[AT THE MOMENT ALL "KILL EVERYTHING" QUESTS ARE BUGGED]

>FAQs
letitdiethegame.com/support.html
pastebin.com/3xTc44R5 (embed)
>TDM Teams
Ohio and Chile

>Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-

Is permanent decal +20% crit chance any good?

Yeah, it's 20 percent more damage average permanently.

Wait so crits does how much more damage? 50%? 100%?

>Butcher knife is good bro
>Massive 6 hour recovery time after every swing

Its trash

Crits do double. As far as I can tell.

>7 fighters sent out on expeditions to floor 21-25
>5 of them killed a player

what have I done...

You blew it up

good luck with jackals, senpai

>Just started yesterday
>Got a golden blueprint today
>Flame Wand
>Needs materials I probably won't have for another ~20 floors
T-thanks

It's trash, we all got it.

>set up defense to attempt to keep 20k gold overnight
>people twice my rank attack for pennies

matchmaking is weird

tips on beating iron + nail gun setups? they just defend when you get close and won't fire the nail gun or counter attack when they perfect parry. they're just time wasters.
mushrooms beat all i suppose

>finally get past the whore GOTO on 23
>get told 4* fighters are unlocked on 25
>try to rush through 24
>mfw the MAZE
>75k to revive
help

If anybody here is looking for iron scraps Floor 3 Sotosenzoku just spawned today. It has large quantities of iron.

She uses all fist.

If they're in the nailgun phase where they're firing their usual 5-6 shots just run up and tank the nails and get some hits in. For iron, literally just sprint circles around them and when they finally swing, punish them.

>Snipers
>only 20 bullets
>15k to buy
>Rage attack drains like 30% durability
>The only ranged weapon that needs Ammo to use it's Rage attack

Also the most broken weapon in the game in the hands of Hunter/Hater NPCs so yeah, fuck that

Its used for 1 shotting high threat targets not regular screamers and robots.

Did they put Jackals back into the game?

Fucking grade 3 haters with the 3 star sniper is fucking BS

1 shot and you're either dead or in a groggy state if you survive it.

20 bullets = 20 kills

Shooter - HP and DEX
150 HP, 15 DEX
Attacker - STR and DEX
160 HP, 20 DEX

The fuck?

>The only ranged weapon that needs Ammo to use it's Rage attack
But that's wrong

>he doesn't go for collaterals

Yeah but what are those stats after maxing out?

Isn't the only difference is starting stats? You can spend equal points no matter what claas you are.

>Enter 1st floor
>A hunter has been sent!
>Enter 2nd floor
>A hunter has been sent!
>Enter 3rd floor
>A Hunter has been sent!
This is the first time I've even seen this happen, did I do something?

I got rewarded a battleaxe from an expedition, I'm at about floor 11 and this axe one shot Jie Die twice while I was fucking around unlocking places.

Most items say they do about 20-30 damage, this one said 250 and hit for about 3k with my striker. Shame I used the last of it up against a Reversal dude without realising the trick to defeating it.

You were on someone's revenge list on a floor that they want so they decided to send all their fighters on you since the revenge list doesn't reset like the normal list does when sending out fighters on expeditions.

I do this all the time since it saves time. Instead of looking at each target to see what floor they on I can just send all 8 dudes on 1 person.

People are catching up to the greatness of expeditions. See

Anyone make an updated (or better version) of this?

The fuck is wrong with 100% stagger with bats?

Do midbosses respawn if I leave the room and reenter it?

That's a quality OP pic, desu.

No, they only respawn if you go back to the waiting room, same as chests and materials. I believe animals too.

Only normal enemies respawn like that.

each point you put into a stat with each class will give you a different amount of actual stat points on your character sheet. lucky star for example gets tons of luck from each point put into luck, but jack shit on all other stats

Crits do 50% more damage

I heard you can raid NPCs not players, how?

I find the two most dangerous weapons in the hands of Hunters so far are the Hammer and Iron.

I made a brand new character and in the first floor I walked past an obstacle and a mere level 25ish hit me with the Iron in the back of my head and I died instantly.

