youtube.com/watch?v=A3sBZ5Nr4hc

>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>FF XI /ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
December update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51767-Dec.-13-2016-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/Vprpp8VV

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
Global FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Previous

The true superboss of FFXV.

>best girl and others

but user, best girl isn't in that picture
it's missing [my waifu]

tfw no Agrias
tfw all fullbreakers are shit til WoL 6*

Not if you give your chocobo steroids beforehand.

6th for Selphie

>ten tickets
>clyne, Russell, Duane, shadow, Terra, Kefka, Edgar, and Bedile himself
>4 star Garland and Refia

God fucking Damnit. I'm 30 pulls deep on this banner and I have no Noctis and No Chizuru. Do I do another 11 on this shit? I desperately want Blade Mastery for down the road and I'd love Noctis.

Pic unrelated but tells the dangers of macroing. Sometimes a weird menu gets hit and you spend some lapis on more forming slots.

Her chocobo can sprint practically the whole course. I need those steroids.

People without agrias should honestly consider rerolling.

She's the closest you're ever going to get to top dps.

>sucking altema's dick this hard

Why would I give two shits about sparing a slot for a breaker when I have WoL?

Reminder that if you don't have:
Cecil, Agrias, Lightning, Luneth, Black Cat Lid, and Exdeath, you should just reroll or quit BE
because that's the kind of shitty game it is.

because like a year from now when she has enhancements and you can deck her out in trust master rewards she'll be "top tier"!

honestly that guy's statement is ignorant as shit

But orlandu and onion knight which are both better than her will be out.

>BCLid
>Reroll

Kek

BUT ALTEMA!

mfw people who laugh at exviuswiki's rankings take altema's as absolute gospel

Follow your heart

Final Fantasy XV isn't real Final Fantasy

They said the same about every FF. What makes a Final Fantasy for you?

There hasnt been a real final fantasy since vi

But they're legit better than her.

THIS
H
I
S

(You)

You mean the NES version of one.

>163401231
VIfag doesn't even get a proper reply.

member when 7 wasn't a real final fantasy? I member.

member when 8 wasn't a real final fantasy? ooooh I member!

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

I prefer Famitsu's rating since it doesn't presume you have every TMR in the game.
That said, Agrias does get put near the top at a heart 13.0, a step below Orlandu and Veritas of the Flames, on the level of Tidus and enhanced Gilgamesh and Firion.

That said I'm already able to make a party of 12.0+ses once we start getting 6* rollouts and I don't even have Agrias.

I think all rankings are fucking moronic.

Just bought XV been playing for like 5 hours, when does it get good?

>heart
Am I supposed to waifu Agrias now or something? What the fuck is this roll

When you get the chocobos.

>Edge
What a garbage roll.

>rerolling for a 4* that'll get on banner
>rerolling 1 year ahead

What the fuck nigga

This rerollfaggotry is becoming a festering cancer.
Honestly, near anything BE related is at this point.

I'm pretty sure people here restart at every banner to keep up with the powercreep.
Pretty ridiculous but that's how they think they're good.

I can see why they reroll user. Feels bad having an old account without a base 5 still. The wait for awakenings is too long. At least this upcoming month will be all awful banners so we won't hear reroll talk

Agrias will be a monster when she gets her 6* awakening and enhancements. Chivalry will get buffed to add in 20% ATK with Greatswords and then 50% ATK at max enhancements and Holy Explosion becomes a 400% ATK, 5 Hit/3 Turn 50% Light Imperil that becomes a 7 Hit attack at max enhancements. You do need a total of 2.5 million to enhance her though alongside the 5* enhancement mats.

I have DW and will go after the Durandal for Agrias with Orlandu's event.

And its funny that Charlotte is better than Cecil and on par with WoL in the Famitsu rankings due to her exclusive shield and access to Enbolden and her MP refresh ability alongside immunity to magic while covering and the threshold at which she gets KOed from damage.

>tfw have Ramza and DK Cecil, 5 bases that apparently become amazing down the line but are pretty much useless right now
>also have Tilith, who becomes spectacular but is pretty mediocre as a 5*
Got a feeling so complicated. Falling behind in content and sitting on my hands, but don't want to discard this.

V*

VI was when the series switched from being mostly medieval-fiction with a few science-fiction pieces (Tower of Babil, Fire-Powered Ship, etc.) to being science-fiction with a few medieval-fiction pieces (machines and guns are everywhere in VI). It was also when the series moved away from it's usual plot elements like crystals.
Just because it uses sprites doesn't mean it was a "real final fantasy", which I assume means it's closer to I-V and not VII onward.

It's dumb. Everyone says time and time again that 5* bases are good, but not worth the time to chase, especially with how easily those 3* and 4* bases can catch up.
There are so many non-5* units that are great right now, in the future, and ones that become monsters in the future. The only time I could see wanting to reroll or whale hard is if your favorite character is finally released.

