/kfg/ Killing Floor General

Game is officially released for PC and PS4!

>Last thread:

>Latest WWAUT: Post-Launch content
steamcommunity.com/games/232090/announcements/detail/741235031373014740

>Latest patch
steamcommunity.com/games/232090/announcements/detail/724346080680618004

>KF2 Steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/kf2vg

>Maps and Mods by /kfg/
pastebin.com/QkMNdNPj

>user's guide to modding sound effects
pastebin.com/uCUjbFKY

>Useful console commands for testing:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=424641626

>Spreadsheet with lots of stats about perks, damage, weapons, etc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GDpg2mN1l_86U_RaDug0glFx8cZCuErwxZLiBKl9SyY/

>Mapping/modding help, bugs, tweaks, downloads, and extra stuff:
pastebin.com/w5jdaGVn

>Old 2015 /kf2g/ pastebin info (old server IPs):
pastebin.com/gCA9DkDw

EU servers:
open 85.236.101.21:8077?password=rage
open 51.254.187.123:7777

US server:
open 70.178.17.101:7777

If your reload/bash/grenade keys don't work make sure your KFInput.ini is not set as read-only.

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.tripwireinteractive.com/forum/killing-floor/killing-floor-general/general-discussion-aa/86453-paid-weapon-dlc?postcount=7
youtu.be/wAO6YyH_irw
reddit.com/r/killingfloor/comments/5ilb05/emotions_will_be_unlockable_through_crates_weapon/
steamcommunity.com/id/jamsnjellies/
steamcommunity.com/id/kuruenai/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for dead thread

Second for dead thread.

Third for Hot Spicy Meat. Yeah, boy!

>Making a new thread

ReeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

nigger

Don't forget to play with the devs tomorrow, and cuck all their kills with the broken Firebug.

It's closing time

Daily reminder that the Steam Awards are tomorrow.
Additional reminder that KF2 was nominated for absolutely nothing.

i fucking love the .500 on sharps

as a sidearm for the railgun its super fun
super meaty

feels kinda like half life 2

>feels kinda like half life 2

Yeah fuck what a blast from the past it's been ages since I played Half Life 2 but now that you've brought it up, I do recall.
The HL1 revolver was scary stronk too.

Fuck I need to replay the Half Life series, I haven't touched it since like 2012 because fucking Valve won't finish the story but maybe it's time.

Anyway, despite all of that, I would have preferred it if SS got bonuses with Deagles.

Give us some bloody (You)s will ya?

PUT ANDERSON BACK IN THE FUCKING GAME ALREADY

ded gaem

>KF2 was nominated for absolutely nothing
I tried man.

Get up 'em apples

make firebug great again.

remove fb from the game.

just like we removed MA?

Can't remove something that never was in in the first place.

We both know tripwire were too lazy to come up with something that would be separate enough from zerk so one wasn't just a better version of the other like SS/GS and Swat/cuckmando

>Make zed killing game with "futuristic" weapons
>Completely ignore the idea of an energy-based weapons perk probably cross-perk with microwave gun and railgun
>tfw no lasers or plasma weapons to reduce zeds down to the molecular level

We already know they're working on a paid dlc perk that's the Scientist and will use energy based weapons.

>paid dlc perk

with the release of the killing marketplace or whatever the fuck they called it, they confirmed they will be doing paid weapon packs and perks down the road.

OY
FUCKING
VEY

The current plan is to make new weapons free, with the microtransactions funding them.

They have publically stated multiple times that content that effects gameplay (weapons/maps/etc) will be free, and that it will be subsidised by the skin market

No we don't.

Pretty sure they said the exact same thing about KF1 and ended up releasing 2? weapon packs.

and don't try the "But they were community made!" excuse because TWI was still receiving a cut of the profits made by selling them.

>Pretty sure they said the exact same thing about KF1
No they didn't.

>1. We always said we wouldn't charge for our own weapons. We're not. We're using this as a way to reward community members for work done.

