google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:
>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vWmFqzb-73c
marktplaats.nl/z/motoren/virago.html?query=virago&categoryId=678&attributes=N,96 N,97&sortBy=price&sortOrder=increasing¤tPage=8
marktplaats.nl/z/motoren/motoren-yamaha/tot-250-cc-250-cc-tot-500-cc.html?categoryId=710&attributes=N,96 N,97&sortBy=price&sortOrder=increasing
marktplaats.nl/c/motoren/c678/motoren-merken.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just wait till you have to play an actually hard game. I'm on platform perils right now and if u know what's up then you'll know why I'm raging.

>youtube.com/watch?v=vWmFqzb-73c
>adventure bikes

abs would have saved them

totes brah

you can't pick up your 800lb adventure pig without some serious abs

>following right behind
Why does no one ever stay a little bit on the side for fuck's sake?

drz* would have saved them

>drz thread
Get a real Suzuki

>only 160hp
Kek
Suzuki has done it again
>pigfat
>slow
>overpriced

How do I reach a conclusion that should I buy a motorbike or a car? Or is it ideal to have both?

I'm in college doing my masters in business and have a ready-to-do-anything-with-me girlfriend. I also work at a warehouse as a store handler as my part-time. I'm from Canada and my area mostly don't snow.

>poor as fuck, can't afford anything else
just one poorly maintained bike
>rich as fuck, has a chauffeur and a limo
motorbike only

BEST CHEAP HIGHWAY CRUISERS?

pretty cattu. it's possible to do bike only as long as you live in an area where it doesn't snow or snows little enough that you won't be significantly impaired. it takes a lot of getting used to coming from a car but coming from nothing, anything will likely feel like a luxury. that said, it's a big pain in the ass to grab groceries on most bikes.

if you've never driven anything before, get a car. you have enough to learn with just getting the mechanics of motorcycling down without also having to learn how the road works. traffic might seem like a minor concern but it's easily the single most important aspect of motorcycling on public roads.

im buying an africa twin tomorrow

90s sport touring bikes

you can get the unkillable 5th gen viffer for the price of a ninja 250

Definitely both.

Vfr800's are not $1000.

or less. i've seen mechanically sound EX250's go for $800

vfr750's are

No there not.

I was talking about vfr800's not ninja 250. Nobody cares about those pos bikes.

i could get a vfr800 for 2k tho
that's close enough

hey man people ignored your post but i'm happy for you

enjoy your africa twin

No there not.

>tfw russia hacked your bike

its still being shipped to the dealer i should get it next week sometime

HURRY UP

Trap user?

no i dont want to say who i am until i can take a picture of my bikes together for max shitposting

Ok trap user, new boipucci pics when?

why typing virago like this
marktplaats.nl/z/motoren/virago.html?query=virago&categoryId=678&attributes=N,96 N,97&sortBy=price&sortOrder=increasing¤tPage=8

gives me me lots of results, but when i search for yamaha not a single virago will show up?

marktplaats.nl/z/motoren/motoren-yamaha/tot-250-cc-250-cc-tot-500-cc.html?categoryId=710&attributes=N,96 N,97&sortBy=price&sortOrder=increasing

already got mine a while ago

Do you already have a car? Sounds like you don't own a car. If you feel like you don't use much of the car's space, get a motorbike.

Also read twice. That was a good explanation.

What is the single most extremely reliable bike according to you?

vstrom 1000

V-strom 1000

Ural

Those old honda cubs

Didnt that shit fail in the first 2 months?

do some looking into urals. a significant percentage of them don't make the trip home directly off the lot

2017 Suzuki DR-Z400SM

nope everything is fine. I drove it today. Its like -4 out

I liteally only have ever owned bikes, never owned a car living in CA.

Past few years I've had a company car but the point stands. Highschool, college, and working jobs I've always commuted on a motorcycle (until recently with company car).

It's cake, at least in CA. other places might suck with the weather and whatnot.

Cool. Let us know when you buy a bike that's not made exclusively for faggots.

enjoy your cbr125

because you are using a website written in moon runes you shitskin piece of trash.

>Honda
not everyone is retarded as you cuck.

