/rsg/ - Runescape General

Just bot my shit up edition
previous jej: Official World: 42
Official FC: "grindanfc"
Clan: GrindanScape (For an invite, go into the FC and ask for one. No requirements.)

>I've been inactive, what did I miss over the past x years
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Update:Game_updates

>Latest Update
services.runescape.com/m=news/sliskes-endgame--frostworld-part-2?jptg=ia&jptv=community_news

>Latest Patch Notes
services.runescape.com/m=forum/l=0/sl=0/forums.ws?15,16,7,65861495

>Latest ̶B̶T̶S̶ Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=n2s5epRi4rM

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/runescape/comments/5jimr7/was_minding_my_own_business_when_a_pmod_asks_me/
youtube.com/watch?v=KjtZGjI29Qc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>M-muh nostalgia game has more players!!
>W-we are free advertisement!!

Only pussies use ss.

I'm a pussy.

Zaroscucks are all on suicide watch

Nth for zamorak loses again

OSRS has more players online than RS3.

See OP's pic

Guthix has once again been proven right that gods were a mistake and need to all be killed or banished from Gielinor.

Ive got 99-103 Div only by making Inca energies. I've never converted any of them to experience or enchanted experience

>Guthix allowed all of this to happen by letting himself get killed

>incandescents
>not ancestrals
you're loss

How do I stave off the urge to kill myself while training mining? I'm going to be seeing granite in my fucking sleep.

so what's the best AFK money making method right now?

You can't sell that shit for cash

And he let sliske kill him because he's a fucking pussy

get killed for "leeching" in warbands.

>Bird homo and tranny elf are open about themselves while Korasi and Jessika are written off as absolutely platonic gal pals.

Waifu is not lesbo delet this

vorago

thanks user

He didn't want mortals to be weak little bitches depending on gods doing everything for them. That's why he made you the World Guardian so you can kick them all out yourself.

>hey I can end this bullshit now or leave it go for years and someone will deal with it

Yeah it sounds really smart

this guy in this fc is just cringe

You can't say things like that and not provide screenshots user

>this fc is just cringe

Fixed for you

1st for End of Combat sucks

The death of Guthix was a mistake.

The entire fc is cringe

I hope you're a osrs player, because legacyfags are the worst

is his name windalgo?

why did they make the RFD boss fight so easy in eoc. such an anticlimactic end to the quest.

no who the fuck is that
its the furry fucker inn the fc

temmie?

Lots of quest fights were made a joke on eoc because they didn't rebalance their stats to the new calculations eoc uses for damage given, taken, accuracy etc

Literally all pre-eoc quest bosses are 100% afk mode now

I literally do not have a image capable of capturing my fucking reaction to this. It's too good.

Reminder that the fc is containment so that these threads don't wind up like /rs07g/

Not all, they actually recently buffed the ones in Desert Treasure.

dagannoth mother needs you to change styles to hurt her, unless you're really powerful and can just tank a whole round till she goes back to the style you were using.

>Do everything for mortals
>They all then become too dependent on you
>Have to spend all eternity babysitting mortals that expect you to solve every problem in the world

Guthix never even wanted to be a god, give him a break.

I did it lads.

Then he should just stay asleep, not let someone kill him.

If you're so tired of your job that you can for the life of nothing continue working, would you suicide instead of quitting?

The DT bosses that they buffed were actually difficult, hopefully they rebalance them all eventually.

Even though I've done RFD before its still a letdown to basically afk the boss fight with shit stats and gear and not even eat once.

Good job lad

@@@@@@@@@@@@&@@@@&&&&/&&/&$:$$3$2$?3$&.!,!:!/?$/&

Congrats, user!

fucking autist.

I'm pretty sure that during the week that they buffed the DT bosses a jmod said that the plan is to make them all as difficult as they were pre eoc.
But you know Jagex, soon.

Because no matter much how he tries to be forgotten and sleep people still keep praying to him expecting him to do everything for them. He wants the world to be god free, including him.

