Dickscord Server: discord.gg/013IDtABv9b2ChJO

>Guides & Information
/dat/ External PDF List: pad.riseup.net/p/datpdfs
/dat/ Recommended Cars: my.mixtape.moe/akuicw.jpg or i.imgur.com/8i9DQ6L.jpg
/dat/ Recommended Bikes: my.mixtape.moe/mpxqyl.jpg or i.imgur.com/4qOnfNo.jpg
RAA Used Car Checklist: raa.com.au/documents/motoring-buy-a-car-checklist

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/national/south-australia/transport-minister-stephen-mullighan-reveals-plans-to-lift-restrictions-on-registering-historic-cars/news-story/1dac4a0e1bee45353b19193c20e9cedb
sprintex.com.au/honda-fit-jazz/
carsales.mobi/cars/details/Suzuki-X-90-1996/SSE-AD-4065353
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck bitches race cars lets all get shitfaced in a yard

>imminent death

>ramps on dirt

$15k budget.

unNEETified myself after being 4 years Hikikomori and on dole.

been using mums kia the past 6 months.

What should i get or what would you recommend?

Don't want a falcadore. used to have one before I sold it when the depression and Hikikomori life hit me. don't hate them just want something new and a bit more fun since I am getting used to mums smaller car.

should I get a yaris/jazz for dat magic seat space and do all suspension mods. to be all about dating driving slow car fast life.

or should I do something similar to a starlet

nah he was just posting shit a few years back, some disgusting loli/lewd shit that he got banned for and kept dodging bans

guess he got scared or wised up and stopped posting about it

Supercharger bolt on for the jazz
>MSRP: $3,790* AUD incl. GST
>That tork curve
Very good value for money

needs more panel van an chicken

twin cam excel with supercheap special and a pod filter

how did you unneet yourself?

news.com.au/national/south-australia/transport-minister-stephen-mullighan-reveals-plans-to-lift-restrictions-on-registering-historic-cars/news-story/1dac4a0e1bee45353b19193c20e9cedb

finally the government does something good

>Adding tons of midrange torque to an open diff FWD econobox
Sounds like a great plan, fucknuts

Or, for $15k, he could get an excellent condition R34 GT-T or an ITR or a BF XR6T with suspension work or a Pulsar VZ-R or a Hiace with a 1JZ and 18" subs in the back

What size engine? Whats in the kit? That seems rather expensive I could price something up better I reckon.

A good super makes so much torque, shame about topend though.

He wanted to drive a slow car fast, I gave him my opinion.

Just weld the diff anyway.

If you want a hot hatch get a Clio 182, very quick, cheap and pretty bulletproof apart from rusty exhausts but that's an easy fix and most already have aftermarket exhausts.

Pulsar vz-r worth it? Never heard much about them.

>Weld the diff
>FWD
As someone who has owned a FWD with a fucked clutch diff that ended up as a locker, trust me when i say that this is a poor life decision.

I think its for the 1.5L I think you get everything, not sure as they do offer a full system and a hardware only one. At the very least you get the charger and pullies ect, just no electrical shit

sprintex.com.au/honda-fit-jazz/

volunteered at a library to force myself outside. eventually offered me a job there. pretty good, pays not the best but it suits my personality and borderline hikimori lifestyle. don't have to pretend to be someone I'm not.

if you are serious about wanting to unNEETify yourself I would recommend volunteering. I chose the library because it's more of a quiet sort of a joint with similarish people. no need to be as super social extrovert.

when I started volunteering I didn't realise how fucked up becoming a NEET messed with my social skills.

how much you reckon I should budget for the jazz and which gen?

What, you dont like 7 point turns?

They're like a civic type r except not as good, but much cheaper on insurance and general parts, and with the ability to put stock pulsar parts on so nobody even looks twice.

Also they sound mad

Didn't actually turn at low speed too bad as long as you were a fan of skidz

>VN SS
Im revolted by the thought of owning one but at the same time i really really want one

Am i Australian?

also another thing that fucked me up was that I lost my driving skills. was nervous af when I started driving again.

also I felt like my spacial awareness got fucked up too from being confined in my room which is p small

Not unless you have a dirty thirty under the hood

You sound like you went full NEET. Never go full NEET.

