ITT: Cars that you almost bought and now regret not buying

ITT: Cars that you almost bought and now regret not buying

NSX

damn OP is that the same exact one or just similar?

Couldve bought a 5 speed thunderbird turbo coupe for $500. Was gonna put drivetrain in 74 pinto

220k mile AE86 back in 2001 or so. $1500 in pretty damn good shape. Pic not related.

A friend's super clean FC RX7 for a very good bro price.

That supra, OP, is absolutely beautiful.

Manual LS400

Not one has come on again since that :(

i regret not saving my money and buying a better car

>2010

I cri evertiem.

This.

I had one. They're cool looking if you like that 80's style but they're slow, heavy, don't handle very well, and are usually destroyed by rust and neglect. It also triggers me that so many people put those BF Goodrich Radial TA's on them instead of getting bigger wheels and using tires that aren't shit.

nah, it's just similar, the one I was looking at was brown and had some rust on it. But hey, $1600

>pic semi related
Wanted to buy a Ford Ranger, 300zx, or an e30.

Bought a 1988 300zx turbo and I think I'd rather have the Ranger. Looked at an 04 5 speed 4.0 with 60k miles for 8k. Rust free but the dealer insisted on financing over a cash purchase so I turned them down.

alltrac?

e34 540i/6, was super clean 80k miles still think about it 2 years later

bought a miata instead, should have just bought both.

Not so much that I didn't buy it, rather I couldn't because it got sold hours before I arranged to meet the seller

Had the fucking 455 big block too.

Also a Mitsubishi Starion/Chrysler Conquest that wasn't FUBAR. Seems like a better bet to just import a Starion from Japan now since all the ones sold here are ruined.

This 240z with a built SR20 swap

8500 only =(
3~ years ago

So go buy a FX16 then. Then you'd have both a miata and an FX16

WOW, did it not have a vin or something?

something must not of been legal what was it?

It was legit and street legal
Only issue is tune was off and had been sitting 10 months in a car hauler trailer
he said 10k for the trailer and car but I bought a twin turbo merc s600 instead

Stupid me

Car made 430whp on the ancient ass stand alone it was running

You can see it here
Also had pretty extreme suspension upgrades and the chassis was stitched welded

Eh, the only one's for sale are $3000, the one I looked at was $700 and in just as good condition.

SSS
TTT
AAA
CCC
KKK

700 bucks. Rebuilt motor by a mechanic I delivered to while working for NAPA. It was almost perfect except the roof lining needed to be replaced.

I should have fucking bought it. Ugh.

Instead I got a 1984 300zx turbo 2 years later. Glorious 80s turbo car.