game DID look something like this?!"

YES, YOU STUPID FUCKING CHINKS. QUIT WASTING YOUR TIME WITH THAT FUCKING STUPID ANIMATED SERIES AND UPGRADE YOUR DAMN GRAPHIC ENGINE FOR REVO INSTEAD... So maybe then I'll be able to enjoy this game without people shitting on it and saying that it looks like an HD port of a PS2-era game.

this is all i'm getting

thanks my.com

Ded gaem

Are you guys in a guild or just soloing? I dont have any friends..

seems like I cant log in at the moment

how do I use the S+number skills?

press shift + number

how to mmo??

>S means Shift, how would you ever believe S means S and nothing else
kys ty

This is the most retarded thing I have heard today. Have you never played video games before?

How fucking stupid are you.

>kys
Not only are you dumb but when this guy answered your question you reply with this.

What an absolute piece of human garbage you are.

kys

there was a guild last beta but it only had like 5 active members

Knowing that Rev is a shitty generic mmo that will die within a month after release why do you anons even bother playing it I'm the first place? Would you purposely play a bad game just because it's new?

There's nothing else interesting coming out. I just need something to fill the void

nigga i gotta play and form my own opinion, I wont let some cum eaters online to tell me how a game that I never played is

I'm waiting for my friends to join me.
Even shittiest MMO gain heaps of interest for playing as long as you are not alone.
Besides, it's trinity with proper dungeons and raids. That makes it instantly better for me.

I'm just here for the shitposting and erp.

I dunno, user. Why does anyone bother doing anything while knowing that most of us are going to die without accomplishing anything meaningful in our lives?

Same. Can't wait for all the stupid relationship drama this game will generate

>get a horse
>server goes down

fug

Half the fun in MMOs is the drama and shitposting thats why I specifically go out of my way to cause some.

imgur.com/a/nfs9R#FYfhb0u

Anime name?

Also the reactions wrong half of the people here would ask him to send pics of his cute fem penis.

MMOs are always fun with friends

I also like the armor sets since a lot of MMOs don't seem to care about armor aesthetics anymore.

gon b gud

Did they add any new features to try out in this cbt?

>10% blademasters
w-what? is this class actually shit or what

So are NA servers officially fucked right now? Did anyone get in?

No idea mate. Can't play until Friday sadly.

well this is fucking pointless
cant wait for cbt1 v3, i mean, cbt3 for the same exact shit just with a little less chinese in 2 months
see you in 2021 for obt

So when do I get to fuck Lolis and big tits?

>log on
>game's actually in English

which chinese cartoon is this?

welcome back, everyone

where the fuck is my beta key nexon

>sign up for CBT2 last week
>Get an email from My
>It's about the CBT
!!
>It's just an email letting me know to buy a founders pack.

Y-yeah. Thanks My. Thanks a lot.

Never

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

because litterally ALL the other MMOs currently on the NA market is worse. Do you really think Black dick Online, archshit, Blade n Shit, and Terable are better? Lets be real for a min here.

Is leveling this quick all throughout?

Not that user but yes, literally all of those shit games are better than Rev. Only reason to play Rev is if you like pretending the new MMO on the block is the next great thing for a few weeks before you move on to the next hype train.

what is the point of cbt2

>Tera's pvp is better than Rev'sback when you could have fun and own shit sure but they gutted it and you got some weekly town pvp that's shit.

>lolierpfags already here
I like loli but come on man.

What do you think is going to keep this game alive?

you are fucking delusional m8

wow

Alrighty... where the thick lolis at?

Endgame pvp. Just like Tera.

>endgame PvP is what kept TERA alive for so long
>not the blatant elin and slut pandering

Okay.

They shit on the pvp hard by adding dumb shit. I wish that Tera was dead.better than all this elin shit.But I don't hate Elins just when they have two classes to themselves, outfits they can only wear, and emots just for them is when it annoys me.

>implying tera had viable endgame pvp
Aside from two-three nerd guilds rolling each other and cunts like me who cucked shitter parties over some iron spawns there wasn't one desu

add to that list elin-only hitbox and elin-only animation speed and range boosts true and tested numerous times and you'll get the idea why I finally dropped that shitty game despite playing as one of those disfigured rats

This The devs literally came out and said the game would have shut down a long time ago if it wasn't for the Elin swimsuits etc.

I really don't think endgame PvP is a sustainable model for an MMO anymore. Anyone who is serious about it moved to other genres that are far better for PvP. The only real appeal of MMO PvP anymore is picking fights you know you can't lose and blowing a ton of money to make sure you can't lose for p2w games.

>someone was not around when there was a 35(?) level cap and all you could do was pvp
That shit was the bomb.
Not going to lie the hotbox thing was annoying but I still love playing a big dragon man.

>Anyone who is serious about it moved to other genres that are far better for PvP
mobas seriously fucked mmo over
think about it any match is a fucking pvpmmo essence in a nutshell
the only thing real mmos can offer now to compete is large open world sandbox, but it require reasonable amount of players already it's a lose lose

Nigger I was around since ktera and all I did was bullying people around me
It got boring fast

>you can't have elin stuff AND other stuff for the other races
I bet you think it would cost to much to have all races have the one gender/race classes aswell right?

I don't really ask about what you found fun now did I? It was still fun and they don't have to change it for stupid reasons.

>not pvping and out skilling the person you were fighting
>not have friends to pick on everyone and being the best

>out skilling
you mean outswiping? :^)

I don't know how you got that out of my post in any way user. I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about, how does that relate to the game about to be shut down and the only thing that kept it afloat was selling school swimsuits for elins?

Have you played Tera at all lately? They kept adding MORE Elins only stuff like two Elins only classes. They could have added stuff for all races. Good lord user look up some stuff before you look like a dummy.

>two Elins only classes
I remember a faggot with chains or smth
what's the second one

Ninja Elin class