And apart from that I seem to get fucked by hammers more than anything else. They are common, they hit hard and the AI tends to perform a two-three hit combo on you. Their attack tends to lunge and catch me quite often.

git
u
d

Getting really fucking tired of the crossbow meme in 21+

>Use valve to open gate
>Faggot from the other side unloads his bolts on me

Oh i got it, thank you.

What do you find the hardest Hunters to fight?

The ones who come at me with haters, screamers, and tubers by their side.

iron and motor psycho

machete/hammer

I haven't fought any rapiers yet but as a shooter I only have a problem with other shooters. Turtling fucks.

Not the guy who replied, but machetes and flaming longswords still give me the most trouble. I can deal with them if I have the same weapon as them, but the cadence and movement of the first hit > second hit with them always causes me to miss with a lot of weapons, letting that second hit get me.

Basically any stabbing type motion seems to not do very well against them due to the way they kinda dash forward and to one side mid-attack.

It's generally not a death, but very annoying since the longsword lights you on fire and fucking decimates your gear durability.

Hammer has terrible range, and leaves you wide open between the first and second hit. It also can't combo for more than two hits unless you just aren't rolling (this applies for both you hitting haters and haters hitting you, which is why haters always do the R2 R1 combo instead of triple R1). Iron can also be completely shut down by just circling.

anything with a 1 handed range weapon

Flame Wand since they're an absolute pain in the ass and Rapiers since getting caught in that enormous stab will instantly kill you due to the combo.

Hammers and Irons are piss easy to dodge, you can literally bait all their attacks by just running in small circles until the enemy attacks and if they use the iron just back away and go around the steam for free hits, if it's the iron then just keep baiting them until they go for the second or third hits.

>This corridor is clearly a trap
>Oh hey I have a decoy shroom
>Backtrack to a fire and burn it
>Go back to trap corridor
>Go to throw Decoy Shroom
>Eat it instead
>OH SHIT I'M GOING TO EXPLODE
>Get health
>Vomit up Decoy
Everything went better than expected, I was legit pants shitting.

Speaking of shrooms, how do these extra life shrooms work? Do I have to eat them before hand or are they automatic?

>Iron gets the invisible bug
>Looks like your punches are so strong the shockwaves literally burns peoples faces off

Amazing.

If you die, you will not die.

You eat them beforehand, the buff will remain until activated or you return to title/turn the game off. Even lasts through switching characters.

>steal literal who from california
>hundreds of people break against my defenses within hours trying to steal them back
>they're still farting away in the bathroom
And I thought getting Impregnable Fortress would be hard.

is it the pillbug

California is full of bads

they have the most population yet still managed to lose a war where the only thing that matters is population

what a decent tip for getting through the first duke on the train? the train gauntlet itself isn't bad, but if the boss hits you once you get flung against the electric fence and get staggered long enough for him to drill your ass.

Yep

Lifeshrooms sprout from dead pillbugs. To kill a pillbug you want to knock it out via stomping, but you need to approach from behind the pillbug (pay attention to the antennae on the front) or else it'll just ball up. Then step back and do an unarmed hammer punch to kill it. Or just use a butterfly knife's unique stomp once it's knocked out.

Be aggressive, stay behind and close to him, and punish his whiffs, rely more on sprinting than rolling to dodge. Mushroom buffs stack in duration, so if you pop a few crushroom/toughshrooms beforehand you'll be way stronger for the fight.

Staying away from him is a bad idea as it'll generally prompt him to shoot the drill at you, which is extremely inconsistent to not get hit by it seems, and it shreds your armor.

I think snail mushrooms will probably make you immune to the electric fence, but I haven't tried it myself. He is also susceptible to the fence if you can get him to stagger into it.

What gets me a bit is with a lot of AI fighters you can retreat to heal should you need to. Typically you can walk while eating without getting hit if you time it.

Vs a hammer though, they'll nip you on the second swing as they lunge forward.

My list of deaths is underestimating hammers, getting gang banged in corners when I underestimate hitbox sizes and then self inflicted explosive or poison damage. Oh and one Iron in the back of the head.

I actually got major shits with the game for fucking me with a triangle prompt. An enemy went dazed and the game offered the Goretastic. I went to perform it with the Fireworks (I invested into it) and something wrong happened with the enemy, some delayed damage killed it. So instead my bloke fired at point blank into the enemy the two bar Rage move, which is essentially a rocket launch.

