Veeky Forums is literally on suicide watch right now

Veeky Forums is literally on suicide watch right now

Veeky Forums blown the fuck up

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/PETvz62
imgur.com/gallery/1MD6ItK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this has intrigued me. am curious as to what you have that phone connected to.

nah

bluetooth + microcontroller connected to the light motors obv.

idk how this is supposed to trigger Veeky Forums though

All the frog posting is attracting a lot of middleschoolers who are drunk on the power of anonymity, has anyone seen Alphonse in awhile? I've notice a substantial drop off in smug anime characters.

click bait ?

Arduino or RasPi prolly

this is retarded

makes sense its a Miata owner

Great I have cancer now
Thanks OP

Just when this car couldn't turn into any more of a faggot car, they bring shit like this

Source:
imgur.com/gallery/PETvz62
imgur.com/gallery/1MD6ItK

"using a WiFi relay board from TinyOs that open and close ports on the board using simple commands thru TCP sockets. All the logic is in the app, it does all the calculation when to start, stop or light the lights. And the app is what has taken the most time to get right and to connect to the board. Especially since i've never coded an app before."

If you fuckers hyped this enough you might be able to get popup lights back.

Just make millenials want to be able to do this with their phones and you have a market.

its lame af tho borderline cringey

IDK man i do love this webm. that's a popup wink

>posting this on a site owned by a man named Hiroshima Nagasaki

yeah its still lame

cyoot

to each their own I guess. if you don't like it, you don't like it.

>i toddlers

wow ok rude

People have been winking Miatas for years because if you press the button right it'll do it People also mess with the wiring to make it do exactly this. Not even just Miatas any car with pop ups.
Basically newfriend in the car scene are angry over nothing

>Buys a phone that charges more to be objectively inferior to its competition
Think different by buying your iphone to fit in, user.

Not him but I got me mine for free

Woulda preferred a riceable phone but w/e I'll take it lads

This, my mother bought one and got one free and gave it to me for Christmas. Being in college I'll take what I can get for now

It's funny because that's what I hear from every guy I know that has one

Weeb trash: the car

I think people started smarting up to his blatant tactics.

why not attach it to the CAN bus and just send the commands that way?

You don't even know what car it is, only that it isn't a ford festiva

>I don't know what the car is

The wink almost made me skip a beat

>NA
>CAN

I'm impressed more by the fact that he is fiddling with the controls in the middle if a skid.

>Not knowing that all NA Miatas after 96 were OBD-II

>the whole point

I didn't even know the lights were operated by CAN. I thought they were vacuum actuated.

t. does not own a Miata

If I had a miata I'd not only install this, but RGB remote control LEDs in the turn signals so I could make them pink so it looks like the car is blushing. The miata is a fucking anime girl in car form, don't fight it. Put an onahole in the tailpipe and have fun.

this user gets it

You have ascended us all user. godspeed on your travels

oh shit that's the 240SS, any news about that car?

that phone looks really precarious
like when he shifts his hand up the phone it looks like it's getting unbalanced and he's about to drop it

not sure what you mean. it is a 240 for sure but thats just a random webm i saved a while ago.

some youtube channel ran a few special videos about it during its construction but I'm not sure if there's ever been any more video of it or any follow-up. I was interested in it because they claimed the car was still balanced roughly the same way with the LS3

Fucking hate huge phones. They're good for the side hustle screen repairs though, people pay good money for new screens and for most phones all you need is a heat gun, a screwdriver, and a network of clumsy friends.

>Not knowing the difference between OBD2 and CAN

what's it called and how can i see the whole video?

someone with a NA do this immediately