letitdiethegame.com/support.html
pastebin.com/3xTc44R5 (embed)

>TDM Teams
Ohio and Chile

>Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-

First for Knight-user getting his set

2nd for laughing my ass off at em

is Red Hot Iron + absolutely elite if you're on the lower half of the tower?

Second for him as well, godspeed you glorious bastard

Attempting F20 jackson boxes

Why is Naomi so best?

So what is this supposed to mean

Just a quick notice:

There is no way to get to 35 without fighting U-10 and COEN, we've been trough all the rotations of the tower, you need to beat and progress past those two to open any shortcuts that would let you skip them.

You cannot unlock T5 fighters without beating them.

Just got patch 1.03-whats new?

That its a dead end?

passing bosses is a bad idea anyway
I remember the Anons who passed goto on 23, only to be bullied by 4star haters

I'm bothered by the lack of a common semi-auto pistol

AR
Shotgun
Magnum
Sniper
Energy Pistol
but no semi-auto pistol

>I remember the Anons who passed goto on 23, only to be bullied by 4star haters
Yeah, nah. Next tier haters don't show up until you actually buy next tier fighter, this has been confirmed, so their either confused something or lied.

Okay so there are only 2 boxes i found in F20 Boss, which is after i kill him, box gave me WE green metal and coins

i dont understand, is there supposed to be more boxes somewhere?

There's an energy pistol? Jackal weapon?

Speaking of, someone said Jackal weapons have infinite durability, I don't believe that

its a check if you're even ready for the floors above

well, I don't know user, but I remember it was fun. Maybe when they wanted to grind levels for their fresh 4stars, but Brainshroom wasn't a common tactic, it was hilarious

there will always be another 10 floor in later updates user

They don't. I snagged a pistol and it still has the durability loss status.

well you can just use the Nailgun for that

but military has already been covered

Right in time for a new thread - this was not nearly as bad as I originally painted it to be, I just got mad salty and embellished my own shit experience immediately.

The suplex failed because it tried to frankensteiner and hit a roof, then I just panicked and didn't switch weapons/get ready to fight - got fucked by the first combo and Groggied rather than sweatdrops, so instead of a goretastic she started another combo, THEN the bullshit of the minor drop started.

So only two bullshits, and only one actively contributed to my death. And even that one could've been blocked if I hadn't tried to dodge.

Time shrooms destroy the game entirely.

that doesn't mean anything user.
Motor psycho, and baseball pycher drops on the Larp level and sengoku armor on military stages, along with longswords.

guys? iam fucked someone told me you could easily get 40k kc via raiding but all raids i can do only offer me 1-2k thats it and now all my fighters are also dead and i cannot get back anymore only can get grade 1 fighters now

A timeshroom and maxed out irons destroy him in 15 seconds
I had more problems with the fucking haters before his fight

Now what do I do

than why not...use timeshrooms on the haters as well?

this where you unsheathe your nail gun

I only had one, didn't want to waste it

You can go back to and tell them about it

upgrade crap for fashion
craft their gear

good luck with that

You need a bigger pool of reaction images my friendo

Because you immediately get bumrushed by four of the assholes, two of which have Robber's Crossbows. Cowen did absolutely no damage to me but those assholes nearly killed me.

> two of which have Robber's Crossbows
I fucking hate those guys
I really, really fucking do.
what did you do than, ran around?

this the nail gun is a rape pistol

Where is the damn blue metal trap room? Google says Tamata on floor 3 but I don't think that's right.

You fell for the jape my friend

>Decide to explode the daily side area down from Kaga
>Okusa, why does this sound familiar
>Fuck, there's two snails on the wall, better shoot them
>FUCK, GOLDEN SNAILS

Straight up though, is it possible to get them off the wall without hitting them?
There was a fire pit right under them too.

On the plus side, I did need to level this character some more and now she's maxed.

Ran in a circle and when I saw both of them wasted their three shot volley I popped a Slowmungus. It was awful man, the other two had Longsword S' which didn't help in the slightest and I had to tank a hit from one of those on top of all the crossbow bolts.

Keep in mind the first half of the fight is entirely based on what he rolls in the cutscene. 5 is the Screamers (I think the Hater for the level has a chance to spawn here as well), 6 is supposedly a Reverse Tuber.

Throw a frog at them.

Throwing live animals knocks them down

I accidently skipped floors 23-30, cheesed out Crowly and I'm doing just fine in the low 30s

Jesus dude, make up your fucking mind, you went through like four weaspons without even trying to hit it.

Nice, didn't know that.
Would the fire pit have killed them anyway?

