a
i
d

e
v
e
r

its not a raid you fucking normie

Tripfags have not graced this thread with their presence so no, it can get worse.

Be thankful this isn't /n/.

Is that a Roush?

ok

what is this some kind of candlejack mem

Spicy may may that started with some guy posting something related to a Toyota Tacoma.

Nobody knows for sure what the fuck he meant.

I thought he was going to say something like Ford F-150.

candlejack? i remember those thr

WUT IS GUUD KAR?

soapra

Yesterday a toyota spam shill fucked up a spam post here He accidentally copied only the first words of his spam template from his spam document and posted it and got made fun of. Since then, toyoshill is back-peddling trying to act like it was a meme all along.

What was the template?

Shills have template files filled with pre-written 'normal sounding OPs', it's part of their job. They copypasta these 'posts' to shill their products while appearing to be regular people asking sincere (but often so obviously banal and pretentious) questions to bait anons into bumping and posting in their shill threads.

Also, they rarely care about the contents of the shill post after the OP since the purpose is to get a shill OP on the catalog and keep it alive as long as possible. All the shill OP cares about is that the picture combined with the verbiage of the OP remains on the catalog.

wait so reposting something i thought was funny makes me the faggot from yesterday? the fuck kinda logic is that?

I'm the OP of one of the threads and I still don't know what he was trying to say.

I posted one too, see we're regular people everyone, just normal people. Shills don't even bother with this board why should they care about NEET busriding fags with no money anyway? They don't. Take your tin foil and fuck outta here.

>newfag
Just noticed this thread and wanted to let everyone know I posted one of these cuz I thought it was pretty funny, too. It's not a conspiracy you bitch, everyone eventually posts one of these. Just because Toyotas are really popular and all these threads have a sweet looking Toyota in the OP doesn't mean shit you fag lord.

hell mine had a lambo

Don;t listen to him, he's so new he doesnt know the meme

Can confirm, posted because I thought it was funny.

Me too, so we're all basically just regular people and the shill meme is officially exposed. Thank you.

Why are these stupid threads stiill active? /killyouareselfs

>youareself

Audibly chuckled.

Haha

this thread is semi relevent what happend to all the tripfags?

where is overprelude guy, longpost, type-r, broso, mightbenz, oldfag, mitsujew, oneslowgxp?

I saw Mitsujew the other day, Longpost no longer works at the same dealership, I saw Mightybenz within the past week, not sure about the others.

so much this
fird gm and nissan do this a lot

you are a sheep

you are literally parroting bullshit spewed by an advertiser

you made this a worse place for because YOU tgought it was funny

No you don't

ok

I'm attentionwhoring all over, usually to be found in winter-related/lighting-related threads

Prelude; he's around, saw a few posts yesterday
Longpost; doesn't work at his jewship anymore, but he posts from time to time. I figure he is quite busy with work, life and fixing his horrible Mercedeses
Type R - hasn't posted since September. Probably executed by local warlord for failure to pay coconut tax
Broso - not sure who you're referring to. If SCbro: doesn't trip anymore, still posts regularly. Usually found in threads to do with Japan and R32's
MightyBenz: Hello
Oldfag: He's around, doesn't post much. Tends to post mostly about scooter-related stuff and hating on those who owns buspasses
Mitsujew: easily found in dump-threads, posting a lot of sweet old posters, promotional images, ads, technical images and so on
Oneslow: saw his name a few weeks ago, shitposting as always

I miss van dweller