tfgeneral.com
Discord under Fun Stuff

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral
>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/78/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' on console will bring it up in game, for pc you have to join using the link

>News
Frontier News Network 4
titanfall.com/en_us/news/frontier-news-network-4/
The first free DLC update, Angel City's Most Wanted, is out, featuring the return of the Angel City map, new Ion Prime and Scorch Prime skins, in-game cosmetics store, and more
forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/7729/angel-citys-most-wanted-the-patch-notes

>Whats changed in 2?
Cosmetics, class based titans, more pilot abilities, more guns, and a single player campaign.
Bunny hopping was altered so now you need to queue a slide too

Doomed thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/r/titanfall/DV0tz
myanimelist.net/anime/16524/Suisei_no_Gargantia
strawpoll.me/11932064
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is a normie reddit cuck game stop shilling

t. slowfag

>when you sword core everyone+a couple reapers and it's still not enough

Threadly reminder:
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas this weekend

Only a normie reddit cuck would use that many buzzwords unironically, you normie reddit cuck.

This is what I'm bitching about. I'm on a huge losing streak and I know it's not because I suck

>Someone on /v/ saying that Splatoon has better movement than both Titanfall games

Reminder that the quints demand you get blackout drunk

Any more art from BT?
Last I saw was his busty legion.

>When you get your first mega kill with the EPG
>Every kill is a direct hit and not the splash damage ones I always get
Goddamn its satisfying.

you've clearly never seen a sentry (read: 2+ sentries) in the hands of someone who actually knows where to put them

user, /v/ is retarded. This isn't anything new.

>implying I need some faggot with quints to tell me to get blackout drunk

I need help.

This. The best use of sentries I've found is during late-game when we have the Titan advantage. Have them in perfect corners in the pilot routes so they're either racking up the free kills or forcing pilots into the open for Titans.

I wish there was a big file of all the map top-downs, so we could discuss good sentry spots

Anyone who says they don't find sentries annoying is lying (or they use sentries themselves). You have to expend some amount of effort to either avoid them or destroy them. Also killing them doesn't even give you points in Attrition or progress towards your titan. It's probably the most low risk/high reward item in the game

There's an imgur album floating around somewhere.

imgur.com/r/titanfall/DV0tz

those specters are cute!

How does it feel knowing your game won't survive the holiday?

$40 for pc... it's got to be cheaper during christmas, right lads?

Should I spend my titanbux on Holo Pilot or ACES faction?

As much as I enjoy ACE you get them earlier than holo-pilot, and holo is stylish as fuck and provides wonderful moments, especially when you throw it out in the middle of a firefight and your enemy freaks out or use the Holo to check rooms for you

Why make imaginary friends when you can just drink them into being?

Holopilot if you want to take people on the ruse cruise
ACES if you want a bro to make it so losing doesn't sting as bad

The best part of being shot in the buttocks is all the ice cream.

ggs studgunner. That tone play was a bit troubling tho

Pretty good tier:
Eden
Boomtown
Angel City
Black Water Canal

Ok tier:
Exoplanet
Drydock
Homestead

Bad tier:
Complex
Forward base Kodai

Garbage, throw-it-in-the-bin dogshit trash tier:
Crash site

FUCK crash site

always gold

>Homestead
>OK
Oh boy I sure love all those sniping spots that shitters will use to pick everyone off and next to no cover from titans.

Replace Crash site and forward base kodai. Crash site can be really fun after the initial spawns are done. Forward base Kodai is such an open map you can't even go fast and all the baddies use volts and tones and can get away with it.

Crash site's annoying because of the top and bottom spawn points in the beginning. Otherwise I think it can be pretty fun

>Crash site
>Crash site
>Crash site
>leave match
>Crash site
>close game

>he can't go fast on kodai

You just have to learn the map better. Even outside there are plenty of objects to build momentum off of.
It's also one of the most fun maps in the game from a titan fighting standpoint, and there are loads of opportunities to get free executions on cloak shitters.

Other Titanfall 1 maps when? Titanfall 2 maps are so shit

Are there any TV shows or Movies that are similar to the single-player campaign? I don't mean just generic mecha shit like Gundam, but where the "mech" has an AI and the pilot and mech go on wacky adventures and fight together, sometimes as a single unit and sometimes seperated.

Is animu ok?
myanimelist.net/anime/16524/Suisei_no_Gargantia
warning: slice of life elements
also tits

>generic mecha shit like Gundam

The closest I can think of is Diebuster.

this. can you imagine if they brought back ALL the maps from TF1? It would be fucking heaven

Hey, it looks like Xbox DVR did record these shenanigans.

If you think accurate hipfire is a bad thing then you need to go back reddit

Jesus Christ.

