/dng/ - Dueling Network General

Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2395

Merry Christmas and Happy HITOTSU NI Edition

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/baj95caex5si0n3/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy.exe
YGOPro (Mac): Shit outta luck
High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project

Useful Links:
Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/
OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists
TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/
Official /dng/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Pendulum Evolution (December 23rd)
●OCG: Maximum Crisis (January 14th)
●OCG: Tyranno's Rage (Feburary 25th)

●TCG: Pendulum Domination (January 20th)
●TCG: Raging Tempest (February 10th)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● READ THE OP
● Read the cards
● Lurk and read the archives
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30270611
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hi there, I'm just gonna reap your favorite ED card now.
Toodles.

Is there any way to stop the "please disable your adblocker" on Wikia?

refresh the page each time

4th for Ruris

>Can only be used on Dinosaurs
>Card art doesn't feature any Dinosaur on it

What's the highest Attack you've ever reached?

BLS + DNA Surgery + Macro loop until it rolled over to 0

Posting Yuri

Xth for nudist brocon nee-chan

>shat on zarc, the best villain by virtue of being nothing more than a gigantic troll
>composed of not one but two and a half best girls
>isn't afraid to show skin
>would probably sexually bully reira out of love
>duel champion
>one of the few competent women in yugioh period
Is Ray, dare I say it, /ourgirl/?

>would probably sexually bully reira (shota) and reiji (tsundere) out of love
Fixed

Also, adding:
>waifu and daughteru at the same time

/ourgirl/ indeed.

Who is this absolute waifu?

Okay user, paheal has failed me. What's the source on this?

Is there any reason aside from money to ban Bahamut Shark/Norden over Toadally Awesome?
I'm seeing these debates all over when it comes to banlist discussion and instead of hitting on the enablers, why not just hit the Toad itself and watch everything go back to normal?
OCG did it.

I don't know about you, but I'm using ublock and I never see it.

>OCG did it.

Toad is a rare in the OCG. It's a secret rare in the TCG. Bahamut Shark just got reprinted this year.

Take a wild guess what is going to happen.

Mirror Force support archetype when

When will the nostalgia support end?

When it stops making money.

>"shota" this
>"loli" that
>muh brocon
You guys should take that to /a/. This thread is for talking about the card game, not your degenerate ships.

>DSoD grossed a billion yen
So never.

I don't mind the nastalgia support, i just want them to move on to other monsters that could use some love. We need some support for the little guys like Battle ox and beaver warrior. I'd love for a lot of these older cards to become archetypes. Maybe then people would play them some more.

kill yourself

Kill yourself

Will there ever be new Pendulum archetypes once Arc V finishes?

It seems like Checkmate "spectate" function is to actually spectate an ongoing duel, and not searching for room like the server message implies.
The spectated duel will play in replay speed until it catches up.

Why can't this implemented in USA server or something?

Would you prefer they keep spamming the buster bladers and Blue eyes stuff? I think they have enough already, give another monster or card some time to shine.

Not them but I'd like archetypes made of cards apart from obvious DM bait. Gagagigo for example.

>Would you prefer they keep spamming the buster bladers and Blue eyes stuff?
actually, yes, I would prefer that

Thoughts on Darklord Nurse Reficule?

That's every set ever.

Post art of your favorite archetypes

I kind of see Gagagigo as a DM era card, since he first came out in the Dark crisis boosterpack, but thats just me. I'd love more Gagagigo cards as well.

Never ever.

I'm going to get direct support forever and indirect support long after that.

True, but he isn't quite as popular or recognizable as OG suspects like Celtic Guardian or Gaia.

I like what they did with his new support cards that are coming out soon, if they could do stuff like for some of the older normal monsters, Like Gagagigo, Koalas, Mokey Mokey plus some of the DM stuff I mentioned before, that would be great.

In no particular order

>Dark Magician
>Fabled
>Vampire
>Shiranui/zombies in general
>Destiny Hero
>Shaddoll
>Chess Archfiends

How the fuck do I tell wikia to fuck off with this?

Art? Of my favorite archetype? Hahahaha... ha...

i wonder if wildcard blocking fandom.wikia.com would work

Does anyone else hate Tri-And-Guess not because there are people running around with no Extra Decks, but just HOW shitty some people construct those and the result is this?

Stop the page loading before it pops up.

This is the only good art I can find with Ninja.

I never see it and the only custom filter I have is ".u-ad.info".

Quick question. Can I Twin Twister 2 targets on my own side of the field and then trigger my own Starlight Road?

Yes.

Yes.

>file name
How appropriate.

Cheers mate. I thought so, but YGO pro doesn't seem to let me do it for whatever reason.

