/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
>Skyrim Special Edition has been released, and the original SKSE will not work with it. We are currently investigating the application to create a SKSE64 build for the Special Edition. This will not be a fast process. The update to 64-bits means a lot of investigation and changes. Much like the work that has gone into F4SE this will take a tremendous amount of effort. We appreciate your patience while this work continues. We have no timeline for a release. - the SKSE team 29 October 2016

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13725/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78344/?
eribees.dysintropi.me/index.php/Eiries/Skyrim/Xidix
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74137/?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Penis and Mer living in harmony.

What a fool you are. I'm a god, how can you kill a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence. How could you be so naive? There is no escape. No recall or intervention can work in this place. Come, lay down your delegates, it is not too late for my mercy.

Waifus, Lore, Harmony

Okay now lets have friendly discussion about something with fighting if that is even possible.

Duel mode is objectively the best mode.

Beastfolk, Rightful place, Harmony

Is there a calendar which gives us the moon cycles related to Khajit births?
Can Khajit of the Ohmes or Ohmes-raht types intebreed with humans and mer?
Can Ohmes, the most extreme Mer Khajit interbreed with Alfiq, the most extreme cat Khajit?
In game terms, what do you think each Khajiti would have as racial attributes, such as the Mighty Bretons ability to take less magic damage?
Do you think there will be ever be games with multiple types, or has Morrowind forever cursed us to have one type?

what are essential morrowind mods
i dont care about graphics i'm just talking about general bugfixes and quality of life improvements

xth for doggo's.

I woyld good gay for this khajiit

sup

OTP

Less Generic NPCs. One of the bug fix unofficial patches, don't remember what they're called.

Hi grandpa.

Harmony!
Spears are a best!

the fuck you just said user?

Hey, what mods do you recommend for a Paladin playthrough? I currently have

>Epic Restoration
>Sands of Time
>Paladin Armor (quest about praying to the divines)
>Vigilante

Any other I'm missing?

Just replace the meshes bro, it'll work!

Templar Weapons Set
Dawnguard Arsenal
Colorful Magic
Apocalypse Magic
Lost Grimoire
Wintermyst

Khajiit and lore living in harmony!

Is your race a Tower? No? Fuck you, play Khajiit.

All you had to do was replace the formIDs bro

I renamed them myself to test for him, and they work for me. I sent him the files and he got the result he posted.

I have no idea what's going on.

Ill form your ID.

Im honestly confused as to how the replacer worked in Yartis game but not mine.

NEREVAHR
THE TOOLS

Does anyone recognize this clothing mod?

I'm sure i saw it yesterday and now I can't find it anywhere in my history for the life of me.

>Thrillho abandoned us again
>Bohan abandoned us again
Sadface :(

I can't blame Bohan. Someone made a pic of Bee-V getting gangbanged by a group of Orcs while Bohan was crying in the background.

It got removed from the booru for some reason.

EIRIES
PLS
L
S

I just realized that, unlike the Ash Cucks, if some spoiled child like Vivec had held a meteor over the heads of the Khajit they would have just done this to create a living arm and pushed back into space.

user...

>thrillho
Nothing of value etc

thanks for your quick response and. suggestions!

>templar weapon set
mmm something didnt convince me...

>dawnguard arsenal
perfectisimo! dl right now

>wyntermist
already have it, THX anyway

>apocalypse Magic
isnt it too OP?

>colorful Magic
which version? I'm leaning towards Darkside

thanks again user!

Because if you post others' characters without permission, it can be removed by request.

Do you have it? Can you post it on the /aco/ thread?

>quitting tesg because someone did mean things to your character
Meara and Galen are still here after the amputation rape thing

Do the darkskinned curved sword Nords of Hammerfell now have Imperial style legions as a part of their military? I mean, all the black legionnaires returned to Hammerfell.

Sounds hilarious.

>fighting draughs all over the place
>suddenly camera gets stuck in 3rd person killmove mode

That was interesting.

Have anyone tried any of these:

>vigilant of stendarr quests
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13725/?

>faction vigilant of stendarr
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78344/?

both exclude each other so I'd like to hear your opinion /tesg/

>isn't it too OP?
Apocalypse? Nah. It melds in quite well with the vanilla spells in terms of balance. Colorful Magic is the only one where being OP would be a concern. Besides, you can fix that with Skytweak which is one of those mods that everyone should have if you want to avoid becoming too powerful.
>which version? I'm leaning towards Darkside
Be warned the enemies are tough cookies. They're pretty fun at high levels, but if you don't want them to wreck your shit and just want the spells, get Simplified.

thanks for you insightful

Great SC, by the way

Oh, and this reminded me.
I don't use either of those, but you should get the VIGILANT quest mod. It's the GOAT quest mod and perfect for a paladin.

What will replace Stealth Archery in TES VI as the GOAT playstyle?

