How well are your investments doing, Veeky Forums?

How well are your investments doing, Veeky Forums?

50 million in Vanguard.

Looking good so far

Rotated out of the weed bubble towards the top and into materials - these should run for quite a while, I think US Steel can hit 50 and AKS can do 12-13. FCX has just shored up their balance sheet and with copper prices where they are, they've got the operational gearing to really rip higher as it isn't even on most peoples' screens right now

derp

>New York Times

Sell while you're up

Haha TIL The NYT is public and its history looks EXACTLY like I thought it would.

Great.

Buy and hold faggot reporting. Started in June of this year, I think. OBX is the Norwegian main index

For stocks I mostly hold the index so I'm happy with that all time high.

My main holdings are in real estate and continue to bang out double digit returns.

Up $16k this year in the stock market (thank you based weed stocks).

Up $2k in cryptocurrecy assets.

Mostly gold etfs oil and steel/energy
My all time low was only $677

thats a nice list you got there. nice work

You should ask all those Waves bagholders here ayy lmao

Was going to post this. Abort abort.

what websites are you people using

Bad :)

looks good, m8

you got meme'd hard

>penny stocks

I coulda told you that when you started user

Where the fuck were ya?

Merrill Lynch for me because I bank with Bank of America

GXY was the only one I saw from biz and that is the only profitable one. Maybe I should listen to biz more

Learn about diversification and never take advice from Veeky Forums

I'm doing GREAT.

Just dont invest in anything less than 5$ and has a Market Cap less than 50 million. I promise you, any amount of money you make from a lucky moon mission you will lose chasing them and more

See

Maybe but I think that Australian spodumene miners are well positioned to make money.

buy GGG then :^)

it's GGG:ASX actually

Why?

i'm joking. i invested a small amount, hoping that greenland would use mining to become independant from denmark, denmark even allowed them to export uranium and rare earth.
the new greenland government are a bunch of hippies tho and seem to oppose mining.

That's why I invested in what I did. I kind of looked at the situation a bit, didn't just come here or hot copper and press buy on the first thing I read. GXY should have first shipment early December which will be good. They will be a producer. AJM and PLS aim for late next year / early 2018 for production which seem reasonable.

SEG is actually a meme stock I read not enough about and bought because I'm probably dumb.

LIT has interesting mining tech if it proves feasible and they don't fuck it up which they seem to be doing.

checkd

i'll tell you in at least 10 years from now.
only fools are impressed by short term results.

link pls lmao

it's been a good season