At least my anti-social dole bludging ass still gets out there and skidz

well done on getting out of the NEET hole friendo
I always thought you needed a bachelors in library science before they'd take someone for library jobs
I can't suggest anything for cars just nice to hear you're getting better

nah cunt the 304 is hektik

just select D and all hell breaks loose

Neat I'll look it up. Common at all or are we talking civic sir/Mazda bfmr rarity?

I'll take a look tomorrow but you should be able to throw 25-50 extra HP with a bolt on sc little to no other mods needed. Not familiar with those ECU's though, and you can buy a reconditioned Eaton M45 for less than 500, question would be costs on an ic and pipes.

Hell even making sub 5 psi you would see a fair HP increase over n/a

>when fat bogan chicks get their first DSLR and start their own photography page on normiebook

Pretty rare, but they do come up for sale every now and then and are usually priced between SSS and GTiR, so around $9-11k.

i love the idea of the charged jazz, thank you sprintex for showing us the way

>when your 50+ y/o coworker posts this on fb
Looks like I won't be talking to you that much anymore

Based sprintex

Would it be a dumb idea to invest in their stock purely since they are aussie and good cunts?

>Would it be a dumb idea
yes

Thanks, I'll get on it tomorrow then

I really want to buy this sticker on slap it on my fenders

Would it be retarded because i think its cool

Get it in proper high quality decal and do it

Needs more turbos

Also this

Maybe compressor blades in the gob

i thought it was sick, itll look weird on a pov pack but idgaf

should i place it above the side indicators or on the boot quarters?

>average bogan yard
ftfy

why does sbs love niggers so much

Because lefties

Those are alternators you retard

>What is meme
Having a fun first day on the chan?

Are Wranglers easy to DD? For reverse parking and stuff. How are the blindspots?

Will I pick up babes in a Jeep?

R33
XR6 Turbo
XR8
VX LS1 SS Manual

Library nepotism!

Just stop, a car isnt going to pick up chicks, its more about you. No one is going to fuck an autist just because you have a "nice car"

I was referencing the maymay you dirty virgin

lol this.

i had more women in my old shitbomb cressida and falcon than i ever did my nicers cars.

Never got to fuck any of them sadly.

Forever falcunt.

Was a tonne of fun hooning around with mates wish i could go back to those days but faggots in this area want to 'grow up' and have kids and ditch me.

Cant they do both? Oh nah they just go and get drunk at a park and let all their kids run around because its coffs

/rant

Get TJ or earlier. New ones are flat out awful. You might pick up old women. If you're after a toy 4x4, isuzu and suzuki brought out some fun little rollover prone fourbies throughout the 80s and 90s, like the sierra.

I went for a drive with a mate for the first time in years, forgot just how fun it was. Great way of doing it, have the passenger be on watch out for oncoming headlights and you can use the entire road without a worry.

+1 for earlier

Hell even dailying a XJ was easy as fuck excellent visability and the thing was QUICK like suprisingly quick

yeah good times.

Sucks going on drives by yaself but fucken pooftas are more interested in bikes or too chicken shit to actually have a race these days.

>i had more women in my old shitbomb cressida and falcon than i ever did my nicers cars.
your mother and sister don't count

Haha, while looking for the ute version of the sierra (known as the stockman), found this absolute monstrocity:
carsales.mobi/cars/details/Suzuki-X-90-1996/SSE-AD-4065353

Also to the bloke I originally replied to, the Jimny is basically a new Sierra. Dunno what it's like but it looks pretty much the same.

Look up holden drover, far more for sale under that badge. Jimny is the same, the full name is the Jimny sierra

Good cars, drove one on my mate farm, just as capable as any 4x4 and light as fuck. Plus does mad doughies on gravel provided you dont roll it. Also 4age is an easy swap, just putting it out there

fuck i wish i had a sister.

;_;

If I was a grill I'd be pretty repelled by a Wrangler desu.

Yeah same, but I don't thin women feel that way. All the girls I talk to like Wranglers or G-Wagons. Even Veeky Forums agrees that Wranglers are the best chick magnets.