>all the black legionnaires returned to Hammerfell

It's not as if all the Redguards in the empire moved the Hammerfell after the great war, some of them will have been living in other provinces for generations now.

yes yes user, I added it, VIGILANT is the main reason I want to begin this new character, but I wanted to "spice up" the first, before, during and after (if) I complete it

I know, but the Hammerfell legions brought their legionnaire training back to Hammerfell to fight the Dominion. That means that skillset has been brought with them, assuming they brought their commanders and trainers with them and the Empire lets non-Imperials do training.

Stealth archer.

redguard because we'll only be allowed to play that one race so that our consolefriend can enjoy the cinematic experience of killing dragons

Okay good, that's a great plan. I suggest starting the quest mod around level 30.

There's already been an Elder Scrolls Redguard. I wouldn't mind another character driven spin off, mind you, but I don't see them going for it.

I posted a bunch of pics on aco a few weeks ago, did you miss them?

fug

I wouldn't mind if there was a TESA : Argonia too, but I can see them pull off shit like this because they'll want their voiced protagonists.

I feel like doing a RIP AND TEAR run in Skyrim.

What is the most efficient killing machine you can make?

2 handed? Dual wield?

I mean, obviously stealth is super effective but all that sneaking takes a lot of time of course.

Is that why Longhorn hasnt uploaded the Ermalda and mystery husbando lewds?

Makes me wonder why his lewds havent been taken down yet.

IIRC Todd said there was a lot of negative feedback over the voiced protagonist in Fallout 4 and they're going to adhere to feedback and not do it again.

Found it in the archives.

I don't know if people like to meme about them, but I find redguards one of the most interesting races and I'd definitely like a tES set in Hammerfell. It would also feel like a logical follow up due the events of the great War and Skyrim

But, hey, this is only an user's opinion

Link?

The ideal canon ending to the Civil War would be that Skyrim won, but then Ulfric wasn't elected as High King after. It'd be glorious.

Gotchu senpai

Cool. I went ahead and updated her gallery anyway, so there's probably a couple ones I haven't posted anywhere yet.

eribees.dysintropi.me/index.php/Eiries/Skyrim/Xidix

>Todd said

And since when is that worth anything?

eiries why does nobody make screenshots as good as yours

Or more accurately:
>TES has way to many races needing unique voices and we are far to lazy to do that

He's not trying to sell us anything, yet.

YES

Well I think I found the issue, the retexture I found for it wasnt matching correctly to the armor. So I switched back to the textures it comes with, but something seems off. Or are they really that bad?

Forget lazy, it would cost a fucking fortune.

Even Bioware, with all the money pumped into the Tortanic, only did a single VA per sex for each class.

what happened to sir knight?

Updated chart.

It looks like you stole it from the set of a Uwe Boll film.

Ser Knight the poster is still here and posting regulalry.
Ser Knight the character got fucked by a daedric thing and is effectively ded.

You only need four voices.
One for humans and elves, for each gender, and Khajit because we can use the human-type
And one for Argonians of each gender.

>xnco037
You even got my favorite angle/position combo right. God bless your soul, Eiries.

Oh thank god, I thought he was dead

>fucked by a daedric thing

Literally?

He just posts other characters. If you see a big goofy Nord called Brutus, an elkectric blue lizard or a creepy guy throwing up toxic vomit on people, that's Ser Knight

Fadingsignal's retexture (that newermind made him take down) was for the original version of the armor.

>theo and ada next to each other at 3

Sweet. Thank you

>that newermind made him take down
That was some jerk move. I'm happy to still have the archive before it was taked down.

Reminding me that Beyond Skyrim will never be finished.

So is this supposed to be the snowflake trans character of the /tesg/ circlejerk.

>Nord
Imperial

Rude.
Lenore is metal as fuck.

When are you going to get a job?

>/tesg/ circlejerk.
Wow, I guess I had a PROMOTION after all these years. Thanks for the information.

Do you still have it?

Lenore is perfection.

Alright, I got it. No jokes about the man in womans clothing.
Continue being the pillars this community deserves.

That would explain it, guess ill download the original version cause these textures and my ENB do not agree.

I just need to figure out how to make Improved Closeface Helmets and the helmet mesh agree.

The author of original armor asked me to take down the other re-texture of his ESO Nord armor, so I'm taking this one down as well to be thorough and respectful to his wishes. I sent him the files, and he may put the textures up on the respective mod pages, so stay tuned there!

>waah why can't I be part of the circlejerk ;_;
This is you, right now. Grow up.

Anyone know of a uunp vanilla armor replacer that isn't total slutwear?

The only complete one I was aware of got hidden by the author and I didn't keep a copy of it.

>t. followerfag

What's the best way to play morrowind now? Just vanilla w/ bug fixes? Haven't played in years and kinda want to get immersed again. Never touched any mods or balance patches.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74137/?