Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5VwRKOi9Zws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PlayBlue

now that revelator was an international failure what will arcsys do?

This.

in their current console versions yeah.

sfv >>>>>>>>> uniel > bb > gg

uniel > bb > gg imo
they're all fun games though

Switch BB and uniel you hipster. GG is boring as fuck even by airdasher standards. Would rather Marvel or Skullgirls than that shit

mummy

ctrl+s dumbass

SFV is a different genre than airdashers though. It's unfair to put a game with actual neutral game against anime trash.

Old GG when it had fun chars>BB>>>>GG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Uniel

imo

Its amazing how boring everyone is in Uniel, especially when it has such an absurdly tiny roster. I thought when I saw the roster it was quality>quantity thing but it just has neither. The only fighter I like the roster of less is Skullgirls.

dizzy brown

mummy

your head > the sun

Why is this allowed

>play cassie cage against people
>suddenly someone start winning vs ur cassie
>píck allien
>????
>easy $80k

Why is she a fatty

Uniel has a better ground game than sfv though

If you're still buying fighting games from:
- Arcsys
- Lab Zero
- NRS
You're the cancer killing fighting games.

It's really ironic seeing a GGfag calling another game boring. Xrd is the most boring trash of all time. Cyberbots is more fun than GG

ummmmmm does sfv have air footsies? didnt think so

game wars lol!! your game is shit haha unlike mine lol

epic start to a thread

Only good in NRS is MKX and MK9, those combos make me cum everyday, also MKX has actual gen graphics, different from that dogshit that is SF5.

since i started reading this thread i enjoy fighting games less t b h
i dont even know what is a good game by you guys' standard, maybe some obscure 80s japanese arcade exclusive

>Lab Zero
How are they comparable to NRS or fucking ASW? I only had to buy Skullgirls once, and got all the DLC characters for free.

Anakaris is FUN

there is no such thing as a good fighting game. that's the fun part. and all that matters is the fun. fighting games are fun.

There is no "footsies" in GG, period. Which is why the game is so boring and no one is interested in it aside from contrarians and waifufags.

Your game has been on EVO since forever, has been praised to shit by animulovers yet no one still gives a fuck. It's time to accept reality. Your game is shit.

Lab Zero is actively killing the indie fighting game scene (mikez basically killed it) and now every 2d indie game is a skullgirls clone, check the forums.

go get it bois

With SFV damage being lower overall and many moves being a bit slower, what will exactly change with the overall picture?

>(you)
Pretty much every character is interesting in uniel. Uniel is street fighter done right: footsies oriented game with combo and mechanics variety. You can't just unga your way through neutral into lockdown like in goober gear.

Why do you think Xrd is so low down nab? Its a shit game.

Uniel is just even more shit.

Even BB is pretty meh only old GG with Zappa was actually good as far as anime fighters go, because they're bad, which is why they fail to have a playerbase worth a damn outside of creepy weabs

>6.5GB

Yeah i'm not downloading huge patchs for 0 content, fucking uninstalled

Where are you from in France fellow frenchfag ?

lmao no

its shit weaboo bait trash. playstyle, artstyle and personality wise they're all utter fucking garbage.

god i hate weabs. its your fault shit like this is what fighting is now.

How did Skullgirls kill the indie fighting scene? By being like the only indie fighting game to reach some sort of success?

great, was starting to think I'd have to wait until tonight to play akuma

You do.

by being put on every bundle ever made since release so people can try it and be so absurdly shit it turns people off from ever trying any other indie fighter

post your favorite fighting game

jojos and chummy blazzerz are only good games

this literally happens every time they update the game, though.

they make you re download all the packages instead of editing the contents.

marseille

>what is offline mode?

You just know some of these retards seriously think GG is not a good game or that it has no neutral.

