/swgg/ - Star Wars Games General

/swgg/ is not your personal tech/customer support forum. Google search before posting.

>For General SWTOR info and finding people to play with:
pastebin.com/Cp37vLab

Referral system is broken, ask politely in thread if you need a link.

>How do I setup Battlefront II?
pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC

/swgg/ Guilds
Legio XVI Coruscantia - Tomb of Freedon Nadd (Imperial)

- Ebon Hawk (Imperial/RP/Memes)

>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>KOTET Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=LbpDxrew4A0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jaNoDzcoYns
youtu.be/izGwDsrQ1eQ
youtube.com/watch?v=u3dir4pqTHM
youtube.com/watch?v=JLnBo4K4dDY
youtube.com/watch?v=1jsNDQr9lyI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for chiss bullying

Second for Star War being made Great Again when?

When EA gives up the license.

Is there an edit of the prequels that remove every mention of midichlorians?

Is it worth getting Battlefront? Apparently only 2000 people play it on PC.

also Imperial Commando hype.

Nope.

When will the story stop its obsession with our characters gathering more and more power (with no gameplay effect) and focus on what's really important?

Sluts?

Getting back our waifus?

These are important things, yes.

Racemixing?
Interbreeding?

If I got my waifu back I'd happily grind for another month.

Never. we will never have an SWG type MMO again.

Apparently it is too hard now to make sliders that let you create the perfect waifu / husbando.

youtube.com/watch?v=jaNoDzcoYns

you pound that good.

Tell him that jedi chiss is making you humiliate him in revenge

Dickwaving competitions between the Empire and the Republic?

Because I really do miss it, even if it doesn't feel like it'd make sense for the Outlander to join one or the other after KotFE happened

>One chiss has made me hate the entire race

So this is how racism is born.

is Star Wars Galaxies worth playing or is it a meme?

I am tempted to try it. I found a place that has some copies of the game they will sell for 15 euro.

>You have to choose which one dies, can you carry the burden?

Valkorion where are your eyes nigga, I've left quite the trail of bodies behind me.

You know what she's thinking about

Hmm...what could it be...

I wonder, too

youtu.be/izGwDsrQ1eQ

I giggled. What's the best Hall and Oates song for the whole Lana/Koth situation?

I have about 36mil in the escrow and low desire to play this again.

When would be the best time to sub and collect the chapters?

Now, I guess. Chapters are all out already. Btw ur waifu a shit

And I won't share any of my credits with you when I resub.

[user will remember your cruelty]

Maneater of course.

Yes. But it will not be easy. Star Wars Galaxies is an "adult" game (not adult like ERP)

Everything is not handed to you. You have to work your way up. There are macros and such to "speed" up the process but unlike a lot of other games out there things are not targeted toward 3 year olds.

Crafting is very intricate. You have a lot of different materials to choose from. Sometimes crafting something it will fail and everything you have done so far will be for nothing.

But when things click and fall into place it is amazing. You can have some of the best armor, weapons and customize so many things.

I would play that game again if I had time. I think sometimes I will have to make time so I am going to have to go looking for my old copies of SWG.

I'm just kidding man, you have the greatest waifu in all the galaxy! I wish my waifu was as good as yours!

For all the people who got their vanilla waifu back during kotfe, how is the reunion?
Is there a special quests or cutscene, or is it just "hey nice to see yaz luv, missed ya 2 lmao xD let's go on an adbinture! :3"

>Waifus back

Only Vette and Kaliyo. Haven't played warrior past vanilla and all sensible people kill Kaliyo.

youtube.com/watch?v=u3dir4pqTHM

Vette wanted to rape me on the spot.

With both lekku at once?

I wish we had the option to replay the class storyline like the kotfe / kotet chapters

>try republic commando
>it's shit
Hands down one of the most tedious shooters I ever played, enemies are literal bullet sponges, Borderlands TVHM before Borderlands TVHM

>my waifu will never have that greeting for me

thanks EA

And her old shock collar.

Vette be kinky as fuck.

So how will BW writers manage to make a new expansion now that we're the fucking emperor?
Are they going to pull the "it was all a Force dream" card so we can get back to human-sized comfy stories with our favourite companions in our shitty little ship?
I'm genuinely worried, the Vanilla / RotCH stories seem so far away, yet they were so much more enjoyable than the recent development, and it doesn't feel like BW will drop off the "Mass Effect you're the king of the universe the one chosen your action will impact the entire fucking galaxy for the aeons to come" path

In DBZ style, some no name shitter is gonna come from beyond the known galaxy and fuck everything over and you start from scratch(again).

this time, every one you knew and loved is dead which told to you by some fucking miraluka smuggler.
im telling you guys, after next expansion we will miss even pragpotato

And one of your ded waifus come back and they were fucked too

where did the koth fucks lana meme come from?

Guis I suck at tanking
Have the Juggernaut DPS spec been nerfed that badly?

Yes
The Tabk spec does better DPS than the DPS spec

>Lana's pussy is open borders for refugees

From the game

youtube.com/watch?v=JLnBo4K4dDY

Odd, I don't remember this exchange.

