/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #899

>Schedule for December:
11/30 - 12/8 - Between Frost and Flame
12/8 - 12/12 - Cerberus/Fenrir Showdown
12/14 - 12/19 - Freedom in His Hands (Rerun and Renewal)
12/18 - 12/25 - Christmas Guild Wars
12/26 - 12/31 - ??? (Special Quest)
12/31 - 1/8 - Scenario Event

12/16 - 12/28 - Christmas Celebration (Magnafest, 1/2 Off Coop/Extra Quests, Free Daily Memerolls, etc.)
12/25 - Christmas Stream

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning.
gbf.wiki/FAQ
alternate: pastebin.com/XAw8bBCf

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread

bet sen

>poorfags

>enemy guild only has 95 mil
Those idiots are about to get HELL DROPPED!

I'M GONNA DO IT

My wife.

I'm so fucking tired of this game.

I started playing a year and two months ago alongside two friends. We jammed, we talked about the characters we got, we basically didn't read a guide and only really stuck around for the fun events, racking up crystals for impulsive 10-pulls. Talking shit whenever we only pulled R chara but still being content with our lot because it's something new and fun.

Only I remain. The last of my kind. Saving up crystals to get the most broken unit in the game, a munchkin without a future who shitposts other people's waifu choices and makes up memes that other idiots then repeat. My existence within the game and its culture has congealed into pure chaotic madness.

I'm done.

GW changes are shit and will be reverted when the whales realize their pools can't touch Hells next month.

Never piss off the money.

Nice blog nerd

Roll now user. Do it and your dreams will become true

nobody cared who she was until she put on the festive clothings

tell me about sen, why does she wear the claws ?

3FE8E926

Nightmare snowman

How are you liking the new GW, anons?

she's a big dog

Doesn't recognize pasta. Sup newfag.

for you

Yeah sorry I've been busy checking out every thread

Sen is a CAT.

These are dogs. And one...ferret?

Pretty sure that DJ is a cat.

Let's solo hell

I've been playing for a good year and a half now, but recently I've been finding myself, for whatever reason, just going through the motions in a zombie-like way. Completing the dailies, saving for that next 10 roll, maybe getting a SSR but probably not, repeat. The grinding was being done in the most intellectually lazy way possible, just playing quickly, half reading/watching something else, just getting it out of the way.

And then looking at the clock and seeing that 10 hours have just passed.

When you're not playing the game it’s meant to be played, not for the tactics but just for the small chance of a SSR, that's when it's time to think. I've been a slave to the dopamine drip feed of those damn events and the next SSR for too long.

I ended up like a magpie. I just played for the small potential rush of seeing that rainbow glow... and then most likely don't even use that SSR. I got 5, yes 5, SSR out of my first 11 rolls of last legfest. A big rush, but then realised they were all mostly useless. And even if they weren't, I would have played just the same. Lazy grinding. This made me seriously ask myself why I play this game now. I used to play properly at one time, but I can't get it back.

This is sort of a PSA for if you're in the same position as me. If you play this game in a strategic, considered way like most of the community does then that's great. Enjoy. However, if you find yourself like me, a lazy-yet-addicted player, then consider doing what I did. Once you sell your first two SSRs you just snowball. Very cathartic.

Now I'm free.

You're a cat.

No, he is a bird

But then what am I?

I'm a computer.

I have nothing against the game, or Cygames, it's just my addictive tendencies and myself. This game will never end. There will always be another event, another legfest, another SSR. So just ask yourself if you're having fun, and if it's in a healthy way.

I think my new policy will be to never start a game that doesn't have a definitive end ever again.

Have fun, or good luck.

>he doesn't know

I want to fuck my bird husband

What happened with this thread?

I love Jeanne!

looks like ateliershit in action

A fish
Just because you think you are a computer doesn't make you one. You should know that already being a raven, even if not the brightest one

Did i miss 1/2 AP earth trial special quest?
I need dem 50 earth scales for GW character

I'll probably do that once I get 8 chev swords

>本作の内容を深く熟知し、豊富な開発経験を持つ木村にプロデューサーを交代するという形になりました。
>KMR
>deeply familiar with GBF's contents and with plenty of development experience

I bet HRT was laughing inside.

