What is Veeky Forums's general consensus on the Dodge Durango?

What is Veeky Forums's general consensus on the Dodge Durango?

FCA trash.

Next question.

it's a big car

>Fellowship of Christian Athletes

t. Ford owner.

For you...

I see quite a few of the new ones. They look alright and still use a proper drivetrain. I'd maybe lease one and give it back before it starts shitting out it's ball joints every week.

Ok with the v8, trash with the v6.

I think with this generation, it looks too mini-van-ish

>Dodge pickup

Durangos are literally the only good thing dodge makes.

don't buy one. i used to make the dash boards for those and i know for a fact they will cut the fuck out of any and all wiring. wouldn't be surprised if a lot of them burn up

Bigger Grand Cherokee. They seem pretty nice new but no telling how well they will hold up long term with FCA's notorious reliability. If you plan to hold only for a couple years probably wont be too bad.

They are shitty my parents have one and want to get rid of it cause it has a lot of problems
Its a 2013 R/T with a Hemi. The thing looks cool and I like driving it cause it sounds good and fun to drive but it's unreliable

>unibody suv

So it seems that buying a 2012 or below can be the only thing to get?

It's just weird for me because my mom has one (2011) and has had almost no problems with it. The last one was just for a broken water pump. I know one good car does not a mean much but what else goes wrong with them?

The u joints were and driveshaft bent
The 02 sensor went bad
It probably leaks coolant it smelled really bad after towing a 4500lbs boat 5.5hrs to northern Wisconsin a few months ago
The paint is bubbling in a couple small areas
It probably leaks tranny fluid there was a red puddle 3 days ago on the ground but there hasn't been any since then
The intake manifold bolts and gaskets needed to be replace
No they were all the same though 11-13 and then the got the 8 speed

I know someone who has a slightly older one, he says he gets 8 mpg average

That's a bit unfair since that dodge is like 16 years older

Better get a Toyota 4Runner.

Another big crossover, of no interest to me.