Semantics wise they're not liars, however they do receive a cut of each sale made from the selling of those "Community" weapon packs, So it is definitely arguable against the whole "we just wanted to reward community creators" aspect, had the money gone entirely to the community creators (+ whatever steam charges for their own fees) I'd definitely be fine with their original statement.

source forums.tripwireinteractive.com/forum/killing-floor/killing-floor-general/general-discussion-aa/86453-paid-weapon-dlc?postcount=7

PS: Some of those weapons were op as fuck compared to the original choices (The paid LAR and flare pistols being noteworthy mentions, husk launcher to a lesser extent)

I hope you all have some cookies and milk ready...

No, but I do have a lot of alcohol and nobody to share it with.

>tfw you remember leaving milk and cookies for Santa but come back and find all the cookies covered in ants while the milk emanated the most foulest of smells, dashing whatever hopes and dreams you had as a child.

Thread's dead, baby.

Stand still or I'll stick it where the sun don't bloody shine

PURGE ANIME

I want Anton Strasser so bad, i hope orchestra ll go on sale.

He is hot and nazi.
Perfect.

GreenStreet user please answer me

I really like your stuff, when are you doing more?

I promote your shit so answer me
youtu.be/wAO6YyH_irw

>Berserkers
Ebin memesters with an autistic edge that join multiplayer games only to play alone in their corner of the map kiting everything. They feel like they don't need anyone else on the team but will not turn down any dedicated healslut as it gives them someone to blame when they screw up. They probably bought the gundam cosplay from the store too.

>Commandos
Generally cool guys who gladly turn down some firepower and sustain to lenghten zed time and your dick, they like when everything goes smoothly but are often not prepared to deal with the shitstorm that goes along with a team full of shitters.

>Supports
These chill guys will often have your back when shit hits the fan and whip out their AA12 to clear a corridor. For some reason, whenever Collapsing starts playing they will start spamming their guns in full auto and empty their mags long after all the zeds are dead. Some of them seem to have a door fetish and will jerk off on some in hopes of levelling their class faster despite the uselessness of welded doors.

>Field Medics
The population of that perk is equally divided between team players who feel like carrying a group of shitters and autistic fags who like to ERP on steam groups.They are, however, dead inside as Tripwire forces them to play with toy-looking guns and secretly yearn for days past when they could hear that satisfying *click* sound whenever switching syringes in KF1.

>Firebugs
Folks with sado-masochistic tendencies, they get hard at the thought of being bullied by other perks for being useless sacks of shit. They also like to dish out some pain and revel in the thought of causing framerate drops to the eventual toaster and obstructing the view with obnoxious flame effects. They secretly want a team wipe every game which is why they will always stumble FPs and Scrakes everytime a bullet is headed straight for their heads. Doomed to wander the earth, always oscillating between completely OP and a waste of a player slot.

Give me one reason why you niggers remade this thread and post patch notes, I don't want to go on steam.

Give rest fucker.

Feel free to complete after me, I don't have any ideas for the rest.

I'll drink with you user.

>making trash and husks tankier again
Also did they actually reduce fb damage or did they cock something up again?

Pfft, obviously trolling on the zerkers.

describes my playstyle perfectly as I run off and hold a section of the map solo and only come back when the team cries for help with FP's and SC's, start feeling OP and like a god while mocking all the other weaker classes for being useless.

MFW I suddenly get killed in 2 seconds after I run smack right into a fucking HUSK due to lack of situational awareness. Every. Fucking. Time

>yea fuck Husk, I can kite a scrake to death or tank a whole herd of Fleshpounds...but ONE FUCKING HUSK that I dont see creeping around a corner will fuck my zerker anus right up with his hot nozzle.

>Gunslingers
A confusing mix of players that either are killed early on in every match and contribute nothing or are suddenly a head shotting killing machine that recovers the team from every wipe. No middle ground for these guys, they either suck or they carry more than their share.

>Sharpshooters
EXCLUSIVELY played by tryhards who insist that aim is everything and are desperate to show off how quick they can kill a Scrake or Fleshpound without any assistance. As soon as trash shows up they shit their pants and blame the team for not helping them.
The actually good ones are great to have on your team because they don't need babysitting.
You can pretty much guarantee anyone playing Sharpshooter uses the Horzine Security Armor.

