Looks like you'll be confined to the track by 2030. Manually-driven cars will be outlawed

Looks like you'll be confined to the track by 2030. Manually-driven cars will be outlawed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bz3YSGzLciY
youtube.com/watch?v=teFXjTSQGDQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not happening, America has a mass shooting every other day and guns will never be outlawed

Unless we one day see a 3 million man pileup, manually-driven cars will always be a ting

Never gonna happen. The liability on the company that tries to mass produce them alone will deter them from trying.

California just told Uber to get their self-driving shit the fuck of their roads.

>self-driving cucksheds
fuck you future

are you srs??
lmao selfdrivingfags btf
o

Suck my cock, you'll all be driving autonomous by the time you die. You heard it here first

Haven't you seen eX-Driver? It's about future Veeky Forums:

>In the distant future people no longer drive cars themselves, instead relying on AI (artificial intelligence) computers to drive their cars for them. But when these AI systems start losing control and running wild somebody has to stop them. éX-Drivers are the people who are able to operate the older mechanical non-AI dependent cars who chase down the AI cars and stop them.

>Typically an éX-Driver car would be an older mechanical type car and almost always would be rear-wheel drive with the exception of an AWD (4WD) Subaru Impreza WRC since éX-Drivers usually employ techniques such as drifting when bringing down runaway cars, which is much more difficult with front wheel drive (FWD) cars and in an all wheel drive (AWD) car.

life mimics art
youtube.com/watch?v=Bz3YSGzLciY

Idiocracy is happening already. Just need some Brawndo stickers on it.

Nope, it will start with a goverment cash-for-clunkers program. After that, driving will be banned and all old vehicles will be siezed

The feds are already approving laws permitting autonomous cars, so CA can't do shit. They're coming and you need to suck it up.

That's because of the Second Amendment retard. There's nothing in the constitution that gives Americans the right to drive cars so it's likely one day it won't be allowed.

I guess the trick is to get a vehicle that's too dangerous to seize then

Doesn't matter. Driving is as intertwined in our society and culture as guns. The exact same people that would take arms in resistance over gun-grabbing would do the same for manually-driven cars anyway.

>by the time you die
then I don't give a fuck, cucks can suck eachothers dicks as much as they want when I'm rotting

I don't even give a shit anymore. Take everything away and tell me it's normal.

manually driven cars are literally way more likely to kill you than terrorism. but americans are too stupid to realize that so they'll continue to drive their murder wagons.

Good. Driving needed to be banned decades ago.

>who are able to operate the older mechanical non-AI dependent cars
let's be honest even a retard can drive if they have proper education

Thanks for reminding me this isn't an auto enthusiast board OP

>t. Carl the cuck
deport muslims and steal their oil

Lol

That will never happen

>implying normies trust the fucking things as far as they can throw them
They don't trust them at all
They never fucking will
It will never happen and people will react violently when they try, and that's just the commuter appliance cucks.

>Implying Veeky Forums was ever about cars
>Implying anyone on this board can actually drive

OP, you do realize that 98% of people in the US regard autonomous cars as rolling crash makers, right
They don't trust them to not jacknife out of their lane and take out a schoolbus, let alone stop at a sign properly.

Will never fucking happen. Nobody trusts these things to work at all.

I agree with deporting muslims and taking the oil, (it's not stealing, they owe us for our services). But I'm not so delusional that manually driven cars are a huge threat.

Quick google:
35,000+ deaths by car in 2015.
32 by terrorism

:o(

They are. And autonomous cars are proving to be pretty damn reliable.

Johnny Two-by-four and Fred McCubicle will never be convinced though. They can't handle not being in control of the car and will be terrified the entire time they're in one.

B.b.b.but according to the cyclists, cars are weapons. So 2nd Amendment.

where do you get that idea? because the facts prove otherwise

it doesn't have to be outlawed, it just has to be more economical to own self driving cars.

If it gets to the point where insurance/tax is too high for manual cars everyone will own a self driving car.

oh yeah because Johnny Two-by-four and Fred McCubicle absolutely love their 1 hour commute in stop and go traffic every morning and every night

If you have facts then present them, I'm not the one you have to convince they work. Luddites will never accept the idea of a machine driving. Every single Google or Tesla autopilot article is buried in comments decrying them as death traps that are "nowhere near safe enough for my family."

Good luck getting through that.

You think they'll put their life in the hands of a machine to get rid of it? They can hardly operate their phone and regard computers as unreliable magic boxes.

>And autonomous cars are proving to be pretty damn reliable.
lol

Yes they will.
Because even if they can hardly operate their computers and will never be able to tell you how their phones work, they still use them for everything, including things that are easily done by other tools.
Because it's faster, it's easier, and it only takes a finger tap.
Laziness always wins when it has the possibility.

>death traps that are "nowhere near safe enough for my family."
That's because that's what they currently are.

Not
When
They
Think
It
Will
Kill
Them

Because a computer lacks human intuition a computrt can't make a human judgment it cannot emulate human intellect.

Keep stroking yourself off with your idea of "muh self driving".
They won't make an autonomous girlfriend for you, so you still won't have one.

NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRR
youtube.com/watch?v=teFXjTSQGDQ

Just look at this.
It has nothing going for design wise.
No good looks, no emotions, no soul.
This is exactly like the stereotypical robots that cry "Why can't I be human" in SciFi.

You'd be surprised how many people actually believe that it's safer because "muh human error"
Bad drivers and people who don't care about driving or simply don't like it project a whole lot, and thus, if you remove all drivers (who are bad because I am bad etc) and replace them with computers then everything ends up being safer

>v8's, manuals and rwd will never be popular again
>its considered an odd hobby to be a driving enthusiast

Yes, but this won't really happen until the olds (us) die and the never-have-drivens vote their minds.

Cars will end up like horses. Sure, you can own them, but they are stinky, expensive, and a lot of work.

The benefits of autonomous cars and drone deliveries will be enormous, and it will be a boom comparable to the advent of the internet.

>all your hobbies are dying out because it's the current year and you're supposed to like laptops and phones that cost more than a salvagable little car
>tfw

>its considered an odd hobby to be a driving enthusiast
So, the last few decades?

This.

Do you all really love to drive? Every day to your job?

Enough to turn down $1.50 autonomous rides to anywhere?

Non car people (ie everyone) will gladly accept the new lifestyle, after a teething phase of mistrust.

>$1.50 a journey
That's more expensive, if my math is right, than running my motorcycle.

You will never get the succ

With America about to be great again, good luck getting those cusk-mobiles on the roads.

Yes, I always like driving, and I hate being in a car that I'm not controlling, whether it's in the passenger seat of a friend's car or an autonomous car. As long as I live, I'm the driver. At least until I get that dreaded elderly driver disease. I still got another 30 years though.

80% of the UK are motorists.

But we're run by cucks. Its a delicate balance. And they tried this shit with electric cars and its flopped HARD, this will just flop HARDER

I hope you realize that the owner of the tank is the one who uses the boot on the vehicle. T-34s don't have keys, so it's to stop people from simply driving off with it. No parking guard is gonna have a boot that big.