>TDM Teams
Ohio and Chile

>Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-

First for too many rare resources to ever make any jackal thing

>That OP Pic

>can be cheesed with shrooms

lol

Reposting from last thread because drowned out by the noise of jackals and I honestly kinda want someone to convince me I'm wrong.

I think the actual system of climbing the tower is kinda fucked up. It's just scramble from elevator to elevator because dying will negate all progress since last elevator and saddle you with debt. Every items terrible durability means that exploring a little could seriously impede your ability to make it to the next elevator, especially with side floors since enemies repsawn on entrance. You could easily go up an escalator, find it locked from the other side, then have to fight your way through the floor you just cleared all over again. The game becomes
>Grind a floor with or immediately next to an elevator
>Once you saved up enough mats for an upgrade or at least enough coins for multiple weapons
>Try to find the shortest path to the next elevator
>Grind a floor with or immediately next to an elevator (probably the same one from step one
>Repeat
>Optional for completion is: wait until you outclass a given zone by a large enough margin and come back hunting for stamps

I want to beat the Jackals but I'm only on floor 32 right now and my christmas break does not start until thursday

here's your (you) now fuck off

>AT THE MOMENT ALL "KILL EVERYTHING" QUESTS ARE BUGGED
Are they still bugged?

Is it safe to say that the Jackals won't show up in normal play as long as you don't idle on one level after clearing it out?

where can i get milk green metal
i wanna make the knight armor
be a cool apocalypse knight

Yes, and? Feel free to stop if you're not enjoying it.

Mostly true, the problem is the high floors

Bugged isn't the right term, rather they're just impossible as having even a single enemy die to a Hater, Hunter or other enemy attack invalidates the entire quest

No, later floors are so long that the Jackal timer is a guaranteed issue and the timer may or may not speed up as you kill more enemies

>Was scared of the jackals since launch
>only have rank 4 weapons and rank 3 armor
>find them
>try to use shrooms
>they fucking die in like 10 seconds

THANKS FOR THE YOYO BITCH

Clearing it out accelerates the timer, but they'll still show up to shoo you along.

>killed gun jackal again
>no drop

weak

So they still haven't fucking fixed the god damn Fish quest?

anyone kill all 3 yet?

So unfortunately Nokejiri does not have a green chest in the Okusa rotation. It's a real shame, that would make a nice farming loop to go from Kaga > Uge > Ukisawa > Nokejiri > Kamoto

Yeah but at least we got golden snails

I was looking forward to it too, even skipped sleep last night and rushed through the F40 boss.

But this is the highest damage weapon I have which is only half as good as T4 weapons, and I need 2 candle wolf red and I'm running out of resources to fight the 38 GOTO-9 and he hasn't dropped a single one.

they fixed the elevator again

Chitose-Mei (as long as it doesn't have have more than two doors) is a faster run for green metals

What mushrooms are the Jackal killers? Does the Brainshroom work?

whoever the fuck runs the twitter is dumb

I'm about to fight the floor 34 boss. Pretty nervous to be honest. What damage type is he weak to? Is there any trick to know if I can't kill him before I run out of good shrooms?

So basically as long as you leave one enemy alive on the floor you are on, you can idle forever?
Dose that mean this is a really good decal for high floors?
It shows materials, exits, enemies and which direction they are facing, chests and animals.

gonna make a jagi character, someone knows which armor looks like his?

transparishroom x 4, crushroom, stingshroom
3-4 4 star weapons

>send all of my characters to farm snails to get gold
>now I have no defenses and people can still my gold
>leave my characters defending
>get no gold from snails

10 character limit sucks.

>tfw a shitton of transparishrooms
>several gold stingshrooms
this is gonna be good

So is the best bet for cloak/transparagus shrooms through 11-20 expeditions?

What's green chest? I thought only red, silver and gold ones exist?

Literally why the fuck would this guy post it
All they'd do is nerf mushrooms

>Not leaving your reward gold in the reward box.

No, you will run in to jackals if you wait long enough no matter what. The higher the body count on a given floor, the faster they show up.

Do you have to have explored okusa in order to send people on expeditions there?

True, but if you were already running the path for WE Green from Kaga, and golden snails from Okusa, it'd be a wonderful bonus to get another green chest that's basically already on a path back to an elevator.

Chitose-Mei lacks a chest on the Sotosenzoku rotation.

I'm sure most of these chests have some rotation they don't show up on, haven't written em all down yet.

Knight armor helm
Rogue chestplate
Knight leggings

is there a fast way to get cloak shrooms? Currently sending guys on expiditions to 11-20 and running that loop that starts and ends at floor 11

>not having 2-3 dedicated hunters, 1 climbing character, 1 backup character for farming KC and 5 defenders
The tougher raids are always the ones with a few really strong enemies than a bunch of trash that I can 2 shot kill

They're aware of mushrooms my dude it's a core part of progressing through the game

Yes

I wish I was having as much luck with fun fungi, but you get tons of guardshrooms

do you not know how the majority of reddit users behave

I think he means green metal

Coen is super weak to piercing

That's it? Hahaha. What the actual fuck. I've got everything I need except for the weapons.

