Are the Windsors Jewish?

Are the Windsors Jewish?

Other urls found in this thread:

digitalcommons.wayne.edu/humbiol/vol85/iss6/9/
gbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/5/1/61.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3032072/?tool=pmcentrez
theguardian.com/uk/2005/dec/27/monarchy.michaelwhite
latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-ashkenazi-jews-dna-diseases-20140909-story.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC18733/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No but they are Germanic

i don't think 12 ft lizards who are afraid of the colour turquoise care to subscribe to any particular religion.

Original house name: House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha

>Tfw you realize several royal houses of Europe are French or German in origin but neither Germany or France are still a monarchy

Austrian*...

But true, the Capetians and Hapsburbs did stick their dick everywhere. Almost every XVIIth or XVIIIth century war can be argumented to be a war between those two for would rule Europe.

She is the last real English monarch, unlike her childish media loved descendants. William being a King is quite an uninspiring image and Charles being a King is absolutely retarded thing to imagine. Once she drops, that entire instituion will come crumbling down within two decades. World has changed so much.

William will be William II, right? Maybe we'll be looking at aggressive expansion

Yep, if Charles lasts long enough William is going to be king by 2066, i.e. the millenial anniversary of the first William's conquest

You've forgotten three Williams.

Damn DERP

>Charles I .... Beheaded - England becomes a Republic
>Charles II .... Exiled, died a failure
>Charles III .... Abdication and dissolution of the monarchy - United Caliphate of "Great" Shitain becomes a Republic

He does realise that he's fucked? doesn't he?

I read the other day that the queen has personally issued a decree which makes it illegal for anyone to take DNA samples of any member of the british royal family or any relatives of it

I wonder why she would do something like this...

Royal blood is too powerful DNA testing. If the public were to know about this, democracy would FAIL

Maybe she's personally just afraid of cloning and she rightly believes royalty would be a target of possible illegal cloning.
Lets not forget that royal blood is literal political weapon, its not just 'de iure' right, its literally by blood.

>Lets not forget that royal blood is literal political weapon, its not just 'de iure' right, its literally by blood.

Yeah i hadn't thought about that before, kinda makes sense come to think of it

>there are people who legitimately think this is a Germanic face

Reptilian.

Are you really surprised that Germans and Jews look similar?

She doesn't look German at all. She looks middle eastern.

>Head of the Anglican Church
>Not Anglican

OP, Judaism is a religion and the Queen is the head of the anglican church

If not who is a more historically important Jew, Jesus Christ or Karl Marx?

I think you have an idealistic view of what Germans look like. Ashkenazi have quite a bit of central european blood so it shouldn't come as a surprise that shared features crop up in both groups.

Now Wagner doesn't look Jewish at all, he looks like an Upper Paleolithic northerner with a robust face.

Well they are circumcised.

Boy these surely aren't two cherrypicked examples for the purpose of nazi propaganda.

Wagner was actually accused of having Jewish blood in his time, something that as far as we can tell wasn't true. His family was purely German. They aren't all fine-featured Aryans is my point.

But there's a fine line between not being Aryans and being Jews. A lot of Germans of Prussian descent are largely of Polish and Baltic blood for example, but that's a world of difference between being Jewish.

Literally both Saxons and Goths, two turbo-aryan groups, in the name.

Maybe? I have a feeling you actually think "aryan" is a distinct bloodline in Europe so this might be a fruitless conversation. In any case, you can look through Victoria's genealogy if you have any doubts about her gentile status. The more likely explanation, rather than a secret Jewish love affair or whatever, is that she happened to look a little jewish because lots of jews have german blood.

You realize you were the one who brought the word Aryan into this conversation, right? I'm merely arguing based on your own presented standards.

Yeah I used it to reference the Nazi ideal of blonde hair, tall-head, small, straight nose. Basically Dolph Lundren. I should have been clearer that I was being flippant I guess.

The overall point being that most Germans don't look like that. They run the gamut.

Obviously most Germans don't look like Dolph Lundgren (who is himself a Swede and not a German) and even nazi racial scientists knew that - pic related is a nazi chart of "German races".

>tall head
>small nose
>Dolph Lundgren

Really?

C'mon he's old now, leave him alone.

Ashkenazi are 100% turkic

Let's not turn this into one of those threads.

