Pan Aryanism

Would an ideology seeking to unify the Aryans from Europe, Persia and Pakistan be plausible? Or are there just too many cultural differences and mindsets.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindu_and_Buddhist_architectural_heritage_of_Pakistan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism_in_Pakistan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Greek_Kingdom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Buddhism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Buddhist_art
genetics.med.harvard.edu/reich/Reich_Lab/Welcome_files/nature14317.pdf
nature.com/nature/journal/v522/n7555/full/nature14507.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only if they agreed on a common cause, i.e. remove kebab and merchant.

I don't think too many European ""Aryans"" would be too keen on aligning with the pure Aryans of Iran and northern India.

Why bother?

I think the Aryan definition being used is just synonymous with PIE languages.

Linguistically and genetically in reference to Iran and Pakistan yes. As for Europeans, I don't know how much DNA they share with them.

There are barely any pure Aryans left in India anymore because most have Dravidian blood

t. South Indian

Check the northern region of Pakistan and compare them with street shitting Dravidians from the south

>posts a gulf arab

Sikhs seem pretty white to me and they're mainly from northern India and Pakistan.

Don't North Indians shit in the streets more?

>posts a mixed race Yemeni Arab

He was born in Saudi Arabia and his ancestors were from Yemen. In no way is he an aryan.

I'm pretty sure Street shitting is common in eastern India.

The ancient original indo-germanics are for all intents and purposes extint. Whites in europe are their only direct descendants alive today.

Read Savitri Devi's writings on this. The mudshit in india has nothing to do with ancient aryans, and the dunecoons in iran only do to a certain extent (although there's still some pockets of ancient aryans in the middle east, such as the kalash people in pakistan).

Western Europe is too cucked to do anything.
Russia, Iran and India can work. Russia and Iran are already allies and India and Russia are together in the BRICS.
But if you have India, Pakistan won't join and vice-versa.

The funny thing is that southern India is much more civilized than northern India/Pakistan.

Most streetshitters and rapists are concentrated in the north.

>Burning people alive is civilized

Cultural differences are not the most important factor here. The most important factor here is that the nations of Europe are not autonomous, sovereign political entities. Europe is a soft totalitarian dictatorship, run indeed by leftist politicians, but under the de facto control of big money and finance (read big Jew), with the United States military as guarantor. You will not break the death grip globalism has over any of these nations without incurring their wrath. You would need a huge grassroots movement, economic collapse or a civil war.

>no tocharian
>slav and baltic separated

There are no pure Proto-Indo-Europeans anymore, but Northern Europeans have the most admixture with them. Also, the Yamnaya didn't have blue eyes or blond hair on average. They were tall, light-skinned, had brown to black hair, and brown eyes.

Europeans are a mix of dark-skinned blue eyed mesolithic hunters, neolithic Anatolian farmers, and Proto-Indo-European nomads from Southern Russian steppes (i.e., Yamnaya).

Check pic. Also, fuck haplogroups. I only trust autosomal DNA studies.

>haplogroups
>autosomal DNA
Redpill pls.

Haplogroups just give you ideas on my migration of different groups of people (e.g., mtDNA for maternal migration and yDNA for paternal migration), but autosomal DNA gives you a better idea of current race since it's inherited from all of our great grandparents.

?
was this what Sargon of Akkad looked like?

>Would an ideology seeking to unify the Aryans from Europe, Persia and Pakistan be plausible?

It would be retarded
/thread.

>It would be retarded
Why? What's wrong with people uniting?

You mean an Indo-European Union.

Aryan only refers to the Iranian and Indian branches if Indo-Europeans, despite what some German Autist said.

yeah almost as retarded as a movement seeking to unite the jews across the globe

oh wait...it's only okay when they do it

The question would be where the fuck to start and how to dance around the massive issues of Christianity and Islam (Let's ignore the issues of Jews, the media, corporations, and the current governments of the nations that Indo-Europeans inhabit).

Start in Europe and America, with a focus on Hellenism or some such? Move Eastward, rope Iran in?

You mean Asian India?

northern india mostly.

Sati is a north indian practice.

