smash.gg/2GGC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Fighting Games General /fgg/

rename it Pleb Fighter General

Play fighting games

THANKS OP

Please post more.

anyone else miss fadc combos?

I want to learn fang but trying to consistantly land cr.mp > lp. sotoja is cancer.

Is there any trick to this or somewhere I can learn how to combo with charge characters?

>he had NOTHING that was overpowered.
Laughing my ass off, family.

Anyone still awake SFV EU?

Watching demonstrations

I think gootecks has a few videos of him showing his hands while playing, if not there's plenty of other people who do.

Mommy!

thats his easiest confirm after a ch you mouf breathing retard

quit sfv then quit life

please stop posting my dead waifu

What's your rank?

Fighting games are for fap

Never. Quite contrary, I require more SFV screens of the ladies.

Diamond

>tfw juri will never sexually assault you without your consent
why live

Bison is tons of fun now. Vega is boring as shit. They took away all of Vega's frame traps, made it so you can't dodge fireballs with his v-skill and make all of his combos super unreliable.

ok

What's this?
Elphelt sleeping at a time like this?!?!

mvci looks really bad gameplay-wise.
is that the general opinion or is everyone really hyped for it?

>that Mika

I'm afraid I'll have to ask you for a .rar of your entire gallery.

post satsuki pls

no, but only because I'm retarded and couldn't do them properly

What are your thoughts on BALROG™ changes everyone?

no gallery, just random pics I have lying around

which one?

I know just the solution for this!

The vs. series was always bad to begin with.

Having loose, broken gameplay is what actually defines the vs. series, but I can PROMISE you Infinite just CAN'T be worse than Ultimate.

MvC3 felt like Capcom just made a barebones engine for a fighting game and sold it.

the doll

How does capcom expect me to learn sf5 without the same mission-like tutorial that GG has? Literally nothing is self-explanatory or consistent with combos at all, at least gg teaches me well what is possible in different situations

>Those jaggies
Get a better PC shitposter-kun

have some respect for the dead!

Which Anti-Aliasing is the best one?
Right now I'm on SMAA and my graphics card is handling it fine.

Having meme characters like Megaman X or Talbain isn't going to make the game good, silly.

play offline at locals and ask questions or with a friend who is better than you in long sets in battle lounge who is willing to explain things to you and help you out

if you have no online FG friends and dont/cant/wont go to locals you are stuck with looking up information online and then trying to apply it in training room and through grinding online matches

>akuma light tatsu whiffs on crouching

uhh lol why is that allowed? I use that in my BnB

I thought i have seen everything in Stub Fighter 5

But then i played Akuma
What the fuck is with these pitiful ranges, theres a single button you can use in neutral everything else is "dont even bother outside of combos" tier

she looks good with the cleavage but not the open thighs

the fgc is resourceful for alive games

when your game is destined to die you actually start spending time on in-game tutorials and other stuff that for alive games is plentiful available

>One of Capcom's most iconic and prolific mascots is a meme just because people wanted him for the last game

By your logic, MvCi should be FILLED with obscure characters literally no one knows.

it whiffs on crouching in SF4 too bro

Are you just pretending to be retarded? cr hp and st mk stand the enemy up on hit

Careful user, they also said that Star Wars under DIsney couldnt be worse than the franchise under Lucas

High tier as fuck. He sort of reminds me of ken with how good his pressure is now, you can really just mash mediums and lights and get solid frametraps. I think his bad mus will keep him from being toppest tier though.

he wants to confirm into light tatsu from lights presumably

>there is a lore reason for most valentines having an anime sameface
Nicely played, asw.

Oh, looks like she woke up just in time!

He'll win tournaments consistently for sure now.

Same with Laura. She's worse than Mika ever was.

the difference is that even if the characters are all broken, assists exist to fill up the screen with shit and make things random.
simple 2 on 2 marvel with tags and no assists is going to get old i think.

I can't tell the difference but apparently default is not the best for weak systems.

>goober so bored with his dead kusoge he's rp'ing on an anonymous imageboard

really good and probably didn't need as many buffs as he got but hey fuck it

t. a balrog player

>Megaman in MVC1 and MVC2 were shit
>Megaman in TVC was shit
>Megaman in SFxT was shit
>Somehow Megaman in MVCi will be a good thing

Using popular characters just means they focus on fidelity to the source material instead of doing what works.

