Is a Solstice a good car for a college freshman gril?

Is a Solstice a good car for a college freshman gril?

>Is a Solstice a good car for a college freshman
NOOOOoooooo Crossfire
>gril
Oh, yes it is. Carry on.

No, but a Miata is great for the purpose you specified

If it's a Solstice GXP it will attract cute boys

Even better Sky Redline

Crossfire is just a little mercedes womans coupe with a chrysler body innit? I thought they were decent?

No. The trunk is way too small.

She thinks the Solstice is cuter.

She's retarded

>it will attract cute boys

how do you know

if she wants to attract boys, a legitimate performance car, not a roadster with a turbo, would be better bait. Like say a girl with a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX

post tits or gtfo

answer pls

A Nissan 350Z is, more or less, better in every single possible objective metric.

OP Get yourself a miata or foxbody.

What do you even want the car for?

Do you actually want to go fast on a budget or do you just wunna look cool?

Post Budget and or tits

t. fat n33t virgin carfag

yeah no
They are crap.

>convertible
>gril
I see nothing wrong with this choice.
The GXP is under 3000lbs and has nearly 300hp which is an awesome power to weight ratio tits or gtfo

Is OP really a girl? futanari or GTFO!

Common op you have your answer post tits or gtfo

>tits or gtfo
this

>Not oppai loli
shit taste desu desu

post feet

>showing interest in 3D women

Get the fuck out of here

Perfect girl car. Cute, convertible, does it need to be anything else?

But is something actually wrong with them?

How come, did chrysler fuck the suspension like they do with all their other cars?

>How come, did chrysler fuck the suspension like they do with all their other cars?
suspension is the easiest part of a car to fix.

The memes about Modern Ford and GM's reliability is no joke though anything made after 2002 is most likely complete dogshit and it even gets worse if its made during the GFC 2005-2007 or after.

If they car your looking at is unfathomably cheap in general there is usually a reason for it.

That said the Solstice doesnt seem to have any issues i can find.

All i am saying is OP what and why do you want the car for?

Wait, the Crossfire is basically a CLK though or am I mistaken?

You're mistaken, it's an SLK with a Karmann body

pls respond

i bet it will attract furfags

Right, was the SLK a piece of shit?

No, it wasn't, but there was something lost between the SLK and Crossfire, they fucked up something with the suspension, and the interior is no where near as good as the SLK

No, you can't even fit a tenth of the basketball team in there.

noice

If she wants to attract boys all she need is a 800$ BMW. Then she just need to do some hektik skidz.

user pls.

I'm getting a yellow Solstice, it's adorable.

You would need at least a 4 seater, get a 2008 lexus is250 for that price range.

I had a male manager who was all buff and shit with tattoos, he drove one. It had this awful black and red custom pinstriping with bright red wheels. He turned out to be gay

Real question for everyone here. Why does Veeky Forums like the Solstice GXP more than the Sky Redline?

Post feminine penis

She's dumb

I personally think the Sky looks better but that tends to be the thing with Pontaic. if there's a pontiac version of the same car that will usually be the preferred one (see: F-body camaro vs firebird)

I don't, I think the Sky looks better, to me the Solstice looks like a bastardized attempt at the classic XK

user is a cute boy and it attracts him

Feminine vagina

As opposed to?

Masculine vagina.

Hopefully.

>Masculine vagina

F

But still,
>masculine vagina
Like Buck Angel or does it growl?

There was nothing "lost" between the cars' suspensions. It's all the same. The car is actually not shit, and is really a modern-looking and prettier SLK with unique styling and a large hatch. The interior is definitely cheap but much better looking than the boring old lady materials and gaudy fake carbon fiber in the SLK. At least it has it's own style. Cool retro Art Deco with 30's Boat-tail styling. Trust me, I get compliments every week from mine. It's an obscure car to most people. They assume (some people beyond a doubt), that it's a 911 or a Bently. It looks like a rich person's car. It's barely 10 years old after all. Now stop spreading meme info about a car you never intend on owning.

>fake carbon fiber
>Mercedes Benz SLK

youre wrong if you say a car made to be considerably cheaper is going to perform at the same level
its Bentley* by the way

Whatever this is supposed to be. It simply has not aged well

>

>I get compliments every week from mine
>They assume (some people beyond a doubt), that it's a 911 or a Bently.
>It looks like a rich person's car.
Ask me how I know you live in a blue collar/poor area

real carbon vinyl under an epoxy? new technology these days wow I wonder what will they do next

I live in Southern California in a small rich area

Why try to argue with me? Do you want to know anything about what owning a Crossfire is actually like, or do you just want your biases confirmed? Yeah it's not a perfect car but it gets a lot of undeserved flack

>real carbon vinyl
Yet you get weekly compliments on your Chrysler

>Yet you get weekly compliments on your Chrysler
It's exactly as stupid as it sounds.

I actually don't want to know anything about what owning a Crossfire is like, at all.
Thanks tho

Just what I thought. Asshole.

nobody puts lipstick on a pig and expects to win a beauty contest buddy

nobody "wants" to know how a crossfire drives

There's nothing to know. It drives like an R170 SLK.

What is it about the car that people like to insult it? Genuine question.

I think the car's biggest flaw was having Chrysler badges put on instead of Mercedes. Because that's what it is. It's truly remarkable how much that can change people's opinions.

Well tell me why I'd want to know how a pigfat underpowered Americanized German coupe/vert feels to drive? I'll stick with my 997.

yeah mostly, defending it is kinda like being fat. nobody likes you for it, but they don't choose to bring it up.

Hold the fucking phone, You have a 997? Well fuck man it doesn't compare at all. I literally bought the thing with $4500. I fucking wish I have what you have

I guess I have to agree with you

you're making yourself fat, slowly killing yourself with the car. caught in a crossfire. that's what its doing to you, sell it and send me what you earn by paypal so you will not be cursed

I'm not trying to compare the 997 to it, I wouldn't even compare a 986 Boxster to it.
Richard Hammond reviewed the SLK and Clarkson the Crossfire. Richard thought it was meh and Clarkson absolutely hated everything about it.

So either there's two ways to look at what you're saying about the badge:
Either the car is good but is under harsher scrutiny as a Chrysler
Or it's bad and the Mercedes badge is a veil of expected quality, and when that's removed the true merits of the car are revealed.

It's true the 986 is a better driving car but it tells people who live in my area that you're poor. Also I didn't want to deal with the IMS bearing and the exspensive parts and reliability. The Chrysler I got only has 60k miles on it and I've heard the worse problem for the M112 E32 is minor oil leaks after 150k+

>the car is good but is under harsher scrutiny as a Chrysler
Or it's bad and the Mercedes badge is a veil of expected quality
Both are true definitely.

>legitimate performance car

Yeah, I know nothing gets me going more than a girl who knows how to properly throw thousands of dollars down the drain trying to squeeze every last pony out of a turbo charged 4cyl and keep it running.

F