/feg/ Fire Emblem General

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11931609
ebay.com/itm/Gameboy-Advance-SP-AGS-001-with-Fire-Emblem-1-and-2-/262769853199?hash=item3d2e4dc30f:g:WWUAAOSwA3dYWFVl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MOZU IS

Spending Christmas with Severa! Letting her know how cute and adorable she is! Having a home-baked apple pie together!

I want to snuggle wwith itb her next to the fireplace

>you will never whisper into her ear she's better than her mother in every way
Why live?

Cute!

a mediocre unit, but also cute.

Tsuntails

Fuck off Saizo

>shill your shitty LPs thus encouraging the image limit
>get mad that new threads get made by shitposters

Wooow

We should be grateful for LPs, I can't imagine how much worse this place would be without SOME level of FE discussion.

Who are you talking to?

Who're you quoting?

What am I even doing?

Posting on /feg/, in those cute pajamas and a short sleeved t-shirt. You're thinking about how you should really go to bed now, but you'll put it off for another hour.

Guess were using this one

Who do I use between Linde or Wendell in SD?

>tripfags samefagging to keep the other thread alive
Yeah, they're not circlejerkers alright. Nope.
>n-nice conspiracy theory.

Chrom may be a real fuckin' plank of wood, but his little sis is pretty great

Wendell is shit in SD but Linde isn't that great either because they sacrificed her speed growth for other stats (she has a 35% growth in the stat in that version)

>4 IPs
Nice conspiracy faggot

Nice try tripshit but this one has your kind seal of approval.

This Gaiden chapter is kind of a bitch

Prep; I use the third Elysian Whip to promote Farina (she's still at base), Fiora grabs the Delphi Shield and gets the Boots

I'll be honest, this chapter will have a luck element, since if I get hit by any of the Status Staves I'm fucked with the strategy I'm using

>Married Lissa my first run
>Didn't really know what I was doing since I never played FE
>Cherche joins
>Realized I made a grave mistake
>Restarted the run
I liked Lissa's supports but I had other plans in mind.

I actually was going to marry Cherche this run but at this point I may as well marry Lissa, not that I'm complaining. It's just a slight change of plans is all

I use Fiora to kill the Sniper and then place Raven (rescued by Farina) on top of where he was so that the Ballista can't be used (which would be a bad thing for obvious reasons)

Also Jaffar finally joins

He's decent, but sword lock really hurts this late in the game

The plan is for all of the fliers to advance down the middle ferrying Raven and Hector while all of the non-fliers hang back

You fags aren't welcome here. Go back to your ebin thread wars bunker you dumb cucks
>try to start shit
>come crawling back
GET OUT

No

C'mon lads. I would have expected at least a little loyalty from you two.

But I'm a haremfag

What the hell triggered this early thread fag to keep using these Kagero images as OP and why has /feg/ not learned to ignore it yet.

>Amelia's recruitment chapter
>position her in a chokepoint so that only one mercenary can attack her during enemy phase
>he deals enough damage to 2-shot her but she's fast enough that she doesn't get doubled
>position Franz adjacent to her to build support and a healer on the other side to heal her wounds every player phase
>enemy merc gets healed every turn by a priest with a physic in the boss chamber
>amelia's getting like half a level of xp for every attack she retaliates
>clear out the rest of the enemies and prepared to sit here for a dozen or so turns, hopefully getting her to at least level 8

>forget to heal her one turn
>she dies

And that's why I haven't been motivated to play SS for days

Eirika x Marth or Ephriam x Caeda

I was never a huge fan of Lissa, but she is absolutely adorable.

No idea, I just go with the flow. No one was posting in the last thread so I decided to move here.

Camillabro loves harems. It's kind of his thing

All the Mages have Bolting

Joy

>What the hell triggered this early thread fag to keep using these Kagero images as OP

You got your anus roasted a couple of days ago while trying to shitpost kagero, OP.

>why has /feg/ not learned to ignore it yet.

You and your circlejerk can't ignore this thread and you keept it alive with samefagging.

The other fliers advance and kill all of the Mages

Florina begins carrying Hector forward

I swear if this spaghetti-armed girl wasn't so cute I wouldn't even consider trying to train her

But I am loyal. Like I said I basically had zero knowledge of what I was doing. Cherche is my one and only.

>tripfags cheat on all their wives
>all the loyalists continue to take up the Anonymous moniker whilst professing their love
Well color me a damned monkey's uncle...

Do you guys ever have that one character where you're not big on their personality but use them anyway because they're a really good unit?

I suppose I am a bit of a hypocrite.
Hana is my real waifu.

At least you admit to it instead of having an affair with a certain bland-ass ninja and wife of a certain Hector. That's like, two people for crying out loud.
Good on ya skippy.

Honestly no, I almost make my team exclusively of people I like

For me that would be Seth, he's got the personality of a rock I still think he's awesome though but I also try to avoid using him because he breaks the game.

strawpoll.me/11931609

I challenge myself to find a way to use everyone, even the horrifically bad units, so no. And I won't let a boring or shitty personality get in the way of making strategic decisions either, though I did intentionally try(and fail) to kill Marcus somewhere around the middle of FE6.

