>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

overwatch.gamepedia.com/Widowmaker/Quotes
landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=110442
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

REACH FOR THE SKY

Tracer is a lesbian, D.Va is trans, Reinhardt is a confirmed bachelor, Mercy is taking Genji's dick, Jack/Gabriel used to be a thing

I thought Mercy was dating Roadhog...

Roadhog has fucked every member of the cast.
He's a one man a-cock-alypse.

Anyone who thought this face was straight was delusional

>Her sexuality comes right from Chu's ass. Her lore places her around numerous guys and puts her in a relatively normal social life-The Military Slipstream program, Overwatch and keeping in touch with Winston all suggest a straight girl over the alternative.
are you seriously arguing that having male coworkers means you're straight

>people are still dumb enough to assume that's Pharah's father
The fact we have never heard a word about who Pharah's father is guarantees it's one of the existing cast. My money is on Reinhardt because of their fishing sprays together and then repeatedly implying she admires him.

Guy in the comic is probably a military friend of hers.

And no, a Canadian flag on the TV behind her means nothing. The same comic had panels with news broadcasts from across the world and none of the other heroes were explicitly showing where they were except for ones in locations we could guess or have seen before

What are those little, yet extremely satisfying things pull off?

>tfw 1-shot headshots with hog's alt fire

reminder if you google "soft butch" the first image result looks like tracer
tracer is the most blatantly gay girl in overwatch

Who's going to be the next gay character?

My guess is McCree

Hacking the health pack a low health enemy is running to

>guarantees it's one of the existing cast
Already confirmed that he isn't in the game.

And let's not kid ourselves, that guy looked way too old to be some rando coworker of hers. If the scene was meant to be highlight the whole "MY TEAM IS MY FAMILY" trope then she would have been sitting in a barracks somewhere with a host of faceless mooks getting drunk or some shit. It's her dad, almost assuredly.

Copypasting this from last bread.

Widow didn't truly forget her feelings for Gerard.
Talon didn't brainwash her into hating him, they actually left those feeling there, to torture her more after she kills him.

Killing a loved one, especially your wife/husband and your own children with your bare hands is more traumatic and mind breaking than any other possible event, and Talon knew that.
She still loves him, and when she is revved by Mercy, her voiceline is "You must really hate me.", meaning that she wants to die in every second of her life, she sees death as a moment of eliberation, a moment when she'll truly be free, and the moment when she'll finally see Gerard again.

>tracer
>white

>Nobody really cares about the fact Tracer is gay except waifufags, at most people are just kind of annoyed because it feels like pandering to the tumblr crowd
>SJW's: GAMERS BTFO WILL WHITE MALES EVER RECOVER?!?! THE INTERNET IS LOSING THEIR MINDS AND IT'S KIND OF AWESOME!

>Widow didn't truly forget her feelings for Gerard.
obviously, we knew this from voicelines
>when she is revved by Mercy, her voiceline is "You must really hate me."
have literally never heard this but have heard "You must really like me"
source where

Colorswap event W H E N?

>source where
His ass. She straight up says "You must like me" when getting healed/boosted and "You must REALLY like me" when getting rezzed.

>Nobody really cares about the fact Tracer is gay except waifufags, at most people are just kind of annoyed
user did you look at the BNet forum after the reveal? the first page was ENTIRELY people talking about it, and a ton of them were mad

I love Hana.

If anyone is going to be trans, I'm willing to bet it'll be Sombra. She got a sex change to further obscure her true identity. It's the perfect setup.

that looks supper weird, also, shouldnt one of them be happy ??

overwatch.gamepedia.com/Widowmaker/Quotes
>Damage Boosted
>You must like me.
>Resurrected
>You must really hate me.

Honestly, I was expecting her to be bisexual. She may still be, for all we know.

>pursuing a low health enemy
>shoot them in the back just before they trod on a health pack
>look at their ragdoll
>shake camera from side to side in a "no" motion

We already saw her as a loli, and her video implied that she scrubbed her identity well into her career.

her intro video showed her as a little girl in the past

Boy howdy, that was fast.

inb4 >macfag.

I love hana!

There will be no trans hero, there's too risky.Most of the people are ok with lesbians but find transes disgusting

>Resurrected
>Ah... Gerard.

She only says this at the start of the match.

>You must really hate me.
She clearly says "like".

Whomever writes this needs their ears checked.

DOCTORED EVIDENCE! I BELIEVE IN XER!

How would the reaction differ if they decided to make one of the dudes homo?

I guess it would depend on the character.

Merry Christmas, /owg/!

Will you still love her when she irremediably get a penis? I'm fairly sure the next reveal will be a picture of her as a boy when being a kid.

I would love her even more since im a tranny chaser irl

yes

But Ana sent Pharah a letter letting her know that Ana was alive.

>father
lmao

Making a character a transwoman would be expected if they wanted to throw in some tranny shit. They might throw a curveball and reveal one of the guys has a pussy.

How does it feel knowing that even if she were real, and you were a fine male specimen, that you would never be allowed to dick her and utilized her womb the way it was meant to be, having to settle with just watch her munch carpet?

you could always just rape her ;]

Getting a sleep dart hit when an enemy uses their ultimate

Mfw

So let me get this straight...

