/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes and Gwent General - (/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/, /gwt/)

Vesfu Edition

Standalone Gwent is announced !
playgwent.com
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=OqNet72FPF8
>Gameplay demo (E3)
youtube.com/watch?v=zabgNv6f2ZY
>Gameplay Demo (Gamescom)
youtube.com/watch?v=avlMgLy4H_w

GOTY Edition is out !
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=qy8jmm9kY4A

Patch 1.30 is out !
>Changelog
wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.30-ENG.pdf

Downloads:
>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books(first 5 are official, the remaining fan translations are of varying quality) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/
>Experimental first-person perspective mod for TW3
www.skacik.pl/test.zip

Links:
>Pastebin containing Witcher gear locations, TW1+2 and books info
pastebin.com/qhpfPiqJ
>Debug Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15RUB-aG3Y2mRY3oWyNY1TlfDTRE-ySgNURUfTpMH0XQ/edit?usp=sharing
gwentcards.com/
>Witcher lore series for newfriends
youtube.com/watch?v=YrrzVp2HIMk&feature=youtu.be&list=PL7pGJQV-jlzCMqEAP49QApVHNJeZxxdL9
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Gwent Standalone cards
imgur.com/a/nJ3Df
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl
>Discord server
discord.gg/ydW4bCR

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1536/?tab=1&navtag=http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/ajax/moddescription/?id=1536&preview=&pUp=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Geralt and Triss OTP

Witcher 1 is best Witcher

Sure...
This is my current Skellige Discard Deck, I posted in the previous thread as well but removed some cards

Ya wont believe this but Holy fuck i got Rag, better yet, its the Animated one!

rude

Yenfu is best fu!!!!!

>when u draw Ciri: Dash every round

Ciri! :3

NOW WE WILL SEE WHO IS WEAK

CIRI!!! :3

I hope Cyberpunk 2077 shows up at E3

The waifus have worn thin

Is Philippa the most powerful sorceress in the Lodge? Or is that Francesca Findabair?

Yennefer

Francesca, probably.
Phil would be a close second.
Then Sheala, Yennefer and Fringilla. Sabrina might be in that group too.

Don't know about Ida Emean, since she is a sage.
Don't know about the other nilfgaardian sorceress either.

Who is the guy on the top left? The one next to Adda.

I recognize everybody else, but that guy doesn't ring a bell

That's Regis, senpai.

What exactly changes in NG+ ?
I don't know if i want to start a new save or go NG+.

Is it like the Souls games, where enemy HP and damage output is higher?

Do you get new gear, dialogue, easter eggs or anything like that?

Where have the yenfags gone to?

Who is the other sorceress Triss talks to in the mirror in TW1?

Philippa is one of them. Can't remember if she talked to another one.

Trissfu really is the cutest in this outfit :3

I'm find it really hard to get into TW1. I repeatedly try for about an hour but then stop because I am not feeling captivated. I want to want to play it though

Oh fuck I thought you meant TWII, my bad.

Phil or Keira. I'm guessing it's Keira due to her design and connection to Foltest.

Trissfu is cute in any outfit, but yes, her dress is beautiful. In B&W, Geralt even mentions how beautiful it fits her :3

The game gets better as the story picks up, try to be patient and force through the beginning until you get hooked, or maybe it's just not the game for you.

>The game gets better as the story picks up, try to be patient and force through the beginning until you get hooked, or maybe it's just not the game for you.

ok, I will be patient. I think it is a game for me.

Reminder that this is the best ciri picture in existence

I raise this

I love TW1, but I totally get why someone would have a hard time getting into it, I also did back in the day. I hated the combat so bad, I refused to play the game for a few years, but when TW2 came out, I decided to force myself through, only to fall in love with the game.

Good thing is that the story gets progressively better as you move on and around Chapter 3 things get really interesting. I also love the atmosphere and the soundtrack.

You keep your gear, money, potions, bombs, level and abilities. The enemies get upscaled to higher level. No story changes though.

I agree i can't stand Yennefer she reminds of my sister.
Triss is just awesome :)

I'm playing the game again i'm going for Triss again and Nilfgaard victory i can't the stand north anymore like the blacksmith dwarf said in white orchid the northlings can learn some manners form them

cute toussaint girls

I have nothing against Yen, she is great in her own way, but yeah,Triss is amazing and I really enjoy how Geralt acts around her.

I actually prefer letting Rad win the war, it makes the most sense for the way I play Geralt and I kind of enjoy the grittiness of the North under Radovid and how it goes to shit while Geralt leaves for Kovir with Triss.

Royal slut

she is very pretty especially when her hair was like that or when she was wearing the hood. her normal hairstyle wasnt as attractive

delet

she is a right cute

What happened to Yennefer in this general?

Nothing happened, Yenfu is still here to be worshiped with all the other waifus.

She faded away and was classified as obsolete

who?

I'm glad to hear that, I need to start my Yen collection as I have ignored her since the game's release as a waifu. Even berated her but now I have seen the truth.

Well, don't expect much from me, I'm a Trissfu loyalist above all :3

how many dicks do you think she sucked?

Could Geralt 1v1 Yen

More than Triss, Less than Yennefer

More

I thought they already did, and Geralt was BTFO. Iirc he was saved by Quen

brown roche

Eh, why not? Yenfu deserves some love. Don't get jealous, Trissfu :3

brown ves when?