>be Hanzo
>have good stats, and an impressive effect
>all your other Ninja bros are shit or mediocre at best
>all your S/T are either slow as shit or just plain shit
>tfw just want to be a Ninja and kill opponent quickly, but Konami ironically makes Ninjas slow

Being Hanzo is suffering.

No.

no

Um...

Maybe.

Have you seen their latest support?
At least now they have a good play with Empowered.

For some reason ygopro does not allow starlight to respond to twin twisters. Perhaps because it can target only one?
Either way if it is targeting 2 you should be fine.

>For some reason ygopro does not allow starlight to respond to twin twisters
Wow.. That's the main reason I even put it in the deck. I suppose it's still useful at locals, but man. That seems like a pretty big oversight.

why is this guy so fucking fat if he's a ninja?

>eerie fixes the Mythic Radiant Dragon petdeck shit
>but Draco Succession and Majesty Maiden are STILL broken
>VFD's effect is STILL wrong
>Cosmic Blazar STILL has the wrong cost and an effect it shouldn't have
gee jay
percy

He's the upstart goblin in disguise.

What's wrong with VFD?

Effect and attack prevention only affects monsters in your opponent's field.

Are you serious? It specifically states only your opponent's monsters get locked out.

No, he means effect prevention also affect monster in hand/grave with the declared attribute.

Which make the attack prevention wording a little bit strange since all monster become said attribute in field, which means no attack for opponent at all that turn.

>No, he means effect prevention also affect monster in hand/grave with the declared attribute.
No?
That's how it's supposed to work.

Whoever translates for percy shat this thing out of his ass.

How good is Duelist Advent?

I'm aware of Artbook. It still doesn't change the fact that Hanzo suffers from the same problem Stratos once did: Being an amazing card with shit/weak targets.
All the Dragon Ninjas are mediocre to utter shit, the Armor Ninjas are all shit, and virtually every Ninja prior to Tsukikage and Gold were mediocre to utter shit because their effects had no synergy or advantage to be had.

Damn near everything involving Ninjas outside of the Empowerment/Gold play requires setup to get basic shit done, which didn't cut it then, and sure as hell doesn't now.

>search Iris the combo starter
>search Luster
>search Pendulum Area
>search Pendulum Hole
So-so.

you
cucks

What is the possible new banlist?

ttop
shark
zo(o) depending on raritys

Everyhing that isn't Zoodiac bait to 0
All Zoodoac bait cards to 3
All Zoodiacc in Ultra Rare

>shark
Not this retard again.

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30270611

this is KoA here
they'd rather go after the enabler than be direct

Enabler of what?
How many Sharks do Paleozoic Frogs play?

>scared of those
necrovalley upgrade

BurgeR Teat?

Does Life Absorbing Machine stack? I'm looking for a way to avoid or at least lessen the cost of Spiritual Swords of Revealing Light and that trap seems like a good option, but if they don't stack, then running more than one could put me in a bind with a dead draw.

Who
/Dark HAND Magician/ here?

It's an unsearchable situational card that dies to removal and only works in conjunction with another unsearchable card.
Just win the duel before your own cards kill you instead of running trash.

Does anyone have that old edit from a manga that says
>Rank 5 its over...
>Shows Constellar Pelaides

They do stack but just win the duel before you lose all your life points instead of running niche cards.

hopefully edo and sora give us a good fusion monster like dragostapelia (i mean not archetype centric)

You'll take your archetype-locked cards and like them.

1st for phoneposting

Yeah, suppose you're right. I'm trying to build an odd Exodia deck and it just came to mind. I suppose if I had to block more than 7 attacks with Spiritual Swords, the deck wasn't working right anyways. Pic related.

My man
don't quit your day job

Hey for what it's worth, I got third at locals with this deck last night. It's either just not expected or I got super lucky, but yeah.

Honestly don't focus on getting Exodia to hand. Reconstruct that deck into getting pieces to the grave asap and focus on swinging hard with Summoned Lord. Run mill cards, draw cards, and Monster Reincarnation. Highly recommend Unexpected Dai, White Elephant's gift, and a small lightsworn engine. Would post a list but I'm at work.

if at least frigfurs get a gatling ghoul i would be happy (?)

>Unexpected Dai
Didn't know about that one. Thanks! Kinda just started playing this game again a month ago for the first time in almost a decade, so there is quite a bit I've missed.

>Tfw want to play some sort of synchro stun with this but the only good dark synchro magicians are Librarian, Enlightenment Paladin, and Tempest Magician

what kind of shit tier local

Yep. Won first the week before that with this one.

Holy fucking shit how do you get rid of this behemoth if he hits the field? Do you just lose?

>this deck
What kind of

Castel.
Wow, that was hard.

Well I live in a decent sized city, so it's not like the audience is super limited or anything.