Tracer's a lesbian
Torb's straight or he likes girls with penises
and Reinhardt's a pedo

cool

Human Zenyatta design got leaked.

>Sleep darting a pharah that falls to her death

#
She is surrounded by relatively conservative guys-the military is almost always anti-gay from where I have been posted/with experience, so the with the Brits RAF 2.0 and Overwatch I would expect her to follow suit. Her gay tendencies would never had time to develop-don't forget here, she is quite old but doesn't appear to have aged, much alike Mercy and Mei. And tbqh I don't mean this in the worst way, but quite a few girls I see in the military come legit for the big strong guys to settle with, little else. Tracer is the odd one out in this case. Generally a military career breeds a traditionalist character in storytelling, with the rebels being, well rebels. As I said, Lucio has the strongest case going, with a loose but tangible case going to Junk and Sombrero respectively.

Tl/Dr
>Military Background=Conform
>Rebel Background=Rebel

>or he likes girls with penises
Where did all those kids come from then?

She's telling her father that Ana's dead because they don't want him to know she's alive...
They must have a really good reason to lie to him.

So does this mean Blizzard is going all out with the sexual-orientation stereotypes? I mean, Tracer was the 2nd most likely to be gay or bi (after Zarya) given her tomboy status/personality/etc and it happened. I imagine Lucio will be revealed as bi, and probably someone of the Hanzo/McCree/Soldier group will be the manly gay male (McCree would be my best guess)

The children are either Torb's or from an orphanage.

Explicitly confirmed as Torb's children.

>don't forget here, she is quite old but doesn't appear to have aged

Why does she smile like a dork??

She was never hot to begin with.

I want to fuck his wife.

Zarya is totally not gay, she is the Russian stereotype being xenophobic and homofobic except for her muscle but that's more of a combat necessity than a sexual choice imo.

I mean she's a lot smaller than me, I could just rape her.

my guess would go for Hanzo, the gay nip bros

Jack and reaper are straight through and through, Jesse is in the haze but I expect him to be straight, maybe he fugs pharah?

Where the fuck is any evidence to suggest Dva is trans you mongol

She's a cute dork.

The new comic was banned in Russia. If they made Zarya the gay one, I wouldn't be surprised if the entire game was banned in Russia.

But sh'es bi

>more of a combat necessity
She was a body builder. She joined the Russian resistance to serve her country, and she also happens to be one of the best candidates to use that massive gun because she's probably one of the few people who can actually lift it.

it's an orphanage

>We see her look the same when Mercy was a child genius
>We see her look the same when Pharah is a kid
>She definitely looks the same in the comic where she is in the plane which gives her timey-wimey powers
>She still look she damn same

I would say she is grown up by now, and her mind was made in the military-my point still stands, regardless of Jhu's retarded excuses for his shit timeline

I wouldn't care desu. Blue = best

A gentle reminder that indulging in Overwatch is a SIN.

landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=110442

Why is Sombra so shit?
>health a bit too low
>invis takes too long to start and is interrupted by any little source of damage
>beacon lasts for only 15 seconds which is basically nothing
>hack can be interrupted by any little source of damage
if they'd fix these shits or even a part of them she'd be usable, atleast in 2CP

Yeah, not allowed to portray gays unrealistically

We don't know that.

and yet I shall assume that

I think symmetra should have been the gay one.
No one would have thought that she would be gay, and it is in no way reflected in her manerisms or character design.
So gays get their gay character, and its a "normal people can be gay too who also happens to be brown" scenario as well.
Double good boy points for making a character no one cares about gay for no reason.

>>We see her look the same when Mercy was a child genius
????

>manly gay male

They wouldn't do that.

They're Torb's. Blizz confirmed it on twitter.

autistic gay pooinloo?
my inner tumblr cannot be contained

That is the most retarded thing I've seen today and could only be accepted in /pol/.
I don't give a shit about sexualities or partners of video game characters but I do enjoy the butthurt they produce.

>Pick D.va
>Win
anybody else?

>find out about overwatch
>want to main as McCree because he looks like my dad
>buy game
>can't play him for shit
>end up getting decent with Reaper instead

What character did you plan on playing most before you bought and what characters do you play most as now?

I didn't really plan to play any of them more than any of the others.
But i play pharah the most for qp and zen for comp.

you assume such things because in your fucked up head you're trying to find comfort when your imaginary girlfriend was just revealed to be a faggot and grasping straws that "I-IT'S OKAY, SHE'S JUST BI, SHE'LL STILL LOVE ME"

Just face it, fucko. She'll never take a dick, she'll always hunger for snatches and your waifu fantasy was just blown the fuck out.
Kys yourself degenerate.

So that means she's bearing his child right? That's a pretty bold move blizzard.

hows christmas treatin ya

>green is what i still want

i also intend on buying all the sprays and voicelines i dont get because i have too much coin

>tfw no autistic, Indian gf

I'm shit at all of them

>conservative parents with an ounce of common sense
To be fair, there's probably only a small handful of those in existence.

>What character did you plan on playing most before you bought
i didn't
>what characters do you play most as now?
Dva and Phara

>gay meme

Reinhardt does not look like he's having a good time desu

>tfw she'll never peg you with a warm vibrating hard light strapon

Dear LBGT Tumblrshits,

You got your representation. Tracer is gay. Leave the other characters alone now.