Symthic's already started their metacrafting autism

>Emblem stealing website for uncreative babbies: emblemsbf.com/

FAQ:
Q: Is BF4 dead?
A: Yes, BF1 now.

Q: Where are the BF1 Platoons?
A: platoon is kill

Q: Which VOIP Do I join?
A: Yuropoors will be more likely to find people on the Discord. Mumble seems to attract NA players. Use whichever you like.

Mumble server (VOIP and Text)
wevidyanow.com
port: 64738

Mumble download (Snapshot version is more stable and has more features)
wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page

>Discord
discord.gg/TK8snEj

Other urls found in this thread:

symthic.com/bf1-multi-comparison?w1=Gewehr_M.95_Carbine&w2=Gewehr_M.95_Infantry&w3=None&w4=None&w5=None&a11=None&a21=None&a31=None&a41=None&a51=None&a12=None&a22=None&a32=None&a42=None&a52=None
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>still playing this shit

LMAO

So now that the patch has settled, I have rarely seen an attacking team win an operations match.

Maybe once in every 20 rounds.

I'm always on the defending and never on the attacking side

Is the heavy tank outclassed by the land ship now?

as long as the landship only has track repair instead of instant repair, not a chance

also assault gun range nerf fucking when? absolutely ludicrous that an MP18 can easily outshoot BAR storm in 50m firefight without even having to burst fire

tank hunter has emergency repair

>play giants shadow
>it's suez with grass

>tfw constant climbing
How you're holding up?

>Try every filter in server browser
>Every filter bring zero (0) servers

Who was in the sandnigger operations map spouting "we wuz kangs" and hillnigger?

That was a fun match.

Are there any rented servers out there?

I absolutely hate the martini henry, Love hte SMLE Infantry. Is it bad that I usually move in from about 80 meters taking advantage of the aim assist?

>consoleshitter

LMAO

>I don't have 4k to drop on a rig.

who else /slide-into-revive/ here?

I can't stop sliding, its so addicting.

It's so fun honestly, and it makes it funny as fuck when the hillniggers try to shoot you and literally can't touch you.

>decent rig
>4k

cringe

Why is there no BF1 rank 90+ only PSN group? I want to dominate every game with my elite squad

>he isnt an /airchad/
uhh battletards?

say hello to my MG15 suppressive

>mfw disabling planes with this shit.

I don't think people realize that taking down planes is at easiest in BF1. I rarely see people shooting at planes.

>say hello to my MG15 suppressive
holy fuck you guys are annoying
but thank god you are hard to come by, maybe once every five games or so

What can one do but speculate?

Is there any point in making a custom server since everyone just press quickplay anyway?

But they hold the cards.

I barely see any Landships

>learn to hit people when your bullets don't go where you're aiming

will do

read tank hunter will be annhilated easily by 1-2 assaults who will just dance around your fat tank that can't move for shit

>tank hunter will be annhilated easily by 1-2 assaults who will just dance around your fat tank that can't move for shit
Pretty much this, and the Heavy tanks side turrets are far better at killing flanking assault players than the canister shots.

Verdun is better.

if you want a ww1 game sure

To conquer one last piece of hell

That line is pretty badass.

Eh, I dunno about that. But its a fun game though.
Shame that it is dying.

I finally have all classes ranked up to 10.
Anyone else? I feel like this is not very common yet.

Why do you say it's dying?

literally did that a month ago my friend

just finished last week, now I play medic all the time

what about the vehicle kits too? i sure hope you also have pilot, tanker & cavalry rank 10

Impressive, what's your total playtime? I am currently at 2d and 12h.

Good choice, I'm probably gonna continue playing as either Assault or Support by default and switch over to other classes when they're needed.

9 days 8 hours 38 minutes

all vehicle kits rank 10 also as you can see

Is BF1 the game in the series with the most retarded players so far?

I feel like I have to play medic at all times because it's piss easy to get top 5 on the scoreboard just by reviving and tossing bandages at people.
No one else in my games has the same suicidal urge to revive people.
Also I like the rank 10 gun a lot

Unfortunately not, I think I have tank and pilot somewhere around 5-8. Cavalry on 0 because I never play it, not fun at all for me.

Those are some impressive stats, user, good job. Would love to have someone like you as a comrade in my team.

True, I just played a match as medic and was number 1 with about 23k points. (that's also when I ranked up to 10 with the class)
Can you tell me if the rank 10 gun is really better than the Selbstlader M1916 Factory? I'm currently playing that because it kills with 3 bullets and because it has 26 rounds. The rank 10 gun apparently only has 5 bullets, so how is it any good?

Rank 10 gun is shit.

Only has 5 rounds per clip. Stick with mondragon sniper.

the 1906 selbslibslab is the best gun for medium range 1 on 1 engagements, but the 5 round capacity makes it pretty much worthless compared to the mondragon which is pretty similar gun with a 10 round capacity

The 1906 is definitely not better than the 1916, I just like using it because it has the silly P08 action and makes a nice noise

Also I get most of my kills as medic with my sidearm as I run into buildings to revive people with a gas mask on
>muh C93

What are the best sidearms for each class?

