How many tickets to the moon are you holding?

How many tickets to the moon are you holding?

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/potential-gold-import-ban-by-india-could-be-biggest-bombshell-since-nixon-2016-11-22?siteid=yhoof2&yptr=yahoo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>waving flag
>on the moon

They put a fan behind it duh

You need 20 more to be rich in 10 years.

i have 5
im going to be focusing on getting into the 21 club

>8.5

100 BTC is my goal and i am going to reach that in about 2-3 years

give tips anonkun

investing in the right HYIPS

Lost my last 12 BTC gambling yesterday.

Feels bad man.

I have approximately 13 shares of JNUG.

iktf breh, i lost 18 btc this summer gambling... it still stings

why do you fags think gambling will pay off. youre better off trading shitcoins

I have 2 ,if I put all of my money into Bitcoin I could buy 85 btc ,but I'm just buying a bit at a time as I still feel it's high risk ,my goal is 21

>muh gold
marketwatch.com/story/potential-gold-import-ban-by-india-could-be-biggest-bombshell-since-nixon-2016-11-22?siteid=yhoof2&yptr=yahoo

get ready for $10000/BTC

You will not since BTC price is going to exponentially grow, so if you have the money for 100 right now, better go all in.

>You will not since BTC price is going to exponentially grow
my dick will sooner grow exponentially than btc user

now think this statement of yours carefully through

>get ready for $10000/BTC
get ready for $10000/flippers
get ready for $10000/loaf of bread
get ready for $10000/sugar cubes

nocoiner cope

>holding

I'm trading altcoins to increase my bitcoin holdings. I started with 0.83 BTC a few years ago, lost most of it through some bad trades, restarted again last year with about 0.5 BTC, and now I'm at 3 BTC.

>proud of trading literal memes

you don't know what cope means better stock up on those flippers because sooner or later they will cost $10k.

Shitcoin """trading""" is just gambling. Literally every single one (except maybe eth) is a literal P&D.

>ETH

Not sure if I should go heavy into it now, or wait for it to dip over the holidays. How likely is it that it'll be back down to 700USD in the next few days? Thinking of chucking 20 - 30k aud in.

don't buy bitcoin above $500

i bought at $420 the last time even that was a bit expensive. it can crash back to that level or under overnight.

>shitereum
>not a pump and dump shitcoin
I wonder how low of a price it has to reach before ethcucks realise their shitcoin is finished

Where do you buy your bits?

Like. .30 am I rich yet

It's unlikely to reach those levels again $550 at its lowest if another big exchange gets hacked,I think we will see a push to 1k in the next 6 months

I have 8 tickets, and risk losing all money if bitcoin crashes to 0. (already got shitfinexed for some pile of cash)
So I'm sort of 100% exposed. Being young and having no responsabilities allows for high gain and high risk investments I guess.

>Started mining crypto & invested my entire 10k€ into Bitcoin during the years 2012-2014
>Now have about 25k profits +10k investment on shitfinex (in $, BFX$ and BTC)
>didn't pay taxes for this because I was a student and full-time procastrinator

What do now?
Hiring laywer to investigate would be 750€, maybe risk mother having to repay child benefits. Tax penalties might be 50% or higher on profits.

Even getting the 10k back onto my bank account might alert the fraud & taxfraud bureaus.

WTF is that even based on? You guys are operating on nothing but emotion, wishful thinking and memes.
>This much volatility
>Credible currency
>inb4 no coiner
I don't doubt the future potential of BTC as a medium of exchange but in it's current form it's an absolute joke.

0.00005btc, am I going to the moon?

this!
we don't know shit about where it's gonna go mid term and it's questionable it even has a future long term.

>still coping with the meme cope

Same can be said for any trading. It's all a gamble.

Anyone young not going all in on bitcoin deserves a bullet to the brain.

Never sell and buy directly with bitcoin, government will never know (unless you want to buy real state, then just cash out what you are going to waste on some property)

It's already a better gold. Those people could avoid getting cucked by the government thanks to Bitcoin, this is why Bitcoin in India is going at 900+ USD right now. This alone puts it in the potential trillions/marketcap.

We do know it's going to 6 figures. Get in or die crying.

>I don't understand physics

1) An object in motion (like a waving flag) is only stopped by infinitely staying in motion by air molecules bumping into it. So literally the only thing you'd have to do to make a flag wave on the moon (which has basically no atmosphere) is little touch it to create a standing wave and it will wave like that until it has decayed because of radiation.

2) A fan displaces air molecules. Wind is the displacement of air molecules. No air molecules = no wind. That doesn't mean you can't get a flag to move (see above), but it does mean that a fan wouldn't work. Because of the lack of air molecules and a highly deduced gravity, the whole fan device would probably even start spinning in the opposite way the blades are spinning, so that angular momentum is kept.

*stopped from
*touch it a little

In fact, now that I think about it. A standard running fan might even break within seconds on the surface of the moon. Since the lack of air would also mean a lack of back emf, which the fan is designed to counter. Which, for a simple cheap fan, might mean a too high voltage to handle which would lead to failure..

you still have the inertia of the rotor and the fan. also the voltage doesn't change if you decrease the load. you don't know too much about this topic, do you?

>you still have the inertia of the rotor and the fan
True, but I would expect that to be way less than the air friction. Still, this is a valid point.
>the voltage doesn't change if you decrease the load
I wasn't talking about decreasing the load, I was talking about decreasing the back emf which would most definitely change the incoming voltage felt by the device.
>you don't know too much about this topic, do you?
I think I do, relatively speaking.