>Fat
It's light as fuck. 180kg
>Slow
It's a 750 superbike. What do you ride
>Overpriced
Maybe for your McDonald's minimum wage

enjoy your hyosung

thats why you buy a used one with at least 5k miles on it. By then all the issues have been worked out. Mine has at least 1500 that I've put on it myself with minimal issues. Just requires more preventative maintenance. Graim no

enjoy your kymco

i wasn't knocking them. my impression of the bike is that it's very niche, both in that it's a sidecar off the lot and that it's got a reputation for being very wrencher-heavy. since it's a simple, ancient design it's always seemed like a bike for the kind of person who sincerely enjoys working on their shit. i have respect for that but it's not something i'd ever drive.

You're absolutely right in that some of them don't make it off the lot though. I don't think I'd ever buy a new one because the hassle of fixing it/bringing it to an approved dealership for repairs under warranty for two years would be too much.
So far with mine, I had a gasket leak on the final drive which required pulling the rear wheel off and cracking the drive to replace. The gasket was $18 for 20 shipped from Russia. Had I made sure the nuts holding it together were tight, the original gasket wouldn't have torn. There's a learning curve for sure but overall it's been pretty great. The gasket repair was like an hour of work, and I do enjoy the experience of getting to intimately know my bike.

Semi-modern EX250s are $2-3k here in good condition, about the same as vfr800fis and vfr750s in so-so condition, which are about the same price as vtec vfrs because vtec fucking sucks

the thing about the EX250 is that before its most recent update (and i'm pretty sure even with the new plastics the generation before), it has been almost exactly the same bike for literally decades. the year doesn't matter for shit, it's just the actual condition of the bike. one of the easiest bikes to buy

>"""adventure bike"""
>6 million pound touring bike with a dirtbike appearance package
>so this retard can ridearound on dirt roads that wouldn't pose a challenge to a sportbike and feel like hes OFFROADAN

you cucks are hilarious.

DR350 is the answer.

The third generation was 1988-2007, there was 3 versions after that I think and then it was replaced with the 300.

Lads, where should i look to buy 250ccbike in netherlands for 1k? Only car ive got right now cannot leave the country, cause its company rental.

Wrong. XR400 is the only correct answer.

i think i remember reading about the first updated generation with the updated plastics that it was mostly unchanged save cosmetics, but i guess that was almost 10 years ago now so i'm not sure.

go sit on your dildo

>when your state hands out concealed carry permits to any idiot that can pass a background check, didn't bother banning beastiality until someone got their guts fucked to death by a horse, and exempts all motorcycles from emissions testing to the point where every gixxer from spokane to seattle is catless and tuned for it (but mostly spokane) (rednecks)
>but won't allow motorcycles to filter through traffic jams because fuckwads in cali weave in and out of highway traffic (literally the case made in the senate hearing)

fucking kill me

dope dubz

californian here. if you "weave in and out of traffic" while lane splitting, your lane splitting career is going to be very short. the argument is like banning driving because some people drive recklessly.

do not underestimate the stupidity of politicians

they'd buy that argument

Gen four had a different frame and the engine didn't rev as high, so I assume there were many other differences.

Why are rectangle headlights so much better than round?

Cali rider that "weaves in and out of highway traffic" here.

Suck it faggot.

p.s. why would we even have to weave in and out of traffic if we are splitting. you literally can go straight down the road and bypass all the traffic. No "weaving" necessary.

So you can look cooler in your motovlog

i swear, if you gave me a platform i'd be able to teach damn near any motorcyclist who's willing to listen the safest way to split safely. it's not rocket science but there is some stuff to keep in mind. i feel like the general public just doesn't ever get exposed to how it should actually work, and when they see motorcyclists doing it responsibly they don't notice because it's the guy splitting and slaloming at 100 that makes a bigger mental impact.

I commute on my bike every single day.

City streets I ride straight down the middle bypassing all the traffic.

Freeway I perform exactly 4 lane changes when I get on the freeway and 4 lane changes when I get off the freeway, straight from the on ramp to the carpool lane and straight from the carpool lane to the off ramp.

Changing lanes any more than would not only be slower but would open myself up to a much higher chance of accidents. most cali dives expect bikes the carpool lane splitting. They are completely oblivious to you if you're in any other lane.

changing lanes isn't splitting anyway. There is no need to slalom when you are splitting.