What, were you crying because no one replied to your post in the last thread? Here's one for (You).

I'd like the game more if they didnt try to jew me at every opportunity.

I'd like some of those cute stickets, but i literally cannot ever get them.

Get a job. Everything in life isn't free.

What's a sticket?

>I am retarded

Fuck off KMR. You're a joke.

Something to put inside your fingerbox

If you have money then why can you not get the tickets?

>200 ap spent on wednesday trial
>only 4 earth scrolls

I want to fucking DIE

Answering someone from last thread actually.

Lv 95 Snowman

519DAF32

Who is the cutest girl in the game and why is it cog?

When will the next Celestials come, I want to roll Kukuru and reunite all the gun sisters.

He didn't use the eyelaser, or does he even have it? 95 hell btw.
Should've brough Korwa tbqh. Too damn slow.

He should have it.

>tfw debuffs have 25% chance to land off element
can't wait for next month where they nerf it even more :^)

>sticket
You mean suptix, you dumb EOP

Like you said, you are playing for the gacha shit and the lack of something to do with your time, not the game itself.
Might as well drop a coin on IRL gachapons or buy these scamboxes with random nerd shit on them.

Because you can only get those stickers by buying a fucking japanese magazine.

He meant sticker obviously.

Is Quick Strike a good skill to sub?

They cost like $3. You probably get your mom to spend more than that on Cheetos every day you fat fuck.

>reply to pasta

No, I mean stickeRs, you ignorant SEAmonkey

I'm not that user but all this came from a few retards who were defending the yellow jews by saying you get the ticket or the skin as a bonus aka free.

The thing is nothing is free. The deal here is that they're overpricing the skin by adding the ticket. People who want the skin will still buy it regardless of prices. But if you add a desirable 10-part draw ticket it will get you to buy it even if you don't want the skin. You can't get this ticket alone by any other way. That's the basic strategy behind it.

Is it illegal? I don't fucking know. Is it moral? "Probably" not. And saying it doesn't matter because you have enough money to spend it on a few pixels with a voice clip doesn't change what they're doing.

Why are you calling people retarded when you're the retarded one?

This is some Kirito shit

>people replying to pasta

Why do people say this like buying a cheap magazine online is some great trial?

What?

>bringing the last thread shitposting into this one

>You can't get this ticket alone by any other way.
you can though

All this came from a few retards who were saying everything should be free because they will never pay for anything.

t. Raziel

If there was a digital version, I'd buy it. I'm not paying to ship a physical magazin for a zero effort sticker they repurposed from the 4koma

Kirito would solo HL with no pool and only R characters thanks to stupid Gary Stu powers so no

Autism can't be stopped by silly things like "new threads".

omg i love you /gbfg/

Why don't single roll tickets combine into a 10-roll ticket once you have 10 of them?

Thanks for the flips

Noctis has his boyband there

Who's interested to do a Lv 100 snowman?

Because Cygames are fucking jews.

Phalanx?

We've been over this.
The bundle is a literal scam. It is product tying, which is illegal in any country with the most basic of consumer rights being enforced because you are forcing consumers to buy a product they dont want to get the thing they DO want.

The drones on this board are so far gone they will defend this anyway, so it doesnt matter.

Veight is canonically cuter.

Veight isn't even cute. It's just fan art that makes him look like a girl.

(me) Lucky you!

Me. Bring ar3 and miserable mist though.

So the only alternative to this is to have it all for free?

Okay, show me where I can buy the skin without paying extra for the roll I do not want and certainly dont need.

looking for tezca/athena/lucifer friends

mostly tezca

I wanna cum inside Siero's pussy while she screams Irasshai

I will leech it and die

I also enjoy to spend my time with images of cute girls with voice tracks attached to them, "one-sided interactions" is part of my daily life.

>Veight isn't even cute.

Nope
It's a 30 dollar skin with a 30 dollar value attached to it
Suck it up loser. You're the type of person who complains about the free Graty with his Slap Chop.

No, the alternative is to sell the skin on its own, and offer a bundle with a roll for those that want it.

But then it would be legal, and we both know cygames loves to skirt on the border of illegality

I love her

I don't understand how Beatrix works.

Okay, here we go

Lv 100 Snowman

005DDE98