Lore: dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=35923
Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/570/guides
Cosmetic simulator: dotaloadout.com/
Competitive Scene: wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Main_Page

>STATISTICS
Competitive DOTA 2 analysis: datdota.com/
DOTA 2 analysis: dotametrics.wordpress.com/
Personal statistics: dotabuff.com/
Personal statistics#2: opendota.com/ (formerly yasp.co)
Hero stats: devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata/
Hero and DPS calculator: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RImXERlLOGM
twitch
hitbox.tv/wellplay
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Talents are worked out clientside so a script can unlock all of them at lvl10. Russians are already abusing it.

>tfw Owen "ODpixel" Davies probably knows what Sheevers butthole tastes like

Reminder that you will never be born handsome and charismatic and life will never be easy or enjoyable

source?

>ywn gangbang sajadene after a long day of practice

in order to promote the racemixing agenda in dota2

is Crystal "Maiden" the most horrible title given to someone in dota land?
this "Maiden" doesnt look like a maiden to me , hell Lina the Slayer is more of a maiden compared to this slut.

why does the dota 2 gulag believe in this incredibly foolish dunning krugerite false dichotomy that you have to get you's or your post isn't effective

what matters way more than yous are influencing the culture, the memes, the lexicon of the thread/board/website, as well as laying the seed for making people mad in the future

or do you actually know this deep down and the best thing you have available is trying to get people who are winning to stop winning?

youtube.com/watch?v=RImXERlLOGM

Skip to 4:59

>Our Bloodseeker is "roaming"
>for him that means he farms the jungle and looks for a kill every 5 minutes while their actually roaming Riki tears our lanes apart
>BS spends 1k gold on wards during the game
>that means he "supported" with his 200+ cs

Sometimes I want to punch people playing this game through the monitor.

My filter is far too extensive to be affected by the subhumans of /d2g/, all the shitty forced memes and shitposters may very well still be here but I haven't seen them in months

>tfw you accidentally filter your own post

This is absolutely retarded.
Valve is incompetent as fuck if this is legit.

t. redditor

when were you when the best players (sing,pld,fly,n0tail) were playing worms in the peak moment of dota2 ?

contemplate self termination

wasted an entire day on doter and lost 100 mmr in for my hard work, feels bad man.

What is it with slavs and having to cheat at everything. All their streams are viewbotted, all their items are scammed and hacked and now they're abusing shit ingame

it's their slav blood, they can't help it

How do you skill up talents with ctrl?

It probably tastes like skin and poop.

I've always wanted to be Tresdin's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the fountain with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" Rylai says. Akasha licks her lips, Rylai giggles, and Shendelzare glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Tresdin kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Tresdin's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel my position swapped with that of Shendelzare. Now I'm lying beneath Akasha and Rylai, who had both taken their boots off, and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Tresdin said, "He's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. It's only now that I realize that she's holding Aghanim's Scepter, and I understand that nobody will be able to interfere with us. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred megacreeps. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she gets dressed and begins to chuckle. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

how do I counter epic stun tree of invisibility

>b-b-but muh golds!

Survive for 20 mins. He doesn't scale for shit.

>tfw this fits perfectly for me to play rs and watch this and watch sing strim as well
Thx user!

how is it even possible to be this incompetent
fucking valve

>The white race is under attack
Use glyph.

Tell me how to do it. I want to do it.

but his passive is still there even if I see him
okay

communist does that to your country
people realize that if you want to achieve something you have to do it in illegal way
most of russian streamers abuse bots to leave out of lp too

Judging from the video it seems they use a certain script that is probably super easy to detect and will get them all vac-banned.

Lmao. I want to do this. I won't get banned for it will I?

You will probably get banned yes.

It's VAC, after all, and it takes it ages to even detect a free version of LMAOBOX.

Can anyone explain? twitch tv/merlinidota/v/108123164?t=06h41m45s

If something was added or changed then it will inevitably have a bugged interaction with something.

