For the user who asked a few days ago about my lockout book

So I did find my lockout book.

I cant remember what car you wanted to see.

Guess I will take requests if anyone is interested in how to unlock their car. Or if you want the instructions to be a real car thief.

Shoot away if anyone has questions will check back in like 10-15min

my tools minus a few that are in my car that I don't feel like getting up to get.

1990 Honda Prelude by any chance?

I've lost my spare as of last week, I'd like to have a plan if all goes wrong.

'06 Altima por favor?

06 Civic?

06 dodge ram 2500 manuel locks and Windows
It's my work truck and I'd like to know because I often leave the truck running while I'm working

Doesn't have anything for a 90 but its most likely the same. that one looks like it could be a bitch.

I would honestly would just use my long reach to get that one if the locks are side to side and not up and down.

This one is ez pz.

IDT is hard to use without practice though.

Show me the NSX.

Also interested if they have any Commodores in there. VY?

Don't even need to look this one up.

If your locks go up and down its a Slim Jim

If side to side a tad harder.

>manuel

If locks are side to side you are the same as.

Lol I bet this one is fucking ez. never done one though.

Just so everyone knows if your locks go up and down 99% chance all you need is a Slim Jim

Forgot to add Im in burgerland so this wont have any holden shit in it.

05 Legacy Wagon?

Locks go side to side and are up on the doors.

No problem mate. Anything really exotic in there?

Hello fellow Vape Bro.

This one is super ez if you windows are frameless.

I would go with the long reach over the IDT just cause faster and easier.

Let me flip through and look I think probably not though. If there is anything I bet it says Locksmith only. I will check for you.

Top pic I couldn't read the text here's a 2nd pic

02 grand cherokee please?
It's side to side. Is it possible to make one of those tools with a coat hanger or would the wire be too weak? I want to know just in case of emergency lol

Well I only found 3 worth taking a pic of mini dump inc

Everyone knows how much /o loves the GTR

Our final one. This is what i had expected to find.

03 Grand Marquis? I'd really appreciate it.

fuuuuuck. Thanks anyway, friend.

I have got into many fucking jeeps. Doing it the way this says is a fucking pain in the ass and you are going entirely by feel.

To do what this says with a coat hanger would be near impossible but someone somewhere might have done it b4.

I just wedge the door open and either go for the unlock button or the actual lock on the inside. That can be done with a coat hanger for sure. However dont be like the guy who fucking somehow used a 2x4 to wedge his door open and fucked it all up. still somehow could not get it unlocked even though I could fit my fucking arm through the gap he made.

The trick to getting into cars is patience.

Well fuck me sideways the meme IS REAL. since I posted a GTR i thought might as well look up a corvette.

LOL GM FANS STILL BTFO

Found another exotic if you wanna call it that. Kisker Karma i believe that is a typo

I could have sworn those had vertical locks.

Thanks man!

2000-2004 focus?

Holy fuck, okay haha. Thank you

2011 mazda 3 hatch. thank you!

2005 Subaru Legacy

since you gave me a date range I can only assume there is someone who wronged you that you want to fuck with.

>I didn't tell you shit

I'm willing to bet you could get this one with a Slim Jim as well. Most fords are easy as fuck to get into.

See
or

Fixed blurry pic for GM fans

Long Reach would also work. If your front windows are tinted this method will more than likely scratch the tint

How bout a dang ol 06 ford ranger

Slim Jim. inside in less than 5 seconds

Side note every ford I have ever seen will unlock if you pull the inside door handle. How you manage that is your business

forgot pic

Shave a civic key a little bit lol they are all the same

2016 Challenger RT?

book only goes to 14 but its the exact same set up.

Thread seems to be dying and I need to go to sleep. If its still around when I get off work tomorrow i'll post some more.

I leave you with this so if you are a fucktard and don't know what year your car is.

Also for the anons I looked up in the Top Left tells you the difficulty unlocking.
>L-1 ezpz
>L-2 Meh
>L-3 Man fuck this car why do you only own 1 key

Kek I wanted to see if they had the Ranger/Explorer trick in your book
>lift handle slightly
>get a skinny long flat head or the antenna if your in a pinch
>stick screw driver in the door handle hole the one closest to the lock
>feel for linkage that is pretty much inline with the door handle
>push up and your in

2014 chevrolet malibu please

1992 Deville my man?

OP here again. Bump to the top while I look up these for anons. Just got home so i'll be around for a while if any other anons wanna see a car or has questions.

14 Ford Escape?
14 Ford Fusion?

Thanks in advanced!

All I can say is fuck this one. Chevy cruise is the bane of my existence. I know guys who can get into a cruise in like 10seconds. I have gone to 6 cruises and only got into 3. I just tell them to send someone else now when I get a cruise.

The malibu I think has up and down locks with the lock post exposed. I just wedge open door and use a plastic coat hanger to grab lock and pull it up.

If your windows are framless wedge open window and go for the actually lock. I think that is much easier.

plz tell me if someone asks you what kind of car you drive you tell them "a bitchin' camero"

Official car of Veeky Forums, Miata pls? any differences between generations?

Never had one of these so I'm not to sure how hard this is to actually do.

I would probably Long Reach both of these cause its easier depending on how tight the weather stripping is.

2nd

For you miata man. Someone go link that in /MG im sure they would like it.

Its actually easier to get a list and do mini dumps than to go one at a time. so I'm gonna eat dinner and check back later will dump if we get a decent list going.