I exploded and died because I deal so much damage from that sweet Dex.

>Candle Wolf Green Metal

thanks for the tip. I guess i end up going in a little ill prepared and run out of shrooms close to the boss fight itself and end up dying before i can formulate a proper strategy for him. I've been having bad luck finding crushrooms/toughshrooms leading to that floor and i've never even seen a snail yet. I'll do some shroom farming and try that close range strat.

Whiffing a rage move instead of doing a goretastic is the worst feeling.

Who is the boss in floor 26?

Bump

Fuck me I've been grilling the pillbugs and wondering why they don't work. Thanks

A succulent choice of either the mouthwatering Coen or slow-roasted Jin Die.

From what I heard last thread, you fill your freezer with nothing but the same grade fighter. Not necessarily the highest you can make, but the highest you have made previously. So if your highest currently is a tier 3, just make every available slot in your freezer a tier 3 fighter.

I have not tested this, so you know. I guess report back if it works?

The items have a description on them, that you could look at. With eyes.

Does anyone know how to unlock the golf club? It's my prediction for the final weapon, maybe you need to perfect every stamp?

>Reach new area where enemies burt out of lockers

Ah so this is where I stop playing. Bye.

>choosing snide over blunt

Absolutely disgusting.

Each has their charm.

usually the burst out attack is relatively weak compare to their normal attacks.
Hopefully someone will figure a way to break those vending machines without risking getting damaged.

just hold block

I have a serious question.
Is D.O.D Arms Blue Metal actually used for anything?

You can also parry if you're good enough

PUSH HIM into the electric fence.

I WANT FAST MONEY AND I WANT THEM RIGHT NOW FUCK

Dat stapler.

In like 10 hours

>tfw you spend all of your time gearing up TDM base jockeys and they get reamed in the ass as soon as their feet hit the floor

>Raid enemies cannot hit each other so confusion shrooms are useless but you can use brain to 1 hit kill them all

This mode was not tested very well.

>Naked level 8 with an iron hammer nearly kills my rank-2 level 35 striker with one combo
These fuckers are scary man

Raids are probably the fastest immediate money you can make. But it seems like the most effective money is the slow and steady game.

Expeditions will allow you to stockpile a shitload of KC. You send your guys out on 1hr expeditions constantly, they get fucking destroyed (it's a nice thing to do for other players to just send them out nude so they're not a hassle, or you can try and be a dick and get them to kill other people for more money, whatever), and they bring back stuff from the area you sent them to. That last part is particularly key on days when Okusa (13F) is on rotation, because that floor always has 3 golden snails, and expeditions can get them. Stockpiling snails not only allows you to level up new characters with no risk, instantly, but also serves as another form of banking KC, since each sells for 7400 or so.

Expeditions are kind of a hassle to deal with, menu wise, since you need to empty out your rewards box of all the food and SPL every time, and then sell all the food you don't want (another source of income), stockpile useful mushrooms (good source of Transparungus/Slowshrooms), and then just leave your KC in the rewards box. It can hold unlimited items, but if you're over 50 you can't send any more expeditions or use the elevator. I just leave whatever 50 highest KC numbers I have in there. Currently I have probably about 200k sitting in the rewards box, and 30 snails, ready in case I lose a character or whatnot.

Also Luck stat does affect how much KC enemies drop, it doesn't seem significant at first, but it adds up to make your runs much more profitable if you're not worried about grabbing every material on the planet.

Whats the point of the raid enemy information window if it provides no information at all?

You finally reached Floor 2?

Enemies dont do that in floor 2. Thats Floor 26

ty

Aaah finally a new express pass

Enemes burst out of vending machines in Wanoki which is floor 2

>When you just want to chill on your level looking for new BPs and exploring and end up finding the Don room anyway

>Have a fuck ton of silk
>Nothing uses it

Should I sell them then?

They do it on earlier floors of 21-30 too, it's just pretty rare.

He means lockers specifically, they do it without you prompting it like with vending machines, you just walk near the locker and they burst out and try and knock you down. It doesn't hit very hard, but it usually doesn't put you in a happy spot.

Anyone know which band did the song with the repeating 'shot in the face'? Or something that sounds like it anyhow