Can I get a link to the last general?

What's this link lead to?

Guess they hired someone from Reddit.

It's a Golden Chest, Green is just referring to the color of metal it can drop. So 1-10 would be blue, 11-20 green, 21-30 black, 31-40 red.

Pretty shit, all I ever seem to get are random scorpions and maybe a shockshroom or 2. I get better odds actually just playing through the floors myself

wait gold snail room is back?

to the last thread with the guy from reddit posting his video
it was probably the guy he did it who posted it there

Good to know, I have a lot sunk into my Kamas. I thought 34 was U10 or whatever?

For a game about climbing and collecting the best loot it has the worst fucking sorting and inventory management system I have ever seen.

I'm 100% sure the reddior posted this

>Can I get a link to the last general?
>What's this link lead to?

Welcome to Suda-51 games.

>tfw reddit mouthbreathers keep trying to steal shit from here

I usually seem to get them from expeditions to floors 13-15.

>30min restock timer for 4* weapons
wew

>All these people in Okusa

Word is out that the golden snails are in rotation again
Every time I refresh the expeditions list there's always at least one person in there
Works for me, since I have nine copypasted drones ready to farm for me

How viable would it be to give all your raid defenders the Jackal gun?

triggering isnt it

Someone's gonna do it. Hell, if I had the time, I would do it.

How will you face them in honerabu combat

>all those items needed to level up the Jackal sword
>ONCE
>0/5

AHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck that.

thanks, do you know where I can get the BPs?

>another fucking DOD black metal from the death box
That makes 14 wasting space in my storage. Thanks, I guess.

I wanna turn my defenders into Jackals just to fuck with people. Two sets of three, with the first set at the station and the other at the waiting room. That's if they also drop the BPs for their armor. If not, I'll just surprise the fuck out of people with the weapons.

You wouldn't say that if you were a dedicated NEET

red metals arent the hard part though

Tier 5 mats are the problem as they are HARDER to find

Without Mushrooms? Top kek, this game is about mushroom abuse.

This game is pretty spooky

>0/5
>not 0/15 due to Jackal sword S +4

the best part is that when you hit the sort button it just gives you another useless semirandom order for the items

once you make the gun once i assume all you would have to do is buy a lot of guns

hardly honerabru when they can teleport and I cant

what the fuck, just use them on armor or something (or pork chopper if you havent already got it to t2)

End game is turning your defense into jackals. Get on it.

It's got that industrial grunge feel to it reminiscent of Silent Hill

>0/5
do you faggots not realize that that bar is related to mastery

I dived into twitter and found the webm myself.

Is this the previous?

>red metals arent the hard part though
I never said they were.

>They can teleport.
>They can one-shot you.
>They have infinite stamina.
>You can't break their gear.

How about they focus on balancing this garbage first?

knights gear is 11+
rogue is 1-10

rogue chest and knight legs might not be the best choice but the helm looks exactly like jagi's

>>>They can one-shot you.
is this even true for 5 star gear?

Does Superalloy work

Yeah why didn't they balance the Ghost from Spelunky or Death from every roguelike ever hurrr

Just 93 more minutes until I can join everyone in having fun

thanks psn servers

Wait until you get to 30+ undergeared, shit is pure survival horror

Probably not, but I wouldn't hold my breath for any longevity, they can do around 7k damage per hit.

>do you faggots not realize that that bar is related to mastery
Oh you're right, still it takes a shit ton to level it up once. It's more like 0/4 then until i maybe turns into something else.

>oh shit snails are back
>turn on ps4
>that giant patch and shit speed

>Balance
They profit from things being broken.
Welcome to "Le Difficult Soulclones"

Not him but that doesn't make it any less of a shitty mechanic.

They could have done so much more with the concept of the Jackals than the generic "you took too long so get moving" placeholder.

I'm a dedicated (not to this game) NEET and I can safely say fuck that , it isn't even fun. I'd rather do better use of my autism in eve online, new archeage server or masturbating with my 3 screens at the same time

Man you really need to fuck off with those ancient references, nobody gives a shit about your weeb life story. Cuz the last time I checked that dev didn't go "Oh boy, lets see who can beat them without using any items or buffs."

Anyone found out what the Jackals drop?

>without mushrooms

Yeah let's do that and while we're at it we should wash our hands with no soap, wipe our asses with no toilet paper, wear shoes with no laces, take the steering wheel off our cars, eat without chewing, and buy a timeshare while we're at it.

You can shove that mad katz death drive controller up your ass and expect a miracle before you make me tackle the Jackals with no shrooms

>Transparagus
11-20
or
20-30
I only got 1 from expeditions.

>Game is back!
>9 hours to download patch

>They profit from things being broken.
But that's the thing, you can't use medals on Jackals so they don't even profit from them being broken OP If you're not being literally invincible and invisible.