Inb4 M1911fafs

Kolibri

probably some 14 year old

Since I play pure infantry and never use boosts, I think breaking 1k spm will just be a matter of me becoming increasingly efficient at doing point rewarding shit.

Why is the Huot Automatic so fucking good?

>absolutely ludicrous that an MP18 can easily outshoot BAR storm in 50m firefight without even having to burst fire

this doesn't happen

[hillniggering intensifies]

Yes
A full squad support on the front line is godly

If I already own every other Infantry variant of the scout rifles (don't even intent on buying marksman shit, I aint no hill nigger), is there any point in buying the M.95 Carbine?

Only one I don't have. I love the M.95 Infantry, seems to be decent enough in CQB itself

If you like optical sights and the possibility of killing people with hipfire, yes

Does it have the same sight options as the SMLE carbine? If so, I am fucking buying it

every optical sight has the same options, even the 10-A Slug variant

Okay, thanks famalam

the enemy doritos will not know what rape is until I have an M.95 with sights

fucking christ this makes my night

I like the carbine, I get a lot more snapshot kills with it than with the infantry variant
Zeroing is stuck at 100m if that matters.

I usually try to stay a tiny bit behind the front line assaults/medics and support them so range usually isnt an issue. I leave most of my Infantry rifles zeroed at 75 metres anyway

I bet that works better than my patented approach of:
>shoot flares
>run in and try to 1v1 assaults with 1895 Trench

Yeah, I used to try that, but fuck that.

Stay back, clean up. Even land some headshots. Also the "assist counts as a kill" mechanic comes super handy when you tag people in a firefight.

That's why you have infantry backing up your tank
That's like combined arms warfare 101

So boost increase your score, not just your experience? Maybe I shouldn't have sell them

I usually only do that on Argonne/Amiens/Suez where it's a bloodbath anyways
I use the M.95 on any of the longer range maps and do alright.

>Got the Legendary for the Huot
Christmas came early boys

>tfw leaving tomorrow and won't be able to play again until after the new year rolls around

I got it too and accidentally scraped it. fuck me

>wanting to play a game so much that it doesn't even feel fun anymore

It's a tolerance break n*gga go enjoy your holidays

>Martini Henry
>Huot Automatic
Damn, the legendaries in this box were great and im glad i got those two. How often do they refresh?

No.3 Revolver is a 2 shot kill at close range, I use it whenever I can.

because

Plus you look cool using it because its a revolver.

there's aim assist on PC too

any tank close enough for that shit will die, so what? landship has 3 forward facing guns, it's for camping hard

>run and gun niggers with lmg's everywhere
the buff was a MASSIVE mistake, we're back to BC2 tier bullshit of lmg's being large mag assault rifles

>AA completely useless against even moderately competent bomber pilots
damage nerf was another massive mistake

>heavy tanks still virtually invulnerable
10% repair nerf wasn't strong enough

DICE for fucks sake, don't break good balance

Medics still have the best primaries in the game.

I'm not too concerned with LMGs at the moment. I hate what they did the to AA, absolutely unwarranted catering to a very whiny minority.

Heavy tanks are annoying but I'm finding them easier to kill now because most drivers are incompetent shit stains that don't understand that their "oh shit" button got nerfed.

>Its another "seeing 15 skulls pop up at the same time" episode

>0.5 k/d zerg blob runs into competent squad

best recon weapon?

>Kill a guy
>Reload
>His squadmate spawns behind him

Squad spawning was a mistake.

if you spawned further away like at the flags, that would probably work

Had that happen with a hillnigger. Squad mate popped up on his corpse, pop him, squad mate pops on his corpse etc. Did it about 7 times before they wised up. Thanks MG15 Suppressive.

People fucking suck so bad in this game it's incredible
Whenever they have planes and I'm close to an AA I down one of them within like 15 seconds, and yet the forums are filled with people crying about the big bad planes

What are the other differences between carbine and infantry?

>it's a 4000 points ahead of second place on both teams episode
>it's a lose because your team actually has 14 scouts that are all as far away from every point as possible episode

i dunno what the fuck else to do at this point. why can't assaults have at and healing gear then maybe i'd keep enough bodies on a point to capture it in a meaningful amount of time

symthic.com/bf1-multi-comparison?w1=Gewehr_M.95_Carbine&w2=Gewehr_M.95_Infantry&w3=None&w4=None&w5=None&a11=None&a21=None&a31=None&a41=None&a51=None&a12=None&a22=None&a32=None&a42=None&a52=None

Thanks
So carbine is slightly better hipfired and slightly worse scoped
Might be worth trying out, the infantry one is pretty unreliable close up

New pack is out

>first game of the day
>god awful team, what fucking else
>LOST CONNECTION TO EA SERVERS
halleluja!

vehicle skins, nice

that desert gold skin is ugly as shit though

>Shoot down two Airchav with an AA
>One pilot Get so mad one of them flies around the entire map and suicides into me

but why

>shoot down enemy pilot
>he bails close to AA
>just know that he will try to mount it and then mount my bloody corpse
>circle and blast him right before he gets the chance to shoot me down
Not today faggot

What is the best Medic gun?

>get balla black/gold Martini henry skin
>it's nerfed into oblivion
Dice please

im coming for you fuckboy

Desert Gold reminds me a bit of Black Shark from BF4, only with red stripes.