They're actually Caucasian. And by that I don't mean the American term for "white people" but actual people from the Caucasus like Georgians or Armenians.

Compare young Netanyahu to Georgian president Sakashvili, they could be brothers.

And he's an Armenian guy who literally looks like the most stereotypical Jew.

He would be William V. William IV was Victoria's predecessor.

No but baby Prince George is Jewish in accordance to the torah

>we find that Ashkenazi Jews share the greatest genetic ancestry with other Jewish populations, and among non-Jewish populations, with groups from Europe and the Middle East. No particular similarity of Ashkenazi Jews with populations from the Caucasus is evident, particularly with the populations that most closely represent the Khazar region.

digitalcommons.wayne.edu/humbiol/vol85/iss6/9/

Jews are a pretty distinct ethnic group but they blend into the local populations as well. In the case of Ashkenazi they're Levantine and Central European. Phenotypes can be deceiving.

gbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/5/1/61.full

Dude what

"Germanic" is a matter of ancestry and culture, not of appearance

Harry should be king tbqhwy

put the ginger bastard on the throne, nothing makes a better leader than someone with something to prove

>ancestry and physical appearance are unrelated

Nah dude

Many Christian Germans have big noses and are kinda darker than Anglos.

These guys all look Alpinid, not Armenoid/Berid like the Jews.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3032072/?tool=pmcentrez

I imagine we could sling sources at eachother for a while.

At the very least, they aren't literally JUST Caucasians or whatever else. It's clear that there's some mixture from European and Middle-eastern groups.

I don't think they are just Caucasians. I think they are predominantly Caucasian with some admixture from Germanics and Slavs after their diaspora scattered around Eastern Europe.

They're very related, but it's rare for more than 75% of an ethnic group to look just like the stereotype. There are lots of swarthy Brits, blue-eyes Italians, pale Spaniards, and blonde Jews.

>He does realise that he's fucked? doesn't he?
Yes.

theguardian.com/uk/2005/dec/27/monarchy.michaelwhite

>Aryans
They live in Asia and have nothing to do with Northern Europeans.

Real talk for a second.

Can we all admit young Liz was a smokin' hottie and we'd all hit that?

she always looked like a horse

Why did Liz even name him Charles? Did she just want him to fail? Should have named him Edward, could have redeemed her uncle's good name.

she looks a shit ton like albion & victoria

bushy eyebrows

Why does the right column just look like the men in drag?

pthhhhhhhhhhh. no.

latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-ashkenazi-jews-dna-diseases-20140909-story.html

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC18733/

So people can't bypass biometric security systems using their biological material.

I know people who don't think Michael Moore is "white" and consider him a Jew solely on the basis of appearance despite the fact he's English with some Irish, Welsh, and Scottish ancestry.

>dolph lundgren
>not the culmination of germanic perfection.

He looks extremely Irish actually

Worse than Zeus.

Jesus fuck at least pluck your damn unibrow you ugly sow.

You have an idealistic view of German "women" in your head.

Nothing idealistic. I'm not saying Germanic = pretty, I'm saying Germanic = not Jewish. Then again I'm likely talking to a memer who doesn't teally know much about phenotypes

>irish and welsh
celtic and non-white
>english
ahahahahaha, don't even bother calling him white

>Germanic
>A single phenotype

You sound like your idea of Germanic phenotype come from nazi propaganda pictures or rather you think that Polish and Baltic mixed Prussia nobility was the epitome of "Germanic" phenotype.

This is a strawman, there is no "Germanic phenotype" but there are "Germanic phenotypes", which Armenoid jewfaces are not a part of.

So....
Anglos are the true Jews?

Victoria does not look neither like Armenians nor like a Middle-eastern Jews. She looks like a fat, middle-aged German woman in that picture. Some Jews might look like her because Jews living in Germany were surprise, mixed with Germans.

Have you ever seen an Armenian? They look straight up like Iranians.

Nope

Anglos are Anglos

Venetians were the true jews for a while though

>deesillustration
I can't help but look at those fucking stupid images

Germans are pathetic little cuckboys who are not part of the Nordic race. About 10% of Germans (and basically none of the Nazi leadership) are "Nordic", while the number in Northern Europe (even North-Eastern Russia) is much higher.

>le khazar meme
Science has debunked that long ago