This'll put you to sleep real good!

So did S2 change anything about how you guys are playing the game?

I started out the game playing Bison, Vega and Mika because RIP Gief, Bison felt badass and I'd been waiting for Mika and have always loved Vega. Didn't play much at all and decided to jump back in for S2. Now that Mika is dead I'm coming back to Bison and seeing what that 3 frame jab brings to the table. I've found I like more of a pokey playstyle though so I'm experimenting with Vega again and Urien some too since they both also got buffed. Urien play has been going well so far shitting on all the Akumas I've seen.

So far game doesn't feel drastically different but I'm looking forward to fighting more DP characters and seeing how much the matchups change.

mk tatsu hits crouching

you can ex dp out of it

Oh I see why now.
For some reason Full Screen mode is in 720. Not 1080 I have no idea why though.

see

Esports is currently collapsing

Will the FGC weather the storm?

I used to play until my waifu died

esports is collapsing?

news to me.

>I just can't do it
I think I have to delay the 2SH but I can't get it so the opponent falls into my direction after dolphin hits.

Oh the fullscreen uses whatever resolution you last used for windowed mode. Hopefully gets fixed later with more resolutions.

Damn I had no idea they fucked my boy like that. S2 is so peculiar to me. Hearing characters like Birdie, Alex, FANG and Vega got nerfs and it's like...why?

Don't stop now, OP

Keep posting sweet thighs.

All I ever want to do is save meter for raging demon

Now that Mika is dead who should be my S2 waifu?

Not Laura.

then you aren't trying to play akuma you're just trying to meme people so no one cares what you do

this thread is giving me a raging demon doyouknowwhatimeanhaha

That's it, you'll have to post everything now.

lmao the gorilla
At least they know

Everything is done based on Japan's feedback. That's why fang got nerfed and gief is still bottom tier

Who the fuck in Japan is struggling with FANG, Vega and Alex?

wtf im a goober

Akuma will be the new Mika mark my words user

What is the cuhrayzeeist fighting game?

whats wrong in this image

Sol isn't actually gorilla though, only at low levels can you play unga.

Marvel 2

As a May main in Sign on PC I can tell you for a fact that about 50% of May's combos on trials are retardedly hard to do.

Have you done the one where you have to dash at a precise time and angle and then do P K S then Down+D yet? That shit took me days.

Tips for neutral with Akuma?

I feel like he has weak buttons honestly.

unga fadc bunga

Let's talk about season 2.
Ignoring all the 8 frames and the memes.
What do you dislike about the balance of the game.
Do you feel some characters are over/under tuned.
Do you feel some characters devolve into using strong/overpowering options.

how the fuck does he have weak buttons?

he has fadc and his medium punch is huge

In Vega's case, it seems like they were trying to actually buff him overall while toning down some of his overused tools but inadvertently broke half his shit in the process.

The V-skill nerf is particularly baffling.

there's a million youtube channels with very good in depth guides

Gray life change is shit

I had problems with standing into 2d into setup before but in rev I can do it ok. Guess playing helps.

>love fighting games
>for the genre and the delicious waifus and husbandos
>can't git gud for years
>follow OP guide and make self learn from beginning punch and jumps and restrain myself not doing moves until good at basic of basics
>still can't git gud
>still like FGs

Help please. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's because I played KoF as a child. I am pretty 2/10 and it's not making me quit.

I still can't get into Balrog. He has been my main in every game I've played that he is in, I just don't like the way he plays in SFV. Why couldn't they leave him as a pure charger with godly normals instead of being some weird juggler spending most of his time playing okie?

What did Riot do this time?

Urien and Guile were both buffed too much. Chun Li will still be top 3 at least. Nash, Vega and Alex got mega fucked by Crapcom.

Then why can't capcom watch one of these and put ingame?

Dimps is a lazy/incompetent team

Nash and Alex feel like they got nerfed a bit too harshly in neutral.

Laura and Urien feel like Mortal Kombat characters now with how much they have to make you guess their crazy bullshit now.

How is my boy FANG doing in 2.0?

Smash is there to safe everyone willing in the FGC.
smash.gg/2GGC

Actually, getting competitively good requires you DEVOTING to the game.

Think the jap players actually LIVE playing FGs, eat FGs, breathe FGs.

Don't feel bad, as long as you're a minimum of good, you're fine.

Let's start with the basic. What game do you wanna get good at?