>pilot, we are outnumbered 5 to 1

Votom's is kinda similar. Plus it's just pretty good

>we are outnumbered 5 to 1
>recommend mission abort
>negative, we're going in
>get tactical marines!

Crash site is fucking horrible but once in a while I can pull off some crazy shit and stomp everyone the entire game

Why is that pilot riding outside his titan in a gunfight

REEEEEEEE

>play amazing for a month
>lose all skill overnight and can't even get 1.0 KD a game to save my life
>give up
>start topping the scoreboard every single game
Oh Fate you coy woman

>Play Attrition
>Lose because team had jack shit for score
>Play LTS
>Everyone loses their Titans instantly
>Play Pilot Vs Pilot
>Somehow have triple the second guy in my team's kills

Why

Why does this always happen to me

That's a bit of a stretch, but Dix-Neuf WAS pretty awesome.

>he doesn't mount his friends
Who says it's his own titan?

Never really tried extended mags with the softball, is it better than faster reload?

It's a preference thing really, extended mags allows you to spam nades longer, fast reload if you want less downtime between spamming.

i'm using both in the video, it's comfiest
maximum kill potential with minimal downtime

Lcptpsmsta
Ammyzxkpk7
Reply if you get one

Ogre chassis Titans kinda reminded me of Balarant ATs at first.

Got one, thanks.

>Got one
But I got both of them

I don't quite know what it was but I feel like I got one of them.

I'll have to try that out, I typically use tactikill and fast reload

>But I got both of them

Maybe they're reusable to a certain extent like those dew keys some other guy was posting because I sure as hell got the execution.

Are most of this general on pc or ps4?

strawpoll.me/11932064

ded

Titanfall 2 is more like a turtle. We may seem slow but we're hardy and also eat whatever turtles eat.

>the fast guys
>post slow
>game fast
??

>God doesn't last long enough to see the fast guy murder these idiots

Shame.

>vid autocorrected to god

I hate this phone.

god got caught by the a-wall shitters i believe it

>a wall blocks nuke
stop

Don't you fucking lie to me like this.

You know, they'll miss a huge opportunity of Tone Prime isn't Atlas.

>Salty console players

Oh I am laffin'

tone prime will be a giant 40mm

post em

Merry christmas

ooo they're upset

"hasn't gotten off ass"
Is he trying to call you a virgin in a weird roundabout way? Or is he subtly offering to come offer and ~relieve some tension

You know, in Titanfall 1, I feel like the Titans themselves were... larger. I dunno.

you can block nuke damage by crouching behind a low wall
I believe it

They were much, much more dangerous to pilots if they knew they were there. Map hack, stryder and a 40mm was insane, if you were a good shot the pilot either ran for cover or instantly died.

so i heard you fags like skirts

redacted merry Christmas. fucked something up, had to fix it.

I almost feel like AT weapons are too powerful, rendering pistols practically useless and not really worth it to pick them aside. Weapons like the MAG Launcher are fucking devastating to Titans like Northstar, and on maps like Angel City, you're pretty much always being attacked at all sides, and it's hard enough to accurately hit pilots with Northstar's goldfish launcher.
It REALLY doesn't help that Titans don't at least start with a shield as well. I understand the battery system and why it's there the way it is, but Titans really do feel really weak in comparison to the first game, and it's not like you even needed to have regenerating shields return, though it's not like shields make too much of a different when under constant fire.

tone prime will just be a floating salvo core and you have to hit every missile individually to kill it.

>kill a dev
>he's using tone

Titans should start with a shield. But pistol do have a purpose, and it's exclusively to support the Grenadier weapons. Namely the sidewinder. It does almost as much damage as a legion minigun when it's amped, especially if you can reliably hit cries from behind an a-wall.

That SMR and a wingman/p2016 is a great anti-titan combo, and can deal with pairs of pilots easily, too.

Deva are bad at games, especially games they play. I get it, I'm a stage technician and I can't watch theater anymore and actually enjoy it unless I'm helping make it.

It's like destiny all over again.

>dev is on Scorch
>he carries your ass
I was young and slow.

>even the devs think tone is balanced

>change tone wall and A-wall so that they cant be fired through
did i fix the game?

>you can't fire through the wall meant to buff your shots when you shoot through it
Either fix the bug with A-Wall's stupid invulnerability or swap it with hard cover.

A-Wall needs to be able to be destroyed by shooting at it, because as it currently is, it's just a big fuck you.

i thought you could destroy the base of it or something

The A-Wall isn't invulnerable or bugged, it's just that the little disc on the ground that you're supposed to shoot is too damn small. Grenades have trouble hitting it since even the smallest bit of terrain may block it. The only gun thing that can reliably hit it is a Smart Pistol since it locks on to it.