FUCKING ((YOUUUU)) fucking 3D cucks

(You), but you're okay for the most part in my book

I want to do that Aranea glitch, but I'm afraid that it will be too late into the story, when Ignis gets fucked up and teams starts falling apart.

Is it possible to have Aranea and friendly boy band at the same time?

yes

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor is a fuccboi who likes to suck cock, preferably Gabranth's.

no

It'll take longer to get your units leveled and go through the shitfest story though.

Never rerolled f2p here. I'm doing pretty well without it. Follow your dreams

Hey Bojack! Are you gonna come to my improv show tonight?

TFW i've pulled FIVE FUCKING CHARLOTTES on this banner.

I'm saddened.

Nignog you do realize Altema has her rated BELOW eileen and teedus, right?

Saying she's the third best DPS in the game is AGAINST altema's bullshit. It's actually using math and looking at the damage yourself.

There is no true Final Fantasy because having so many sequels means the fantasy is in fact not final.

(Me)

FFIV:R is back up and running for now. Let's get some shit done, lads.

Threadly reminder that Ardyn Lucis Caelum did nothing wrong.

So.... why IV and not V?

>CCCLXXXIX

>i-im using my head it- its not alt-tema i s-swear

Well I'm online now, but you're not. So much for getting shit done.

Merchant friend is probably gone anyway.

Big world bonus though.

Altema overestimates Eileen and Tidus. Agrias should, however, be lower than she is. Tidus especially should be near the middle of the list at best.

Ramza, Tilith, Gilgamesh, and Rikku should all be even higher than they are. Noctis should obviously be below OK and Orlandu. There's a million fucking things wrong with altema.
Agrias is the fourth best chainster in the game. This is mathematical fact.

Altema gives value to potential chain finishers rather than the "chainers only must have 7 hit attacks" club. Noctis and DRK Cecil are high up for that reasoning.

I agree with this tacitly and implicitly, it's also when you began to have a choice of who to fit in your party. Final Fantasy is and has always been bad at pigeonholing characters after IV (V being an exception because it was based on class switching) or, forget pigeonholing--combat individuality.

In VI any character can learn any magic and with proper planning have great/perfect stats to do whatever. Of course, your best means of dishing out damage was to do with relics at that point, and that's I suppose another issue. It came down to whose pixels you liked the most, if a certain character-based command was good or favorable is kind of a non-point by some point in the game.

Most of the franchise follows that until IX, where characters are once again only semi-interchangeable. FFX and XII actually kind of pick up where that leaves off in the International versions, where in X you can do everything, it's just locked behind a lot more doors.

XIII actually locks characters out of shit, where not everyone can have everything in their repertoire. That is its only upside, at all, and might mean something if the combat in XIII wasn't criminally shitty (but not as shitty as the narrative, somehow).

XV is an ARPG. But its tropes are more in line with Spirits Within, whose tropes (apart from there not being any magic, dragons, summons, etc.) actually match shit better than VII and VIII.

I feel VI and VII actually did an okay job of having a change of setting (or era) while maintaining series tropes, just not having characters that had individual repertoires. The lack of elemental crystals being one of the major players missing from earlier titles, no fiends, and of course the overall medieval departure.

Since one of VII's motifs is planetary impact (meteor, Jenova), I always kind of assumed the Lifestream was a crystal that smashed into Gaia, melted down and, became a part of it. Under that lens, to me anyway, it fits much more neatly into being an FF.

what did he do right?

Nothing.

DK cecil isn't even as high up as he should be though. Fucking Luneth is higher than him despite being worse in every way as a finisher. I'm all for rating finishers high, but they should be below chainsetters. A chainer can do damage alone, but a finisher needs a chainer.

I actually just noticed they moved noctis back down to #4 a minute ago, so I take that back. And ramza and rikku just got pushed higher.

But now they have teedus ABOVE both eileen and agrias. And Orlandu above Veritas of the Naruto. For every step they take forward they take six steps into retardation.

>VI was when the series switched from being mostly medieval-fiction with a few science-fiction pieces (Tower of Babil, Fire-Powered Ship, etc.) to being science-fiction with a few medieval-fiction pieces (machines and guns are everywhere in VI). It was also when the series moved away from it's usual plot elements like crystals.
What?
FFVII is spent mostly in rural backwater places with a sword-swinging jerk. It's just as medieval as FFVI was, Midgar is just like the imperial capital Vector in that it's a steampunk advanced hell that is unique for its setting.
FFVI's crystals are a small subsection of its plot (collecting Magicite is a hobby of the empire, that's it), Materia form the basis of FFVII's plot with Holy [White Materia], Meteor [Black Materia], and the Huge Materia all contributing heavily to the activities of the characters.