2006 audi s4
1999 accord coupe
2005 bmw 5 series

Thanks man. Do you have the NC (2005-15) and ND (15+) too?

2006 Audi A3

A3 and S4 are the same

book only goes to 14 but i would bet that its the same for the 15's.

Accord is fucking ez you could also coat hangar the lock post.

Finally the BMW. all I can say is fuck bmw I wont even get my tools out unless you know and are ok that there's a good chance something is gonna get fucked up. Even then I would say go get your spare key or call a locksmith.

The older ones aren't bad but they auto relock. you have like 1 second to open the door once its unlocked otherwise it just relocks.

Amazing how a book like this exists. Its like a car thief's wet dream.

Thanks m8

Never heard that one before. i'll have to give that a try next time I come across a ranger.

The book isn't a end all be all answer. It comes up to personal preference. I am pretty shit at getting horizontal rods inside the door, but I kill with under glass tools and wedging doors. I know some people who cant even get under glass tools past the inside weather stripping but can grab and unlock a horizontal rod in less than 30 seconds.

Out of all the fucking tools i posted here I honestly only use 4
>Slim Jim (I fucking love this thing)
>Plastic coat hangar
>IDT (in door under glass up on the inside of the glass)
>Long Reach
I can use the other stuff, but with those 4 if you can start it I am 99% sure I can open it

when they send me calls to unlock shit i just go and look at how the locks are set up. wedge the sill open to peek down into the door cavity and decided then how I wanna try to get in. Hence why I couldn't find my book I don't even use it anymore unless its a car I have never even tried to get in before.

Looks like the AAA manual

>ayyyyy

Surprised they still recommend going under the window. Lots of places switching to the Big Easy tools.

Meh any decent car thief already knows all this shit. This is for unlocking a car without fucking it up. If hes stealing it he don't give a shit if he bends the door or breaks a window.

O shit son. I've been found out.

>ayyyyy indeed

How about a 2008 saturn astra?

wtf is a saturn astra. I have never even heard of that before.

>saturn astra
>Vauxhall POS that i bought

>The malibu I think has up and down locks with the lock post exposed.

The lock post is exposed on mine, but it is all smooth. So there is nothing to grab onto. And when locked, the post goes all the way down the hole leaving nothing even sticking out. Does that mean I have to wedge the door and find a way to grab the handle? The interior handle has a hard physical link to the lock. If I pull it, I can feel the handle tugging at the lock mechanism and finally opening it.

But looking at my handle, it is smooth and angled such a way that when mostly open, any pulling cord would want to slip all the way down to the base instead of pulling at the end of the handle. Thus it is resistant to opening.

I was hoping to avoid carrying the 2nd spare keyfob with me in my other front pocket. I miss those days when keys were nice and thin.

Would be interested in seeing the 2008 Saab 93.

>The older ones aren't bad but they auto relock. you have like 1 second to open the door once its unlocked otherwise it just relocks.

They need to add something to the car's computer. It sounds over the speaker system "NO YOU DON'T". *REEeee-LOCK*

>every page tells you to clean the glass and all surfaces in the entry area
So this is for niggers, right?

anything for an 84 s-10?

how do i into slim jim

jesus is there some restriction on the availability of the tools associated with this? i mean, anyone can smash your window but not knowing someone has been inside your car could be pretty spoopy

2013 dodge dart?

OP back again got a little snow and my drunk roomate need a lift home from the bar and did some hetik skids.

let me read all this new shit and ill answer and post pics

Kinda curious. Could you show a 2008 Honda Accord? It has sideways locks which is why I'm wondering.

take picture of lock post and inside door handle. ill tell you what i would do.

that would be fucking funny

I never do but some people get moody as fuck about their cars depends on the person.

book doesn't go back that far show me pics of lock and door.

$15 at oreaily's maybe cheaper if you order online. practice at the junkyard or if you car has up and down locks. rod should be straight down from post when you touch rod with the SJ the post will move thats how you know you fot the right thing.

Not that I know of you can order legit lockout kits for a couple hundred bucks online. shipping might depend on state.

I would plastic coat hangar this one.

Drunk roommate wants to play beer die so looks like i'll check back later once he passes out.

thanks brah

2006 Audi a4 4door? B7 body, thanks op!

Let a list build up i am commited to a game right now ill look up them once we get like 5 requests.

so what's your job?

ok I'm back and I have jsut lost a best out of 3 beer die game. so a tad salty.

a4 for you

Tow Truck and i actually like it. I used to be a bank teller. Went to school for Computer shit but it was to expensive. so I justt got a job instead

forgot to add for the audi. i have done 2 of these you actually have to pull the inside door hand twice and hold it open on the 2nd pull while pulling the outside handle.

sorry i missed you user I got a tad drunk. here you go if you still lurking around

shameless self bump I guess

2006 bmw z4 convertible
2013 kia rio 5dr.

Which btw one has an immobilizer key, one is a wireless key, and both have alarms, so i assume this would just to be to get a locked key out? Othereise smash a window?

for the BMW see I would be willing to give it a try as long as your ok with a good chance of fucking up you car.

yea I jsut get into it for you so you can get your key out. the alram will go off once i get in.

Pic for kia

2008 Silverado and the Second gen Intrepid please (1997-2004)

1991-2001 lexus es300
or 1991-2001 camry

God bless bmw. In that case i will pay the $200 for the second key i never got.

Thanks bro

Silverado first
Slim Jim inside in less than a minute for sure prolly under 30seconds. I don't have much practice on that one though.