Even Old Marcus was able to keep up with the team longer than I expected him to, and I put him through the hellhole that is the shopping area of Chapter 11A.

I'm playing FE Green/Midori. Most skills use the same icons as those in Jugdral/Tellius games, but I have no idea what this blue gem skill is supposed to be. Does anyone know what it does?

Alrighty then.

>mediocre

That's being very kind.

>filename

( L O L

I think it might be boon, that's the only other skill I can remember with a gem shape. The gem is a different color though, so it might be a personal version or something.

>Kagero is manning the lottery when I enter after a skirmish
>she's one of the top three with the hearts when I enter my room to invite someone
This fucking game is toying with me.

I wonder who I'll marry you to this playthrough...

Reminder that you're in the same boat with Silas/Takumi, Camillapal.

I thought he did well with Nowi, though Nah didn't appreciate how much of a lolicon a candy peddling bandit comes across as.

Wait, what? No. I hate the Tharja!Gaius support, I find it dull.

I was thinking between Sully and Nowi

Yeah, I'm thinking about pairing him with her

>Two boxes of Cipher cards arrived
HERE GOES

>cheating on Tharja with Kagero
>calling yourself TharjaAnon

Just rename yourself KageroAnon you unfaithful shitter

Ouch, my pride.

When's the last time he ever expressed his love for Tharja in a meaningful way, anyway? It's clear the thrill is gone, and has been for some time. Anything even resembling affinity for her is soulless and routine. I won't even fault him for having a wandering eye, but some consistency would be nice. He doesn't deserve that trip. For that matter, neither does Camillafag. They're both whores.

Oh, you might be right. I didn't realize Boon also had a gem shape for its icon. I must have been looking for the color first and foremost when looking through these skill lists on the wiki. I appreciate the input.

There's nothing wrong with switching waifus, it takes a real man to man up

He should drop the TharjaAnon trip and replace it with KageroAnon

After being with my waifu for over 3 years I don't really need to be doing something like what Feliciafag does or something. I just love her privately.

I'd actually kinda forgotten how fun the supports in Awakening could be. I'm having a really good time with this

And you love Kagero. And Kiria. And Hinoka.

Lady Maribelle rewards those who persevere!

>Marry Lissa
>get to invite Maribelle over for private threesomes

Damn straight

The difference from S ranking Kagero to when I S-ranked Tharja was night and day user. You're saying I'm not allowed to like other female characters or what?

WHY DO WE HAVE TO USE THE SAME FUCKING IMAGE OVER AND FUCKING OVER AGAIN YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT I'LL KILL YOUR FAMILY

>Pulled a SR+
>It's Lobsterman
Well

Blame the tripshits.

Not at all. But don't call yourself "TharjaAnon" when you're just another haremfag.

Shut up Lon'qu

Don't look at me. Blame the OP

>implying that there's anything wrong with a harem

If you're a haremfag, there's no reason to single out a waifu for your namesake.

ebay.com/itm/Gameboy-Advance-SP-AGS-001-with-Fire-Emblem-1-and-2-/262769853199?hash=item3d2e4dc30f:g:WWUAAOSwA3dYWFVl Should I buy this?

Hell yeah you should

I'd personally look into a DS Lite to play it on instead. Better screen.

>With Fire Emblem 1 and 2
>1 and 2

But, I've emulated Fire Emblem "1 and 2"

I don't consider any of those characters my waifu though.

Yeah, that bugged me as well, but, eh. Guy's probably just not a fan.

Nothing beats owning a physical cart user

Oh, so they're your mistresses, then? Either way, you're an unfaithful prick.

I like Hana

>PULLED ANOTHER SR+
>IT'S FUCKING TAKUMI
HOLY SHIT AND I'VE GOT LIKE 2 OF THEIR REGULAR SRS ALREADY WHAT THE FUCK

Kellam just got a perfect level-up. I'm so proud of him.

I always found the GBA Swordmaster critical animation to be rather goofy-looking

Are there canon height charts for any of the Fire Emblem games?

#FE

>mfw there's no Rape/NTR smut on the pastebin.

You've disappointed me, /feg/

There's at least a few ones where the Royal sisters forcibly take the dragon dong

>no bandit/monster dong

Boooooooring

We still deserve respect.

Dragon dick is the best dick

No we fucking don't.

It's been months, but I'm still pissed, I'm gonna blogpost
>Preorder FE Fates Special Edition at Best Buy
>Go there on release day
>Ask for my SE
>They say "LOL SORRY, WE SOLD THE LAST ONE BUT YOU CAN HAVE BIRTHRIGHT AND CONQUEST FOR FREE :^)"
>Still have to buy Revelation
FUCKING GAMESTOP

That is pretty bullshit. Gamestop actually pulled through with mine but they tried to play dumb about those shitty keychains they were supposed to be giving out. Not really my thing but it was the principle of the matter.

I've contemplated just buying an SE off eBay in the past, but most I see go for like $200.