Why are the only people that ride Hayabusas black men I'm their late 30's?

Why are the only people that ride Hayabusas black men I'm their late 30's?

Bonus:
Why do Hayabusas look like such shit?

The Hayabusa looks the way it does because it was engineered from the ground up exclusively for top speed. This results in a longer than usual wheel base, a larger profile overall, and corny aerodynamics curves. If you look at the Hayabusa's competitor, the ZX14, you will also notice that it is ugly as shit. It isn't by mistake. It's just hard to make such a big ass machine look pretty. Personally, I don't think the black busas look that bad

Outside of that, more people would own the Hayabusa were it not for the fact that the 1000cc line of motorcycles have become so god damn developed that bikes like the Busa and ZX14R are losing their place in the world. Most liter bikes (like the GSX-R 1000 for example) are faster, lighter, and handle much better than the Busa. The only advantage the Hayabusa has is perhaps a few mph on the top speed but more importantly it serves as a platform for easy modding. The busa will be much more stable at 220mph than the 1000 will.

I am as white as they come and would love to own a hayabusa if I could get a good deal on it

White Aussie here is love one but I'd settle for a busa Mini

Because the second generation of them was 'inspired by and modelled after' the enthusiasts the designer went to visit.
He went to the black people in LA, because of reasons. He built the bike for them.

Eye Abusers
18 fucking years old

It's always been the Pit Bull of motorcycles for niggers.

>dat unironic racism
>that headstrong asshole wording

guys these threads make this board slow and shitty

The hayabusa looks fine imo, but then again it comes down to personal taste

>why do so many black people ride one
It's a great performing bike with a ton of aftermarket parts available, and there is only one motorcycle that compares to it (zx14r).

I'm 38 and white.

I ride a Honda Blackbird, the quickest bike on the road back in the late 90's, before the Busa took the crown.

Mine is a 98, and still looks better than the Busa. Rides nicer, too.

>The busa will be much more stable at 220mph than the 1000 will
>220mph

Hmm... ok

Wait - I thought the top speed was 205 mph.

>Mine is a 98, and still looks better than the Busa

But it doesn't

The Busa easily does 220 with very light modding. That is the only reason the bike exists anymore man. Fuckers use it to drag race and it's just better than every other bike for top speed stuff

It does. The Busa looks like it melted.

>The Busa easily does 220 with very light modding

Lmao
Spotted the guy that never owned a Busa...
Tell me, which "very light mods" would make the busa reach 220mph? I think you don't realize it takes tremendously more effort to gain extra speed past 180mp.
I'm guessing you had in my mind different size sprockets so that the speedo becomes inaccurate ?

You make the board slow and shitty. Veeky Forums isn't politically correct.

Veeky Forums should be renamed /v/ehicles.

>Why do Hayabusas look like such shit?
aerodynamic cars and bikes always look like shit. Except for the old shit designed when aerodynamics was poorly understood

>unironic racism
I cannot roll my fucking eyes hard enough

My late 60s vietnam vet expat family friend lives in the peoples republic of australia and even he rides one.

You can do 200 with an ECU flash on Gen2s (stock on Gen1s) and dropping a tooth in the front. It isn't hard. The reason it's hard to measure is because no one has the space to do it. A mile isn't enough space to top out these motorcycles. The guys who hit 200+ on events like the standing mile are able to do it because they're pushing 250rwhp so they can accelerate to that speed much quicker

Beyond that, you have to dig into the engine but that isn't difficult either.

you cant compare those. the busa and zx14 both have much bigger engines, more low end torque and are more comfortable to ride. they are sports cruisers after all.

Superbikes are just a pain.

They look like one of those inflatable whale beach toys. I saw a 400lb guy riding one once, it was lolz.

>Superbikes are just a pain.

Is correct.

I haven't rode a Busa, but I've ridden both a CBR1100XX and a ZX14, and they're both extremely comfortable, even at high speeds, and both are comfortable tourers.

look at this triggered faggot

and OP didnt even mention the word niggers.

Because its niggers that ride busas, guess it reminds them of a big round ass or something.

Truth has be spoken. Superbikes become torture tools after riding 2 hours straight, while you could ride the Busa all day everyday at whatever pace you want.

The bigger engine is also quite overbuilt, which means it's very reliable and it can handle mods very well.

The only downside is the heavier weight and longer wheelbase, which means it's not the best on track and in twisties, but it's not the point of this kind of bikes.

And the Busa doesn't look bad with the right colours or a good paintjob.

>Why are the only people that ride Hayabusas black men I'm their late 30's?

The black community went through a sportbike phase and one of the big things during this time was reaching over a certain mph (180 iirc) on public roads to join certain clubs ect, the busa was the go to bike to do this on. It was also a bit of a status symbol at the time when it was the "king" of going fast on, and black males love to flex.

This. Movies like biker boyz put the black man on a sportbike.

So you got your sprockets, full exhaust system, ECU and reach 200mph
Then what? What "light mods" are needed to get that extra 20mph ?

PS: I agree with you roads are not long enough at those speeds

>autistic overweight beta white male takes care of his car: "h-hello fellow Veeky Forumstist"
>black guy takes care of his car: "hurr durrr niggers just like to flex lmao hello Veeky Forums why does X brand is exclusively liked by niggers? Did I say niggers?"

Why do niggerz do this?

It's not a bad bike, but it encourages this sort of retarded shit. I saw some nigger spend over a grand molding a couple of 8" woofers and 4" components into the fairing of his 'Busa just fo da tunez. Fucking wot m8???

>have been riding a gsxr 600cc for the past 10 years and want to upgrade next year
>busa looks much better than zx14, yet zx14 is a much better bike

Whelp

TWIN TURBO and NOS

Your autism is showing.

Surprisingly accurate racial observation post on Veeky Forums

I don't like either of them but the Honda is way better looking.