>letting muslims rape them is

t. Dravidian abos

> if you think rapists and street-shitters are good, you must be south indian
great logic.

*bad

Kek

Only Indo-European country with Islam is Iran. You can't argue Anatolians are still Hittites... They've been genetically devastated by too many populations.

Iran is already secular, don't be fooled by the government. Once people inside start getting rich and the huge number of youth become ordinary adult citizens reformists will win and you will see a huge change in Iran. They won't convert to another religion unless Zoroastrian Magi's starts to accept converts.

Language is everything.

>Only Indo-European country with Islam is Iran.
What about Paki, Tajik and Afghanistan?

Pakis aren't Aryan lmfao

>Aryans

Nice meme lad.

But you are right, ideology can unify people, regardless of skin colour.

An example being Christianity.

Why is the flag upside down

Why? There was no difference between India and Pakistan before the 20th century. Pakistan was part of the Vedic civilization.

>the Vedic Civilisation, which extended over much of northern India and Pakistan.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindu_and_Buddhist_architectural_heritage_of_Pakistan

Pakistan was once Buddhist.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism_in_Pakistan

Pakistan is the stage where Buddhisms and Hellenism historically met.

>The Indo-Greek Kingdom or Graeco-Indian Kingdom[1] was a Hellenistic kingdom covering various parts of the northwest regions of South Asia (mainly modern Afghanistan and Pakistan)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Greek_Kingdom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Buddhism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Buddhist_art

If Pakistan is not Aryan because of Islam then neither is Iran, and neither Europe because Christianity is also a sand religion.

Pakistan is not un-Indo-European because of religion, but rather because it's full of mud people whose only connection to the Indo-Europeans is speaking an IE language on ground once inhabited by Indo-Europeans. Iranians and Europeans may practice (dying) mud people religions, sure, bit they actually are culturally and genetically Indo-Europeans.

>full of mud people
Pakis are no more racially mixed than Iranians and certainly no more than Indians. They are actually fairer in average than Indians.

Aryan was an ethnonationalist term that never had a racial connotation.

That's Greater Iran. Also, I wouldn't use Pakistan as you are using it. Only parts of Pakistan.

Kind of

>Greater Iran
Did you mean Persia?

It has nothing to do with "okay" it has to do with it being fucking retarded. For one, "Aryanism" isn't even a fucking thing. it's a stupid racial theory that has no place in reality. Secondly, the Indo-European is one of the largest and most wide spread language families with their only connection to each other being a common ancestor.

what is Albania, Bosnia and UK?

What do you propose OP?

>those people have distant historical ties to us, therefore we should """"unify""""" with them, whether they like it or not

All "pan" ideologies are cancer.

I know right? I mean literally what the fuck do I have in common with some Indians other than speaking a very remotely related language?

not cancer but autism.

It would still be cancer even if you had almost everything in common.

>Pakistan
No, thanks, but Persia is ok

>Did you mean Persia?
Persia is the Greco-Roman word for Iran. It has been known as Iran since Pre-Islamic Sassanid times. Sassanids called it "Iranshahr", which means land of the Aryans, and it was under Hitler's recommendation that Reza Shah asked countries to start referring to Persia as its native name, Iran.

Nigga are you an inbred Paki? All the shit your talking about is much more common and abundant in the north than the south. North India is a joke, except for Punjab and Gujrat maybe

>unifying Europe

If you're a native European of any sort with no ties to Iran. You're really not an Aryan.

A few monkey temples doesn't convince me, Poojeet. Punjab = god tier and a Dravidian shit skinned abo doesn't even deserve to utter name of the land of the Aryans in Hindustan.

Persians are not Dravidians, you low-IQ & low-called monkey.

They're a little under 5 percent of the population in the UK, and it's hard to say how many of them are actually sincere vs. just saying that because they're afraid conservative older relatives might be upset if they said otherwise. Christianity is dying out in Britain (and western Europe in general); that the circumstances killing it would leave Islam unharmed is implausible.

Everyone here seems to assume that the Germanic peoples must be descended predominantly from the people who spoke Proto-Indo-European and ignoring the possibility of being mixed with Uralic speakers, or with speakers of some now-lost family.

