Getting paid twice

Feels good looking at my bank account double cause I work two jobs.

Anyone else work more tgan one place? My record is 3 jobs at once

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HFsqI5Mkfsk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this b8? Working more than one job is rarely something to be proud of.

I work weekends as well as full time. I get paid shit, but im pulling 40-60 hour weeks, averaging about $500 a week. Its not amazing, but it pays the bills and allows me to invest some on the side.

working a job is rarely something to be proud of

Stay poor fags.
Good job op. Avoid debt and you will be sucessful in life.

>Feels good looking at my bank account double
This makes absolutely no sense for a few reasons. Is this the financial literacy of Veeky Forums or did I fall for the bait?

both. i sometimes come here for a laugh but this board is garbage. it exists solely to keep the cryptofags off /g/.

>working Thanksgiving and getting a full day wage + 8 holiday hours + a comp day off later

It's alright

>you become wealthy by working for other people in all your waking hours

>Veeky Forums will make you rich.

Nobody said that

I work one job, but double shift on purpose.

Some people take pride in their labour user, and aren't lazy low energy Jebs that can't even do one job right.

Working 3 jobs will make you delerious from lack of sleep literally. 2 jobs is the max someone can realistically pull off without killing themselves.

I got 9 jobs and hired 8 people to do them. Then I charge those 8 people half their wages for getting the jobs.

feels aight.

i did the same thing but with mortgages lol

Youre a generous employer.

I work at a restaurant like 20 hours a week, and I also work a contract job another 20 a week. I make okay money.

online jobs?

Me too. It's called Herbalife & making profit by selling to your downstream.

To be honest, this is how most of the people will have to do to start off. Even if you have a good business plan (so you could eventually start it off, so you could escape wagecucking), you often need some money to start it off.

>looking at my bank account double
This goes for me too, but mostly because I'm usually shitfaced.

youtube.com/watch?v=HFsqI5Mkfsk

>people stay in the same job situation forever
>nobody uses money to elevate themselves to make more money

You must be 18 to post on Veeky Forums.

If you are going to be a wageslave might as well go all in!