I've got jackal y daft punk helmet and his gun blueprints

>18 oxygen free cooper and 18 chemo oil for head
>45 aluminum alloy 7075 for pistol

How the fuck do you even get that, go from 31-40 and hit every floor with treasure hunter and hope for the best? It seems like 100 hour grind just to make that stuff

jesus fuck
I can't wait
Crowley's floors are absolute crazy, love it

Nope

Nope, they can't be roasted, I'd recommend taking armor off before picking them up since fire damage destroys armor

I think all of the mats have an area where its only those types

like iron

I'm going back to farming F11, fuck all of this

I actually had some regular snail shroom thingies, makes you immune to fire damage too.

Yeah I kinda suck when I'm not prepared for a situation. I was 100% sure that attempted suplex was going to kill her. Also just not experienced dealing with the rapier at all, the screamers on 31+ still tend to fuck me up pretty good.

Hell after I got super mad and used a death metal the suplex did kill her instantly.

Enjoy once you get to 31, the pitching machine Screamers make the Robber's Crossbow ones look like children if you can't get to them quick enough.

>have premium service
>keep taking maintenance elevator

That was painful to watch. This ain't right.

gold animals are immune to fire, and if you dont need the exp, use live animals to knock them down, throw live animals at the snails to bring them down safely

If it makes you feel better I'm in the same position but with the iron. Getting a halfdecent tiered one from a hater feels like Christmas

F6, open all the boxes, i get countless iron BPs there

just found Knight's Leggings S in 14F Ukisawa, for whoever was hunting knight things

Least it wasn't as bad as I originally thought, I should watch my replays before bitching about them, would probably be a good exercise to not say stupid shit, and cool the frustration I usually feel when I die.

Only real lessons to take from that are don't try to suplex people going down stairs if there's a roof above you, and try not to fight with your back immediately to a drop. If I'd taken those to heart I'd be a-ok, even after taking that fairly vicious first part putting me down to 300.

>Leggings S
>S

what?

>can't ever listen to the ost because every time I come back I've been invaded
I just want to listen to the god tier ost I don't even have shit in my bank what do you fucks want from me

>How to get massive levels of buttjelly in this general.

>Put on my Knight set and my fully upgraded Iron.

:^)

I had no trouble killing the haters however my assault rifles did 0 damage to crowley. Guess I'll go back in with a striker next time, no one ever said he was resistant to guns.

by the time I got to floor 31+ its better to just hit some one with your 3star weapon then suplex

even with master ninja its just not comparable

Die in thousand memes

I just suplex em and wail on them while they're on the ground for easy hits

I've gone through all 1-10 floors repeatedly with Lucky Star getting blueprints from more than half of the boxes I open, it's all just been stuff I have or armour I don't want. I think my only recourse now is buying out the secret shop until the cunt coughs them up, but I'm worried since I've only seen armour BPs for sale there. Have a terrible feeling I'm going to be similarly blueballed with the claws

Its okay, my alt weapons are a 5 star Katana and a 4 star Machete

^:|

I'll try this

like i got a choice

wot

I have a Katana so R1 combo gets that knock down anyway

is the version 1.03 patch unable to download for anyone else or is it just because I'm using remote play

>Floor 16
>Looks like a JIN-DIE arena, shouldn't be too hard
What the fuck man.

Y'know I don't think I've ever used the katana's R1

Its a straight stab like the rapier.

Well fuck me I could have been using that all this time

To do the masamuna blades drop on 21+ or 31+?

>Expecting a pay to not die game to have actually fair boss fights

PC port when?

S

I feel like half the people telling user where they're finding knight stuff are saying they're finding the pieces themselves rather than the blueprints.

It even combos into the R2 which knocks down.

Lamao double puke rays.

Nigga im looking for the BP

oh

lol idk then

That is most certainly the case, there's no blueprint for upgraded knight gear, you can only get the basic blueprint, you have to upgrade the rest of the way yourself.

Fuck the knights set where is the paladin set?

31+

So, Hiroyuki... for no reason at all, what have you got on defence right now?

I did absolutely no damage to Crowley with a maxed shooter and Kamas E +3

What is he weak against?

Motor psycho

>Having shit on defense today.

Nigga you dumb? All my fighters are expeditioning the gold snail room.

Which floors does the bp drop?

give me boxing gloves already
give me more wrestling moves
give me extreme movement speed

>two madotsuki beams in a row
>madotsuki beam into fatal fall damage
>this is all she's got

JIN-DIE is worst girl.

I just pulled that crap out of the chest, any reason i shouldn't fun fungus it and use against bosses or it still needs to be upgraded past this level to be effective?