Check here:

Where can I see more of these graphs, the studies, &c.?

If you want, I can dump them here.

Please do.
[spoiler]Especially interested in Egypt if it's there.[/spoiler]

* Indo Europeans did not replace previous Neolithic Europeans in Northern Europe, they mixed with them (the Indo European ancestry in Northern Europeans has been estimated at 40% to 50%);

* Indo Europeans left a minor input in Southern Europe (10% to 30%), so Southern Europe too is a Neolithic/Indo European mix, with greater Neolithic input, not just Neolithic though (only Sardinians would be near having 0 Indo European influence);

* First blond European individual has been found at Neolithic Hungary (NE7), he did not have Indo European input; pigmentation so far is not clear, the genetic part of it is not as precise as when it comes to ancestry; still, so far, Yamnaya remains have been darker haired and eyed, taller and with a broader head;

Also, a look on this map will show anyone how all Europeans of today are a mix of Neolithic Europeans and Indo Europeans (today Indo Europeans do not exist as a people anywhere, certainly not in Northern Europe)

"With the sequence of studies on ancient European remains, our understanding of the peopling of Europe has increased substantially. Initially Europe had Hunter Gatherers, on a West to East Axis (Mesolithic and before). Then came the Neolithic, which meant a pull towards the Near East. What exactly was this component is something still to be more investigated. We already know there was significant mtDNA and yDNA change, as well as autosomal change. The autosomal meant a pull towards the Near East. Then came the steppe invasion, which also brought R1b/R1a and the autosomal make-up of the Yamnayans (Easter Hunter Gatherer + Neolithic, their own type of Near Eastern pull, Armenians being a proxy for that). With the steppe invasion, the WHG+EEF population of Europe was pulled, depending on the degree of Yamnaya input, towards the East. There are many more observations one can make. What else have you noticed?"

Another informative plot from the Haak et al 2015 autosomal study:

Most of this is taken from these studies:

genetics.med.harvard.edu/reich/Reich_Lab/Welcome_files/nature14317.pdf

nature.com/nature/journal/v522/n7555/full/nature14507.html

>/reich/Reich_Lab/
Thanks.

Because you got democratic modern imperialist asshole, retarded theocratic Wewuz shia, stupid extremist backward sunnite.

wanting pure anything from anywhere with real airtraffick is slim pickings

They would probably adopt a new identity if they unite.

Lmao shitting Dravidian of the south.

Most of the shitting takes place in the Ganges which is the north.

Stay mad.

>Northern India is a joke
>Except the most important regions

Population wise punjab and gujarat are small minnows compared to UP and bihar, and rajasthan.

Population matters in a democratic country you gigantic pan aryan faggot.

>Holding hands
gay

Iranians have some sense of continuity with ancient Persia in their self identity, Pakistanis don't recognize or care about anything that happened before Islam.

>it's the "we're all mixed, goy" shill again
come off it, rabbi. We aren't going to take part in your multicultural paradise you keep regurgitating.
>see, Europeans, you're mixed all along, now take in Muhammed al-fucktard and his twelve brothers into your homes, we are all mixed anyways. But not for Israel, what are you, an anti-Semite?
This is why we need gas chambers.

and indians are too brown isn't it?

despite the fact that they hold on to their IE heritage much more than europeans or the iranians do.

>inb4 iranians are just larping as muslims.

Say what you will about russia, but they were pretty bro tier to india during the cold war.

Who here's done genetic tests? I'm haplogroup J2B2, which is found both in India and in South/ East Europe.

dubs get
Also muh heritage.
Paternal haplogroup doesn't actually mean much though. Can only be reliable up to your great grandfather or something. This is because the Y chromosome mutates easily. The maternal haplogroup literally does go all the way back, but I'm B2B which is a lame Amazonian tribe.

well Aryans are gay in general...

I never implied any of that, faggot. I'm just trying to make the point there are no pure Proto-Indo-Europeans anymore, faggot.

Where-you-from?

Aryan refers to Iranians also. Iran is a cognate of Aryan, and it's been referred to as such since Sassanian times:

slavs turned out to be the true aryans

No this is what he looked like unlike that pansy.