So is this general now dominated by Triss worshipers now? Last time I came here waifu wars was still ongoing.

Witcher 4 please

He also uses the sign to protect himself from Yennefer when they first meet in the short story "The Last Wish".

He immediately regretted his sarcasm. The woman raised her hand and a golden streak shot out from her fingers. Geralt reacted instinctively, crossing both hands in the Sign of Heliotrop, and caught the spell just in front of his face, but the discharge was so strong that it threw him back against the wall. He sank to the floor.

No, basically

There are all kinds of waifufags here, seeing that Annariettafag is quite the refreshment. Fuck waifu wars, they are pointless and only lead to needless hostility, they'll still erupt from time to time, but there's not that many people posting here anyway. Choose whoever you like best, let others do the same and let us all revel together in the glorious beauty of TW waifus.

Let it end, lad. Dragging on stories is how they die in disgust.

Yenfags are literal cuckolds.

Just dinished playing Blood and Wine. Who /Iris/ here?

>yenfags
>cuckolds

Better than having Triss witch bitch as a waifu.

Why is the armor designs in TW3 such utter garbage compared to TW2? Only the witcher armors are decent looking.

In TW2 there was 1 single armor set that looked like garbage. They were far more unique in style when compared to TW3 Witcher sets.

>Yen is an overly aggressive bitch with no sense of humor
More at 11

>Triss
>a bitch
Have you played the games

Yen is literally the supreme bitch

I did and Yen might be a cold woman but shes better than Triss Witch Bitch who has sucked more dicks than you can count in your lifetime.

Lol

Yen is a canon slut

And literally cucked Geralt

Sorry for your bad taste in waifus

I love you Yen.
I love you too Triss.
Lesbomancy?
Lesbomancy.

How are the interactions with your romance choice in the two DLCs?

HoS doesn't have Triss or Yen, but you can have a fling with Shani.

In B&W your chosen waifu visits you in the end.

kek I hadn't seen this before today:

Lame

Personally I prefer the Ciri visit to the Yen or Triss one.

What is the name of the soundtrack in the area where all the mages are hiding in Novigrad?

I thought the waifu content for both expansions was appropriate. HoS is shorter, its story is more focused and it's unnecessary to shove Triss/Yen just for the sake of having them. Shani fits in nicely, she has a really fun quest and it's a cool fling for people who enjoy that.

B&W has a letter from your waifu, few romance references here and there and a very nice conversation in the end. You also get to play house with your waifu.

Who is the most powerful being in the games/books ?

I assume Gaunter is a game-only character, and he seems like the most powerful one there for sure.

But who is the most powerful mage for example? Vilgefortz? He blows Yen and Geralt out of the water at least once.
Or are elven sages inherently more powerful than sorcerers?

>cheating on your Witcherfu
Remove yourself

>Not fucking Shani
Are you gay son?

francesca was never said to have any significant advantage over the rest of em, at least not since thanedd. She was very much politically involved but not much of a muh powah person.
List would be
Ida and Phil,
Sabrina, Yennefer (only because one fried an entire battle and the other did some necromancy)
rest was pretty much on the same level as lodge was about them being in somewhat of a parity

What? I don't take kindly to those kind of insults, sir! I assure you that my Geralt is 100% loyal to Trissfu and I would appreciate you not slandering his good name.

my money would be on villentretenmerth or some elven sages.

whats the hottest new meme card for 800 scraps friends ?

Geralt: Aard. If you knock the row into weather they die because it puts them down to 1 then does 1 damage from Aard clearing it

:3

Is the combat in TW2 supposed to be really unfair and kind of... crappy? I started the game a few days ago(at the dragon boss now), and while I really enjoy the story and characters, every major combat encounter feels like a massive chore. Even with progression deep into Swordsmanship every fight just boils down to the same thing - cast Quen at safe distance, chip away with a few hits that feel like wet noodle-slapping, run away, repeat. All the other signs feel completely useless, and I generally just feel underpowered. Am I doing something wrong?

Aard's only 200 scraps.

>the game's over after that fight

Well uh... that was possibly the biggest disappointment I've had from a video game in my life.

> I already crafted Aard
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But at least I got Premium Birna Bran, which is ok, I guess.
I also got the double cross shit and got Cerys yesterday.

Coral + Aard

Skellige a bit shitty right now thou.
Cause they tried to create something that would resemble a gambeson

Why are the Ursine pants still green when i upgrade them?

According to the icon the color is supposed to change.

Is the game bugged?
Is there a mod that fixes this?

you don't need more waifus you god damn heretic

I don't think there as been any other vidya game serie/book where so much of the characters are that memorable.

Sure you already have the enhanced one? Got me like that one time.

I mastercrafted it. The icon is the same as the superior one, but when Geralt wears it it is still green.

il try ard with dagon memewitcher deck

need to test some stuff

Don't really know then.
Guess the polaks didn't really took the time to do that, as you can't see your pants under the armor.

I managed to fix it.
According to this mod:
>nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1536/?tab=1&navtag=http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/ajax/moddescription/?id=1536&preview=&pUp=1
CDPR changed the looks of the Witcher armors with a patch, but didn't bother updating the icons.

I didn't like the Kaer Morhen pants or shoes, so i was looking for replacements. I'm now happy with the fashion.

damn, that looks bizarrely great

So how/why exactly are the Nilfgaardian Empire the bad guys?

Their rule seems like the best outcome overall.