Why can't Mexican Doctors come in and work in USA like a strawberry picker or hamburger flipper?

American medical cost is too damn high, why don't we use the same strategy that works with american produce and import cheaper labor?

Other urls found in this thread:

borderzine.com/2015/10/many-u-s-citizens-choosing-mexico-for-affordable-health-care-again/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh yeah cause that's what we want, a bunch of spics as doctors. As if our bunch can't be bad enough, you want to bring some Mexicans to operate on us. Are you retarded? What a stupid fucking question, doctors are too rare and need very good education as well as be disciplined. Mexicans don't have any of these.

Most Mexican doctors got educated in the US tho. Why do you think there's a shit ton of people going down there for medical tourism.

Im saying lets bring the medical tourism doctors up to america... Raise the prices a tiny bit, and make shitloads of money performing mexican surgery in america.

It actually does happen a lot near the border.

My elderly grandmother now gets regular house visits from a very well respected doctor who was chased out of his hometown by a cartel (he was "guilty" of unwittingly treating rival cartel member) but now has an unlicensed practice he runs from his home.

I think the problem in getting them outside of border cities is they're not able to write prescriptions though. The guy I'm talking about has runners who go to Mexico and get the meds he asks for since it's really easy to get anything there.

Anyway I saw him a couple of times too and it's way better than going to an American hospital. I remember being extremely sick and I was taken to the ER by my family and I spent almost an hour just taking to the fucking kikes in billing before the doctor popped in for 32 seconds and told me it was probably just the flu and sent me packing sans $1k. This guy comes and sees me, actually gives a fuck about what the fuck I'm feeling, and diagnosed me with a bacterial infection. Literally night and day difference after I took my antibiotics.

It's pretty much what this guy said.
If you were to get a doctor from Philippines for example, they have to retake their medical degree, the entire thing. Why? Because medical degrees are handed out left and right in the Philippines(seen in a documentary) and the value of these degrees is hit very hard and doctors from there lack credibility.
Are you willing to die for $10,000....?

This guy said " he trusts his mexican doctor, more than his spic doctor who went to american medical school"

Spic doctor just wants to get his credit card/insurance card, and boot him out the door.

Mexican doctor has to cure the disease, or else he will not get paid and lose customer's family business

great idea. Growing supply and competition will lower costs.

I believe the entire healthcare industry should not be taxed for 30 years. This will give it time to grow unimpaired.

US healthcare is grossly overpriced because of shit like medicare, subsidizing illegals and uninsured, abundance of malpractice lawyers, and lecherous middle men taking advantage of over regulation.

You're not actually getting better care just because you're paying more. Sure the regulations and standards are higher, but unless you need something risky like open heart surgery, it barely matters. Medicine is an objective science. 90% of ailments don't need hotshot physicians to diagnose. In fact I wouldn't be surprised at all if AI takes over medicine in about a decade.

As a factory manager, I have a ton of respect for (legal) Mexicans. They are the hardest working people I hire. They show up, work, then go home. They don't bring their personal life issues to the workplace. They don't start drama with other co-workers. White people feel entitled and won't do basic labor for $12/hour without complaining constantly about something or quitting without notice when they have a bad day. Mexicans have no problem doing it. Immigrants from other countries like all the Muslims coming from Egypt and shit are lazy as fuck, and they're nasty and trashy.

Obviously nobody in this thread has been to a dentist in LA.

Right next to USC (kind of ghetto) you can find dentist offices with giant a cartoon tooth painted on the building. Ive seen at least 3 diff places. Hell of a lot cheaper than regular dentist if you have no insurance and better than operating on yourself. Pretty gud

>Why can't Mexican Doctors come in and work in USA

Different medical standards

We could also import doctors from other 3rd world countries too. Have fun with your emergency operation done by one of them though.

People are also the cause, primarily in the ER department. Billions are spent on ER health care each year that aren't even emergencies, like normies going there because they have a belly ache or an ear infection. It's like taking your car to a mechanic that rebuilds transmissions for an oil change. Do you really think they're going to waste their time charging $30 for an oil change like Walmart when they have more important matters to tend to. Then these cheap oil and tire places see people willing to spend $100 for an oil change from a real mechanic so they jack their prices up a little to $50 a oil change.

Doctors, lawyers, engineers, accountants + a few bluecollar professions are last members of the guild where you have to be certified (and educated in the "right" way). Too little leverage for now, but if costs are gonna keep going up in the US I'm sure more savvy Americans will go to Mexico/etc... for their procedures. In a private hospital quality is probably the same, the only difference is its hard to sue them if something goes wrong (and youd get less money). I heard dentists in US are basically s...... themselves with the competition.

Many doctors in Mexico are American trained, and there are private hospitals in Mexico that ours can't even compete with. Not to mention some of the best surgeons in America are Mexican.

To answer OP's question, most of the Mexican doctors that are actually good are already practicing in America or Canada. They make more money. Mexican doctors (as well as Canadian) are better than American doctors because they don't spend half of their time dealing with insurance agencies who determine whether this patient's live transplant is considered a need or not to cover it, so they can actually spend more time being a doctor and not denying health care.

Fuck you, you racist piece of shit

Because a dumb guild stops it from happening.

They wouldn't even let European doctors help after hurricane Katrina.

Pic related

Should be a snake around the hundred dollar bill.

Holy fucking shit, your country.

I can't believe it.

Most Mexican Doctors are American trained.

To answer OP's question tho, it's because wages in Mexico for doctors are very high so it doesn't make sense to migrate.

what is the wage like for a mexican doctor?
I have a chinese girlfriend doctor (china trained).
She won't tell me her salary but I think its more like 40k-60k a year in Shanghai.

She thinks she can make double to triple in HK.

I talked to a dominican doc, and they only make about 20k-30k still great wage for Dom Rep, but shitty compared to USA.

Is easier if you go to Mexicans hospitals

borderzine.com/2015/10/many-u-s-citizens-choosing-mexico-for-affordable-health-care-again/

you are a fucking retard if you actually believe in that bullshit you just posted.

Buy some fucking decent insurance and get over it. At least you get treated by people who spent half their lives training to provide healthcare for ungrateful pieces of shit like you

>Oh yeah cause that's what we want, a bunch of spics as doctors
How can it be worse than Indian doctors?

But there is a notable brain drain of M.Ds to US and other high income countries from low income ones? I've seen numbers of Eastern Bloc losing 20-30% of its doctors in two decades due to lucrative jobs in the West and the ability to immigrate broadly due to all countries wanting qualified and hardworking immigrants.

Medical lobby too stronk bruh

Why would a doctor want to work in your shitty country? They're already making decent wages in Mexico.

OK, so how about if instead of paying for Mexicans to get health care, we just let the imported Mexican doctors treat only Mexican patients? This way we're paying less for deadbeat leeches but we're not putting our lives in the hands of brown people.

Being a doctor here is the most well paid profession here. Why would any of them leave to diagnose autists for no fee when they can make serious cash by slowly medicating shitskins onto their doom