>GG is not a good game
true

more chances and time for scrubs to mash and play random and win against better players

tekken
tag
tournament
two

>Air footsies

are you a butthurt yatagarasu fan or something

GG is not a good game and has no neutral. Fucking Smash Bros. has more neutral than GG. Dong Dong Never Die has more neutral than GG.

GG is literally just mashing into braindead dial combos that a toddler could do. That's why the gameplay is so shit and not satisfying

>it has no neutral

yea guys come on it definitely has neutral for like 3 seconds.

too lazy to google wtf that is but no

GG does not have air footsies

Yatagarasu is a 3rd strike clone better than the original

Blazblue is legit only decent anime air faggot fighter. And I mean decent, not good. Guilty Gear is nostalgia shallow trash.

UNIst never

nine tee ate

Why can't I see the update ? I already restarted steam.

wth is a yaoi fighter

I said this once and someone said I'm retarded because it's 3s x KOF

So it's automatically a better game

Crapcom quality servers.

Street fighter, since all girls are actually buffed transexual muscleman.

maybe if we hate on gg more people will like street fighter v ;-;

How'd you force update?

I really like how that game looks too it makes me sad.

All I want to do is do web oki with spider shota

>Ingrid
>muscle

>>what is offline mode?
A mode that doesnt allow you to access Akuma, retard.
Gotta wait for the title update from Capcom which only goes live once the servers are back up.

male x mtf is hetero though

shes an exception since shes a mary sue and they dont need to make sense

but user, it's steam's servers
are you retarded

Never ever.

>1 balance update a year
>enjoy boyz
>t.combofiend

do they really think this is the way to improve this game? they need to be experimenting and wildly changing shit up until they finally make the fucking thing fun.

t. some user

Is KI patch with Killgore already out?

Wanna mess with that shit while waiting for SFV servers to go back up.

They can't make changes because muh e-sports.

nigga its a fighting game

are you seriously analyzing the writing in fucking skeet fighta

also the other characters dont make sense either. japanese guys cant grow beards and sure as hell cant shoot fireballs from their hands

what hate

>t. furious cock sucking beast post

that's their failure, they are trying to push a game into esports before it's really ready. whatever this piece of shit will be f2p by season 3 and dead soon after. farewell street fighter

street fighter has always had haters. Didn't stop it from being the most played besides Smash. when will you GG hipsters admit your game is trash

There are very few interesting parts of this balance patch, most of it is very minor, very safe changes that aren't going to wildly change the game up.

Like, the most substantial changes are j.mp juggles being added to more of the cast and Necalli getting a chargeable overhead. They really needed to be more wild with it if they wanted to try and bring back the players they lost. As it stands the only people coming back are gonna be the ones who come back to try new characters then drop the game soon after again.

>sf5 will be dead before s2
>sf5 will go f2p in season s2
>sf5 will go f2p in season s3
>sf5 will be dead shortly after s3

just stop, gobber

I really should go to tourneys

I want fan art of my characters more than anything

mtf means male to female. it means you start out as male and end up female.

There is nothing gay about having sex with a man as long as you dont love him

Male x crossdressing male is hetero desu

you can access akuma if you unpack the .pak files in the update and do a hex character swap like with the leaked beta

>japanese guys cant grow beards

>Diego Umejuárez playing Urien
>Even him is riding the Aegis-Train
youtube.com/watch?v=5VwRKOi9Zws

i just did

I still haven't decided on what palette to rock, my favourite one is already associated with the best.

>pro player plays a character different from usual
>all the usual sperglords start sperging out OH OMG IS HE GOING TO CHANGE MAINS OMG IS HE ABANDONING X IS HE NOW GOING TO PLAY Y FOREVER

wait is that real?
Thats some racist gook asian shit

Toshiro was too damn handsome.

what character in what game

you better not be talking about red potemkin

capcucks everyone

go cry on your tumblr or neogaf about you fucking fag

>Juicebox memes
stop.

Ryu hasn't really worked that well for him, so why not.

You can't be racist unless you're white.