People weaving and slaloming are taking a lane position and changing lanes recklessly. Something bikers in states other than CA do because they cant split.

In CA we just cruise by splitting the #1 lane. There literally no reason to do anything other than that.

You're never going to be a youtube star with that attitude.

exactly, and these aren't behaviors which are by any means unique to motorcyclists. tons of fucking cars do it too. i generally split #1 and 2 as well, but sometimes you do need to get around something. there's always a safe way to do it though. those literal seconds you shave off doing something showboaty and retarded aren't worth the opportunity cost.

rectangle lights look like focused eyes. round just look like vacuous deer

People don't care about the right or wrong way to do it.

Motorcyclists in general have a "hooligan" image in most peoples eyes. Meth smokin Hells Angles or reckless wigger sportbike riders.

With this image in people's heads they don't want that type of person (distasteful ruffian motorbike riders) to "cut" and get by them while they're stuck in traffic.

Plus most people are scared of driving in general and clueless about whats behind them. So when I bike comes within 3 feet of their car and suddenly into their attention they get terrified.

They would rather those hooligan bikers just wait in line like everyone else and get rear ended and killed by some bro in his truck that was texting.

THATS WELLINGTON

Marktplaats

marktplaats.nl/c/motoren/c678/motoren-merken.html
their search engine is non existent
check this post site is buggy af

I just looked it up.

When you just look for virago, you see it's all parts for a virago. in the subsection Onderdelen, not Motoren.

The only virago I saw for sale that isn't for parts is in the subsection oldtimers, not Yamaha.

Cruisers just aren't that popular here, if they aren't big.

its there, the site sucks though

>Motoren
>translated to engines

Google, you suck!

It looks weird, but it actually is the people who put them on the site who fuck it up.
That pink one, for example is under Overige Onderdelen, not under Motoren or Yamaha. The one next to it is under Oldtimer, not under Yamaha.

Is it stupid to carry valuable stuff on the bike?

I'm talking in the thousands.

No.

We already told you this, yes, it's fine to carry your instrument. We recommended you insure it.

>18 year old: max 125cc/11Kw
>20 year old: max 35Kw
>24 year old: everything

Of course, the thousand euro classes and exams for every step too...
Fuck me, 125cc is just a slightly faster 50cc 2takt.
Why live?

>tfw didn't need to take a new exam for getting A unrestricted from my restricted license

What the fuck germany
It's 14yo 50cc
16 125cc
18 50hp
20 unlimited
24 if you're a shitter

Belgium

There is IMO no single extremely reliable bike that stands above all others today like the Airhead BMWs (like R65Anon rides) did above everything else into the 1970s, because mostbikes today are quite good. (Hyosung a shit due to typical gook garbage electrical system and poor plating etc, but that's expected.)

You are better off choosing a bike you are interested in then finding out what breaks on it and how often. Consumer Reports etc stats can be deceptive because unless you know WHAT breaks, mere raw break rates aren't much use. Little shit vs. explody expensive engine death is relevant.

If serious about break rates, find current dealer and independent mechanics who do a lot of work on what interests you. Also check brand-specific forums.

27 yo no restrictions masterrace.

Anyone with a CB400 Revo here that can tell me how to get the fuel tank off? I want to clean out the air filter.

I've looked at the various hoses coming out of it but since I'm very new to this bike I'm not sure which lines are related to fuel and to the cooling system.

I've ordered a service manual from England, but it's taking a while to reach Australia. Nearest Honda dealer wanted $265 for a copy from them. I love riding this bike; it's just finding parts and some info on it are frustrating. I'll take this over the Ninja 250 any time, though.

I was 22 when I had no restrictions. I live in the EU.

>yuropoors

You went with the racing blue after all 750anon

Original poster here, same for my brother, but it changed about three years ago so I got fucked.
I got a crf250L with like 400km on its odometer because I am not allowed to ride it on the road until I'm 20, and passed like 500 exams.

Just sucks and I still wonder why it is not regulated from Europe, and still every country deciding for itself. It makes no sense.

:(

>but it changed about three years ago so I got fucked.
I got my license 19 days before the rules changed.

>mfw 22 next year
Get A2(35kw) licence or wait 2 years for A(unlimited)?

Being a swedecuck aint easy