I remember it very well

Your mind has blocked it out

Eh, I got all the way there and straight up told him our relationship was none of his fucking business. That's how much I dislike him - I didn't even try to tease him. He betrayed me and I serious'd the fuck up.

delete this NOW

sorry bub - truth hurts - your waifu a shit

wat

>Tfw got suckered out on getting the full Victorious Pioneer set
>Tfw seeing people flaunt that 50% exp boosts
I just needed that one tier

denial doesn't make it go away.

>all this time Vette has held onto her old shock collar
>not as a painful reminder that she was once a slave
>but as a happy reminder that she's yours

>Tfw accidentally deleted it

>sitting smug in my boots
I love these if only for the aesthetic.

Should've stayed true to your vanilla girl you cheating scum.

But my BH was made to be cheating scum. I married Mako for the pure purpose of cheating on her and dumping her the moment I got the chance.

If ever we get a new waifu to cheat on Lana with, you can bet I'll be taking that option, too.

guis i want to roll a new character for the soul purposis of cucking valkoryon can i fug senya :DDDD ?

put in a ticket. I deleted my set when I decided I didn't like my alt and went to start another and then realized I had deleted the entire set. I got it back.

Put in the name of your alt that had it though. The mods are restricted apparently to only fixing things you can name.

I am laughing at that smuggler who is now leveling his up again. All that pain serves him right for not being faithful to his waifu!

how can you cheat on best girl? Mako > all

no. More quality EA writing. We get to flirt ONCE with her and that's it.

>Tfw all I wanted was the fucking boots
>Tfw got everything but the fucking boots

>best girl
Mako is literally the worst, twink fucking dandy that was constantly breathing down my neck and I opted to be rude to at every turn except when it came to getting my dick wet.

What I deeply regret is that BW never gave us any options for domestic violence because I would have loved to slap her.

Check out Black Desert Online.

I'm gonna join the SWGEMU server in a few days, and I'm always trying to build a larger community.

Last I saw, there were 900 players logged into their stable server, and development is still going.

>Potatomancers become the Corso

pottery

youtube.com/watch?v=1jsNDQr9lyI

does companion influence level do anything other than the numbers listed there?

Is Battlefront II (2017) going to suck, or will they finally learn?

It's EA, what do you think?

I actually like the new Battlefront. It's come a long way since launch with the (sigh) DLC and all. Is something wrong with me?

It's my understanding that Sony still has the license to Star Wars: Galaxies while EA has it for everything else.

The problem is that the DLC added stuff that were present on launch for Battlefront 2. It would've been much differently received if it wasn't such a barebones game.

This. With the DLC it's mostly the game we wanted. But the base game was shit. I hated it when it came out but I actually enjoy it a lot now. I kind of wish it was more Battlefield-like, with a non-pickup based vehicle system, classes, and conquest.
The space combat is decent I guess. But there isn't a lot of variety.

>Lana fucked Koth

I don't want to be Emperor.
I'm sick of all this shit. I'm sick of these backstabbing idiots all around me. I'm sick of being told to do this and that. I'm sick of having all responsibility shoved on me. I'm sick of saving everyone over and over only to have them whine again later.
All I wanted to do was keep having fun adventures, or retire from this Jedi business and spend the rest of my life having fun. But my waifu is gone. Fun is gone with her.
I don't want to do anything anymore.

Your dedication is lacking

>Companions are having morw fun being wandering Jedi and creating uprisings and being Space Punisher and rallying armies and having FUN
>Meanwhile you're being forced to be the emperor of a planet you don't know nor care for because "it's your destiny"

Do you guys think Valkoryon ever possessed a female body to see what the pleasure of being cummed inside was like?

Probably raped himself on Ziost thousand times when he possessed the jedi girl.

is there even doubt about it?
>valkorion fucked koth

Is this why he's so dedicated to muh emprah?

makes sense

>lana and koth did the horizontal bop

She got tore up from the floor up and he enjoyed every moment of it

>Heroics can be done daily now
>But their bonuses are still weekly only

I don't know why I'm surprised by this.

>Get an idea for an outfit
>It involves Bold Hellion
>OhBoyHereWeGo.png
>Check the GTN
>Jacket's for 12m+
>Well that's not too bad. Don't have that cash right now
>Need the Pants
>5m+
>W-Well maybe I can buy the Bracers and start with that at least
>Bracers are 3m+
Being Preferred is suffering

Check the price for piece combos. The top pack (top/gloves) was several million less than just the jacket last time I checked.

>Upper Body: 20m+ (Highest: 90m)
>Lower Body: 3m+ (Highest: 42m)
>Supplementary: 5m+ (Highest: 6m)
By the looks of it, I can get the pants cheaper by a whopping 100k
Too bad I'm preferred so even if I have enough in my escrow all I got is 350k

>He's doing a repeat of Ziost elsewhere, except it's an orgy instead of a massacre,

Do you finally get him?

Purge them all

What's the point of being an emperor if I can't have my girl.

so now that the dust has settled, who is the best romance option in the whole game?