When I ask girls what car they wanna get, I always get "a jeep"

Chicks get wet for those wranglers.

>like
>they wanna get
Whats to say they find it attractive, all we know is thats its a chick car with that info

it's a bit of both 2bh

I didn't say they had to be "attracted" to it tho. But if you see someone driving the car you like, you're gonna be more interested in having a conversation with them.

Ignore that first retard who replied to me thinking chick magnet means the car does all the work. He's stupid.

i'm a bit of a shut in so I don't have this sort of experiences yet

but can I bring a usb of a photo to officeworks and they can print it out for me? and do they have photo frames I can then put that picture into?

Yeh and its the same with my mates vx too.
He also has pacemakers but it's annoying af.

Yes and yes. They have self-serve

aussies are garbage

Still mad we made fun of your miata furfag?

PS, my learner bike is faster

How hard would it be to engine swap a vy commodore with a barra?

I doubt it would fit. Cars originally designed for a long 6 are best

>hey guys just popping in to let you know I'm still mad lol

really? the VYs have a pretty decent sized engine bay but I get what you mean. I've seen a few barra VLs.

But what's the process of getting one in there?

after hiring a 16 wheeler crane to lower the barra in, you'll have to upgrade the springs

Waste of time. Sell it, buy either a VY V* or an XR6 Turbo.
Worth noting that Nissan RB sixes of all discriptions are a bolt in fit for a VN-VS generation of Commodore in conjunction with a VL K-frame cross member.

haha true, how much heavier would they be compared to an ecotec?

Are they actually that heavy or is it just a meme. I mean they can't be that much heavier that it would make a considerable difference compared to other straight 6s?

They are very close in size and weight to a 2JZ/RB Heavier, slightly longer and tall as fuck. Like really fucking tall

;_; mine are leaking fucking lowass design could they have tucked them up more? Gonna have to weld em AGAIN

I really like the look of the vy vz generation of commodores but I am on my Ps and thinking of stupid shit I can do to it. Barras are plentiful and thought it would make the vy actually go hard.

I like the barra, but that's pretty much the only thing I like about fords.

Swap a 3800sc its actually doable and after a pulley swap and a cam it should go good.

Alloytec are garbage.

Or just buy a bf Falcon with the six speed auto and throw a cam in it for cheap

tall? well I'm sure I could still shove it into the vy. Just want to know how much work it is to get in there. Seems like it's a pretty big job.

I don't know why but it seems to be only with pacemakers or some other aftermarket headers too. There's room to tuck them so I don't know why they have them hang so low. I may just go at it with a saw and shave as much as I can off the flange.

yeh 3800sc cost more than a barra though but I guess costs would even out after swapping it in. I don't really like the falcons interior or the diff and bush problems they come with. The VY has been relatively problem free.

>yeh 3800sc cost more than a barra though
Complete in comparable condition, I doubt it.

>bike is faster than a car
>what is power to weight ratio
Really?
Hmm aussies appear to be mentally retarded as well.

looks like u'll fit right in mate

Vx is relatively problem free as well.

Only thing that crapped itself was the maf.

Vx v8s should still be cheap when ur off ur p plates

Well, what is your power to weight then?

223kW/ tonne is what you have to beat

What about the steering rack?
What about the tired engine/gearbox@220k kms?

Barbie had one.

>Hmm aussies appear to be mentally retarded as well.
Seems like your kind of thread then. Welcome aboard.

4 wheels and tires is what you'll have to out-turn lmao
>his bike is only 300hp/ton
That's kinda sad what the fuck?

>300hp/ton
sorry 1st world countries use metric lol

>dodging the facts

And what is your power to weight?

Have a (you)

Which car or bike?
Got 6 cars and 3 bikes
After the LS swap is done on the volvo, it'll be over that power to weight ratio, after turbo it'll be twice over it.
My xr650r with a big bore kit, race crank, cam, exhuast is already over it.

>dodging the facts

>After the LS swap is done on the volvo, it'll be over that power to weight ratio, after turbo it'll be twice over it.
And once the barra swap is done on my excel it will be 4x over. See how this doesnt work, literal benchracing

>turbo barra excel
tricky trickster @ the lights

Pffft please excels are so last week