>Wiki
grimdawn.wikia.com/wiki/Grim_Dawn_Wiki
>Build Calculator
grimcalc.com/
>Game Update Notes
grimdawn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29
>FAQ
grimdawn.com/guide/about/faq.php

What class you playing? Also Inquisitor hype!

/gdg/ would've just attracted bitchfits from /agdg/

Nightblade/Demo or Bightblade/Shaman?

Depends on what you want to do.

rip and tear in melee

Either or will work. N/S will probably be stronger but N/D will probably be more flashier.

Gosh, Veeky Forums moves fast.

Nightblade+Arcanist seems like it'd have great synergy but I rarely see anyone discussing or playing it. Anyone ever tried a Spellbreaker?

Spellbreaker is a very solid choice. Lots of good builds, mostly involving dual-wield melee.

rip the /v/ thread

Any good mods that don't break the game?

Why is witchblade so fucking strong?

Well, you can go spellcaster, which is essentially Cold Based Arcanist with Nights Chill to lower resistances and Pneumatic Burst, and maybe Blade Barrier for utility.

Or you could go melee.

So Necro is going to be the second mastery yeah?

Very likely, yes.

If only this game had a more active population.

It's kind of sad shit like Diablo 3 and PoE are somehow more popular even though they're garbage.

Unfortunately, shit normally rises to the top.

Praise Nuffle

What did that even drop from?

A random Orangy.

Ok, so I already picked it up. I put it back on the ground so I could take a screen shot of it, realizing what it was

Lucky. I wish more legendaries would drop for me, and not so many duplicates of mediocre items.

Give me Ultos gear

Ded

xth-ish for DAIL

The real revival will only begin when the expansion rolls out, I'm afraid.
Also, holy fuck, this patch has truckload of issues.

so do crucible then

if you cant solo it then just join a multiplayer game

Where the fuck do you farm the Dawnbreaker set anyway?

Its such a mess of mismatched unbalanced mods though.

There's goin to be a hotfix for the retarded lighting changes. Thank god.

>six hours
>4 replies and still active
waaaat

I haven't had much luck with Crucible, both in drops and in progress.

As great as the game is, we just can't sustain a general. At least the official forums and even the reddit are decent places to discuss the game. TQ/GD has the best community among ARPGs.

I like Grimarillion better. It's not as fucking crazy with wacky changes. Porting the TQ masteries into GD is pretty fun too.

>we just can't sustain a general
Oh I know. I was surprised that the thread only took so few replies to stay alive.

Dealing with people from the forums is fucking weird. Seems like broken English is common, and people don't understand how Steam works.

Most people don't understand how Steam works. Look at /v/ thinking you need to be online to play anything

Fair enough. I wonder how much of that is shitposting though.

But yeah, I added some guy very early in the morning then went to sleep a few hours later. Woke up to a good handful of "are you there?" "hey man maybe you should answer" and other assorted messages. I would like to think that if people see a 'Snooze', or even 'Away' status, they may make the connection that the person may not actually be there.

But apparently not.