Who on Veeky Forums Drives a Red FR-S With Weeb Stickers?

Okay, who here drives a red FR-S with Initial D stickers and a "carbon fiber" trunk lid? Please be here, I have so many questions
> pic semi-related

There are a lot of non Veeky Forumsutists that have Initial D stickers and carbon fiber trunk lids.

Okay, rear windshield has a akina sticker, and the passanger side window has a Dagumi sticker

I do.

Is not you, the one I'm taking about has a front license plate. Red aftermarket shifter. Yokohoma tires

I also didn't see the trunk lid part.

Im hoping to bump this thread. Maybe last night was just too late

Your description sounds like some redditor

No carbon fiber trunk, but have a bump

>spotted the pile of shit

Post your car.

I don't have anything bad to say about it.
But why call my FRS a pile of shit?

Not him but you parked it next to 3 Italian exotics

Yeah, it just looks out of place next to those exotics. No worries. Enjoy your 86 sir.

Yeah, I went to Finali Mondiali at Daytona.
Took the pictures on the last day and they let me drive around the lot where all of the Ferraris parked.
>looks kinda like a 599 if you squint and inhale autism
Thanks.

If it makes ya feel any better, I woulda said the same thing if a Corvette was parked next to them

AS MY NEXT STEP OF PRESIDENT OF OUR UNITED STATES

GM IS GOING TO MAKE GOOD CARS I THINK IT COULD MAKE VERY GOOD CARS BUT WE'LL HAVE TO SEE WHAT KIND OF CARS IT MAKES, BUT I THINK THEY'LL HAVE TO MAKE GOOD CARS, AND I WANT THEM TO MAKE GOOD CARS, AND I THINK PEOPLE WANT GREAT CARS NOT JUST GOOD CARS THATS WHAT I THINK

AND I ALSO THINK THAT GM CARS AND ALL THE OTHER CARS SHOULD HAVE TO THINK ABOUT MAKING GOOD CARS THAT ARE GOING TO BEAT THE JAPANESE CARS AND THE CHINESE CARS AND THE MEXICAN CARS.

FOLKS WE WANT GOOD CARS. HOW ABOUT IF THEY WANT OUR GREAT CARS AGAIN?

Am I the only that thinks this car would be so awesome with a turbo (250+ hp) and a more aggressive design?

I'm currently shopping for a fun car since I currently drive a 2016 dodge caravan (needed such a vehicule for work)

My dodge caravan has a 3.6L V6, putting out 283hp and 260lbs torque.
The thought of purchasing a "performance" car with a 200hp is absolutely laughable.

>and a more aggressive design

no you are literally the only one who has ever come forth with the thought that the 86 is underpowered

>Am I the only that thinks this car would be so awesome with a turbo (250+ hp) and a more aggressive design?
Wow man. I've actually never heard that before. You should start a thread on that.

Sorry I'm new here :3
I come from /fit-pol-trv/

I'm also looking for the weeb that drives a purple ae86 with a naked anime chick on the hood. You were kinda fat and brown. My mom pulled up next to you and laughed and took a picture

Well since this thread is going nowhere. I asked because there is a red FR-S in my shop that has severe quarter panel damage as if it tried to drift. It has a bunch of weeb stickers too.

bump

>pol

yokohoma tires were a stock option for the FRS
do you honestly think that out of all the people on the planet that dude posts here and frequents enough to see your dumb thread
you are like a spec of sand on the beach

>weaboo in a meme toyobaru
I'd say OP's chances aren't THAT slim

t. balding skype manlet who doesn't travel because he fears the bad goyim are out to get him everywhere that isn't isreal

>skype
this triggers the G-d's chosen specimen

hehe the goyim think they're smart

kys skype