Hey Veeky Forums, what color should I get my Honda Fit? Silver excluded

Hey Veeky Forums, what color should I get my Honda Fit? Silver excluded

Other urls found in this thread:

cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-Honda-Civic-d586?sourceContext=usedPaidSearchNoZip#listing=160311309
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yellow.

Shit-tainted silver

You don't think it looks too much like a taxi? Or you like that

Isn't modern steel also technically silver?

Don't. Get a civic for 3k

I'd only get a civic for the touring model, and that's 5k more

This meme is supreme, cancer that is. Gtfo

Haha it fucking looks exactly like a taxi. I like white it's nice in the summer too.

A used one faggot. 01-05. You can buy a much better used car for 16k

Mostly, but my last couple cars were silver, every car on the road is silver, i'm just sick of specifically bright silver

But I don't want an old civic. I'm not 16 anymore, I can afford to buy new.

>I can afford to waste money
If you're stuck on a shitty fit you could probably get a manual ex in midnight purple for 10k.

So you're one of those cheapskates that thinks nobody should drive anything newer than 05 with less than 200k miles? I'm not poor like you. And just because I want a Fit doesn't mean it's the most expensive car I can afford.

No, I mean if you want an econobox there's no point in spending 16k. Otherwise you should pay a little bit more and get something nice.

Blue.

The EX-L Fit is nice, have you sat in it? It's not a fuckin Benz but it has decent leather seats and a nice dash. The older fits look bug eyed and the seats are uncomfortable. I drove an older civic for 4 years, I don't want another one. Unless it was the Touring, which is overpriced imo. And not overpriced because I can't afford it, overpriced because it isn't worth the price.

lol

Well honestly it is your call to buy what ever you want

but for argument shake
>You could by a used car for 4k
>you could buy a preowned for 8k
>you could save a lot of money and put it towards something else, most here would say mods.
>I on the other hand would say save for something better, a house.

a Honda Fit is a good one honestly though, storage, mpg, cheap to insure

You could get a used v6 accord for the same price as the new Civic or you could get an ls430.

>this guy talkin like a baller, buying a new honda fit
>i'm not poor like you guise, i could finance like 3 honda fits no problem

The ex-l also has a shitty cvt.

Silver, makes sense for a DD since it's such a low maintenance colour

Steel or yellow would be my choice. But fuck Honda; they told me I needed a co-signer on the financing.

>OP asks for color suggestions on a car that he wishes to buy
>Gets harassed by college drop outs and fast food workers.

Welcome to Veeky Forums.

I think the white and yellow shows off the lines of the vehicle while black hides them. Depends if you like those lines.

Blue, and red aren't bad, but they have to be the right shade, and I'm not a fan of what honda is offering.

I really wish Honda offered the purple they had on the last fit. I liked that a lot.

The spoon colors are awesome tho.

As someone who keeps on getting black cars: anything but black.

I'd probably go with red or white out of those. Possibly the blue.

Git gud credit

>ITT: assblasted NEETs

I'm getting burnout 3 flashbacks from the first three lined up like that.
Anyway I'd go with yellow.

steel for sure

I got financing on my own at 21 years old. What the flying fuck? How old are you?

>Purple
Fit and CR-Z in purple is sexmobile on steroids

aegean blue metallic!

I'm not "talkin like a baller", I said it so fucktards like you wouldn't say LOL DIS GUY BLOWIN ALL HIS MUNY ON HONDO FIT XDDDD poorfag!
Who cares, a Fit isn't an enthusiast car
Thanks, good to know there are still one or two sane people on Veeky Forums. I would pick the purple in a heartbeat but like you said, they don't offer it anymore. I agree with everything you said. Black hides the lines, but looks amazing with wax. Blue and red would be great, but I agree, the shades are kind of "toy-car" cheap looking. I really wanted to avoid getting a neutral shade because 99% of cars on the road are, but so far modern steel seems to be one of the better options. I would pick yellow but I don't know it I'll grow to hate it.
I feel you. Red, blue and grey are my top 3.

Which trim? The current Fit is very nice and comfy.

Seriously Aegean blue metallic is really nice and I would know.

If you're not an enthusiast why are you here? CVTs are shit and unreliable. Get a manual or kill yourself.

>green not available
what absolute horseshit

Does anyone even want green? I saw a green fiesta today on the road and it looked terrible.

An econobox can be fun if you pick the right trans.

I know this is just >opinions but I think the proper green on the proper car looks gud. Lime green doesn't always do as well these days, but I could see a lot of modern cars looking nice in dark green

some people live in traffic

>re-lowering a lifted hatchback
there have been worse ideas I guess

Get red

Manual isn't bad In traffic. Especially in a Honda with an easy clutch

This meme again. New 2016 CVTs are so smooth you will never want to be anywhere near an older automatic or manual again. People still think it's a nissan murano transmission.

2012 colors were so good

It is when you do it day in day out 5 days a week commuting from San Diego or San Fernando Valley to Irvine or some shit.

>living in commiefornia
>being a wagecuck
>paid ok but not well enough so that you can afford a place close to work
sucks to suck.

get a CRZ instead

>Go to work
>Spend all my money on property just so I can be closer to my work

Except CVTs aren't shit or unreliable. This is 2017 - 16 days, not 2009. Get with the times.

Plus the manual is significantly less fuel efficient than the CVT.

Do you ever get bored of belittling people based on knowledge you pretend to have, just to get through your crummy existence? Try being civilized, you'll be much happier.

Did they do anything new to the 2017 Fit?

Could buy so many better cars used for that price. Could get a 2013 Civic Si with that money if you want a honda really.

>0-60 in 6.3
>0.91 g
>helical LSD

cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-Honda-Civic-d586?sourceContext=usedPaidSearchNoZip#listing=160311309

i commute on the legit busiest highway in north america, possibly the world

i have both auto and manual vehicles

the manual is vastly superior in gridlock

Autistic Blue Metallic.

For 12k I bought a Mazdaspeed 3 with like 87k miles. user.. 16K is too much for a boring econobox with no power to boot.

This, youll still get mad empeegees while being able to rev it out. The MS3 has a geared diff as well in the front, but its like a 5.8s 0-60 with 270hp