Why do Russians like to play weaver? It's like their favourite hero?
It is because Russia is full of cockroaches?

>russians like to play weaver
news to me
probably because invisibility = invincibility

I'm infinitely more jealous of 2GD and Maelk who know what it's like to have Soe love you.

Lil is always playing weaver, noone is always weaver.

what a fool

I'm infinitely more jealous of Soe who know what it's like to have 2GD love you.

lil and noone aren't representative of the average russian subhuman user

Yes they are.

huh?
Russians love to play PA, Pudge, Sniper, Invoker, Tinker but not Weaver.

Haha alcoholic.

Wat hero autistic grind to 5k from 3.5k? No monky kang, was thinking lycan, tho my storm is blitz tier but hard be main like LoL lol so autistic and help?

is it possible to save him?

NYX

What hero do I play if i'm fucking a retard?

the random button

You watching are guy Khezzu?

no

Lich, just blast enemies and eat creeps.

fuck 2gd

jug
lich
invoker

That's just stupid.
Why don't you just git gud so you can adapt to various situations instead of forcing your team to play around you?

who?

ASSassinate gabeN

name one hero better than nyx

pritop: you cant

Good quality microphone and no shitty accent. I'm fucking serious, this has gotten me up two ranks in CS:GO and I'm closest to 4k MMR than I've ever been.

I am a degenerate cuckold.

Which hero that suit me?

>can see a minuscule amount of a nipple

MODS!

dragonus the skywrath mage

when will that image be updated to include an aghanims instead of dagon

Monkey Kong

sven

>used to play 2-4 games on daily basis and enjoy the game
>start playing rankeds
>lose track of what made this game fun in first place now that it all boils down to who gets +25 or loses and gets -25 just to feel like a loser who wasted his time
am i the only person who fell for ranked games meme?

Any support hero.

leshrac

how do you counter a WK with aghs at 25?

kill the rest of his team

use nyx

>really, REALLY should be finishing this final project for tomorrow
>instead valve decides i deserve to hit my stride today
fuck life
fuck this game

>tfw Ahgs, Aether Lens, Octarine and E Blade on Best Assassin

I feel bad for tobi, he doesn't go home for christmas it seems.

is that a RARE tober??

are these the best changes of 7.00?

is the patch not shit yet guys? im depressed at how bad the new gameplay changes are.

Chinks are too good to get cought
Niggers are too retarded to do anything

vulkan seems to be running a lot better
still not the same pre 700 though
hd7870 & fx6300

It was shit since the first day of release. This whole week since the patch I've only come here for news and memes. Playing HoN again while I wait for them to fix their shit.

Two questions for Techies,

1. Are you only supposed to place mines (mostly) behind objects? ie trees, secret shop etc?

2. Can enemies see the health bar of mines? This would make them a lot more obvious if so.

yes
mines have 1hp

all those years in photoshop put to good use

well done user

>tfw nsfw mod died long ago

Can our boys, Liquid, win this high stakes game?

when will that image be updated to show burrowed nyx instead of him sitting on some surface like a fag

what mid to spam /d2g/?

hitbox.tv/wellplay
hitbox.tv/wellplay
hitbox.tv/wellplay

Liquid vs. Empire, Winner plays Alliance

Yes it's shit but it's 7.00 esports and there's nothing else on for the rest of the month

I'm aware of their 1 HP. Yourself can see your own mine's health bar above the mines. Can enemies see this too?

no

>There are people who unironically play 7.00

Leave this pile of shit burning and come play counterstrike go. And hope that Vulva wont destroy that game too

Hotfix for the Slav talent abuse just dropped. Maybe some UI changes too

>Hitbox
But why

>CS:Go in current year
;^)

Also what a boring game. It dissolves down to a basic twitch shooter where when you find something out of place (ie an enemy) you crouch and tap fire. Wow. Exciting.

it's the ultimate cocaine addiction simulator

It's already too late.
With gloves, and files for other cosmetic shit in other regions, it's going the way of TF2