I'd rather they fixed all the broken and fucked skills before they did anything like that. Smithing, Mining, Fletching, Crafting, shit basically anything before 2012 needs to be reworked heavily.

reddit.com/r/runescape/comments/5jimr7/was_minding_my_own_business_when_a_pmod_asks_me/

kek

Well it's easy then.
Get rid of the gods, then die.
He tried doing that in the wrong order, apparently.

Remind me again, why do we still have pmods?

The problem with god slaying is most of the time the person who kills a god then becomes one.

to encourage people to be good goyim so they can get a crown in front of their name

I don't get it

The rs version of entrapment. reading the comments the OP had a link as his personal message, and the pmod asked him how to type it in. Basically its baiting him into creating incriminating evidence which is fucking retarded since the chat logs used to mute him can be used against the pmod.

pmod lost his status

Zamorak's death is actually the most ominous. What could it mean?

Polmafi is still in Vampyrium.

why is this chat so fuckig gay
jst kick me

you're the one who joins it dumbfuck.

how bout u fags stop being gay and bring your ironic rp to reddit

what?

youtube.com/watch?v=KjtZGjI29Qc

really fires a neuron

Why is world 42 full of cunts?

Stop bringing your fucking shit into these thread, the FC is containment.

What'd you expect?
It's the autism containment world.

the FC is full of "ironic" homosexual ERPers.
it didn't used to be this way when it was 420noscape. why the fuck hasn't anyone made a new one where autistic faggots "ironically" talking about furry ERP get kicked?

This reeks of orb of autism trying to get back in with his retarded niggers.

I found a main hand choatic claw in my bank. What should I do with it? Disassemble?

sell it to the ge

why the fuck would you disassemble it, at least augment it and level it so you get more components

so you enjoy gayfur ERP?

if you really don't want it, augment it and disassemble it

more components and Inv xp

I enjoy it not being in /rsg/ and staying in the FC where it fucking belongs

>muh c-containment!!!
fuck off you retard.

both rsg and the fc are the same shit 99% of the time, including extensive lore discussion, it's just temmie ironically going 0w0 from time to time that conforms the remaining 1%, that's it.

how does god banner work for stat boosting

wikia says it'll boost your stats by 2 for 30 minutes, what happens after that?
Can I just unequip and reequip it to get the boost back just like skillcapes?

it's not "just temmie" and it's not "ironically." it's a bunch of faggots joining in and talking about knots and gayfur multiple times a day for long periods of time.

Anyone here got a Wyrm Heart for sale?
G.E. returns fuck all.

yes it is temmie and yes it is ironic, anyone that isn't a sperg can tell right away.

you sure are stupid.

>t. temmie
There are many more faggots doing it than just Temmie. He's just the most annoying.

it's just like a 30 minute potion that you can use once per day, you don't need to wield it or have it in your inventory.

thanks

this fuckhead is worse than outer path
furries are a mistake

just ignore ironic shitposters

ignoring people is for manchildren that can't handle seeing things they don't like. this isn't about seeing things you don't like, but about literally spamming the fucking chat with ERP and fur garbage.

>People getting triggered over Azzanadra's utter contempt at race-mixing

giving them attention is more childish than anything, especially since it's ironic, you retard.

Reminder that Jagex ballsuckers tried to defend the WG asspulling the Staff of Armadyl out of his ass as "dialogue" and then Mods themselves said that they didn't have time to do it properly.

>lol guise look at me im retarded
>just kidding it was ironic haha xd

>it's ironic
you keep saying this, but that doesn't make it true. "irony" isn't pretending to be a furfaggot ERPer.

>ironic
you mean sarcastic

how the fuck do I level late game agility

>lol just dump 15m into leveling prayer and construction
>what do you mean you dont have 75 in all these other skills?
>lol just train in the wildy with a skull on so you're target #1 for any PKer's that walk by
>just do these tedious as fuck extended courses

I can understand he`d feel it`s disgusting, but it feels stupid that he`d want to destroy her just for that. Especially considering the Mahjarrat only have one female left. It would inevitably lead to inbreeding and then a the end of the race, even without fighting.

jack of trades and all sorts of lamps