Your sentence is complete and utter nonsense to me.

is this that lovely FF discussion you guys lament the death of and blame BE for?
>X is not a final fantasy game
>nerds screeching

Silence, BE cuck.

>Veritas of the naruto
You mean darkness the translation is just dumb. How good is he anyway?

And there hasn't been a good FF game since Tactics Advanced.

>That feel when 2 Agrias, 2 WoLs and 3 Cecils
>Just one DPS unit
>Not even one Chizuru, even though I pulled hard on this banner and the facebook one
>Will have to wait five billion years until Agrias *6 and enhancements when she shifts from support/tanking to decent DPS
Game wants me on the Tank lyfe whether I want it or not.

>Tactics advanced
>Good

He's retarded good. In addition to his Dark Holy Explosion, he also has a 400% ST attack that gives him dark attacks (so no need for moonblade/maneater TM), he gets healed by dark damage (so two of them become autonomous), he has a combined arms/armor eraser, and his LB is even chainier.

Oh, and he's the first unit in the game to have so many passive stat boosts that he actually hits the cap (you can only have 300% active at any time), if that says anything about how high they are.

He's better than orlandu in every way, not the least of which being his synergy with other dark units. So him being lower is clearly bullshit.

Why is onion higher than both?

Look, occasionally machine translations strike gold, and you just have to run with it.

>tfw never revisit the world of FFT Ivalice again

>wall auditors

OK is a trash, a one trick pony who is a waste of a spot

MUH ORULANDUUUUU is also trash unless you can deck him out with the toppest tierest whale TMRs such as dual wield and double excalicucks

And if you can do that, every units is top tier good

That's a matter of debate in and of itself, actually.

Onion has a much higher chaincount, but he lacks an imperil. His attacks hit the chaincap sooner (so he effectively deals more damage), but this is offset by not dealing 50% extra damage the whole time. He's actually slightly weaker than them in a vacuum.

With his TM it's a different story, because onion cutter has a higher multiplier AND chaincount. But still, the no imperil makes him terrible in a vaccum.

There are offsets to this: OK can chain with most other elements right out of the box, and he doesn't need an elemental weapon to do it. His LB is the most fucktarded bullshit too, more than making up for the lack of imperil. Also his stats are higher than anybody else.

So he's better than Orlandu/Velius of the Sasuke, but not by as much as it first seems. He needs one of them in the party (or at least DK cecil) to really shine.

dual wield and excalibur are quite common

Keep telling yourself that cucklord.

Not even him, but only whales, nolifing scum, or cheaters have multiple TMR's

TMR injection is a consequence of the game's shitty jew tactics, heres how to fix that:

TMR increases by 0.5% instead of0.1, and moogles give 10/20%

>Mfw not falling for the Agrias shilling

Durandal nigga.

He ain't need Excalibur.

CLOUD CONFIRMED

what a shitty way to start the new year off with another monthly cloud event

Damn, well I guess I have to get lucky then because I have OK but I don't want to reroll for something else. I just have to get lucky or whale. Since it's not gumi I'd have no problem spending a 100 for the 3 5* if that's a thing.

Let's get some hot opinions again on which banner anons are drawing for.

Personally I have way too many dupes on everything to justify drawing, except maybe banner 5 and it helps that I probably wouldn't be too upset to get Hope's OSB myself.

XIV

>be a good boy in previous life
>acquire 5 zidanes and 5 cecils on single multipull
>run emulator for a week
>leave pc to fuck some sluts in the club
>acquire TMR
>laugh at ffg
Its that easy

Let me make it simpler then.

V was the last "true FF" because it was the last game to have a story that can be summed up as "Warriors of Light you must go protect the Four (sometimes eight) elemental Crystals."

VI marked the turn of the series to start being more "mature." Steampunk settings, far more destructive technology, inner struggles worse than Cecil, evil empires, and cataclysmic events that the heroes take seriously.

Which makes sense considering that V was the last game directed by Sakaguchi.

banner 3 since vann is my strongest character and i dont have a bsb medica yet

>REEEEEEEEEEE why isn't some obscure character nobody gives a fuck about featured?!

banner 5 for my nigga garland

Cloud is the best

You don't need another 5* base chainer, just somebody with an imperil and lots of hits.

You could even have someone like enhanced garland do the imperil and chain with two other units to deal even more damage. All you lose is some unit space (which you make up for by having a good chain finisher).

I'd like to pull on 3 for Agrias' BSB but I already have 3 relics on that banner which really hurts my odds, I have nothing on Banner 4 which might be nice, Banner 5 could be useful but I already have Vanille's SSB and Gabranth's armor

I can feel Omnislash coming soon. Not this Cloud event, but the next one, as a base 7* multihit SuperOSB.

>pulling on meme banners