>Demolitions
Much like Sharpshooters they will insist on getting big zed kills. If someone else can do it, they will try to get in on it nonetheless.
Even if a hallway is under control and there's nothing to worry about, they are always starving for cock, attention, and kills.
If your perk needs to aim to get its shit done, you probably hate Demolitions already.

>Gunslingers
Annoying cunts who suck at the game on lower difficulties and going extinct on higher difficulties. When you do come across one, they're either going to play it like a poor man's Sharpshooter and never use the mobility or utility the perk offers, or they're going to play like a Demolitions without explosives; they want kills wherever they can get them and absolutely insist on killing big zeds.

>Survivalists
7/10 times, a Rae or Ana player is a Survivalist.
They are either utter retards who have absolutely no idea how to play the game and think they're helping by picking the most useless perk and buying the most useless off-perk weapons for Survivalist, or they're tryhards who think that they're hardcore for playing the shittiest perk. In the case of the former, they will die every wave. Extremely good vote kicking material. Will start discussions on the Steam forums asking why he was kicked after doing nothing wrong!

>SWAT
They will join on wave 4/10 and ask for money then complain you didn't give them enough to immediately buy a KRISS with 700 rounds, and most likely spawned with Heavy Armor Training and never took it off.

Ran out of characters but last part for decent SWATs:
If they didn't do this however then they're neat to have around. Pairs extremely well with Sharpshooters.

I votekick people using the armor on sight.

>7/10 times, a Rae or Ana player is a Survivalist.

I've noticed this too. Does those two characters bring out the autism in people or something ?

But it looks good on modern Masterson

I votekick modern characters on sight.

Has anyone gotten any of the emotes through console commands yet?

zane showed off one of them on the livestream, but they're only unlockable through crates afaik.
reddit.com/r/killingfloor/comments/5ilb05/emotions_will_be_unlockable_through_crates_weapon/

>I would have preferred it if SS got bonuses with Deagles.

Deagles would be stepping on the M14's heels.

I have a .45 chance of votekicking anyone under level 10 and over level 20

I exclusively play solo on unpopulated servers and votekick anybody that joins.

Without hesitation, I votekick anyone who dies, for any reason, period. I do this to simulate permadeath.

I votekick everyone as soon as they join.

>votekicking
Fuck off ruskies

Ping this IP 109.156.125.165

most raes i see are sharp or swat

Most Rae's are semen demons

>this sale
Can the devs do anything right? It's cheaper on other websites.

And to add. What does the Digital Delux version add?

The store says 6 characters but the wiki only shows DJ Skully, and the description is different.

Merry Christmas you Wankers

Merry Christmas you too, you tosspot

>annoying butterface with a fat ass

enjoy the slampig by yourself

T-thanks

Buying stuff to record my bass on Christmas. Then I need to buy a bass. I got some chorus for tracks, like 2 or 3.

It'll be uploaded on my Soundcloud first if not at the same time on Youtube. Maybe by the end of January I'll have something to show.

Should I just opt out of the fucking beta? I mean the non beta version has more players and less bullshit on hoe

You should opt out of kf2.

>gunslinger girl is not covered head to toe in 3 akimbo holsters with a medic pistol shoved down her trousers
Glasses also look weird.

I'm surprised how few good Gunslinger there are, I've met only like 2-3 random Gunslingers that were good, and I have over 1k hours. I have around 30 KF2 friends and only one knows how to really use him.

It's hard to draw another set of holsters in the back where you can't see them

All the good gunslingers got RSI and had to retire.

Merry Christmas /kfg/.
The Winter Sale is here and in the spirit of the season, I'm giving gifts to good boys and girls on Christmas day.

>What did he mean by this?
As of now, I'm making a list of potential recipients for Steam gifts. Starting now, for the next 3 days I will accept requests for Christmas gifts. I'll make a list,check it twice, and on Christmas day I will be throwing gifts at everyone I can.

>Everyone?
Well, let's be real here I can't afford to give everybody something.
That said, I'm willing to spend about $200 for Anons.
If only a few requests come through, that should be easy enough to share around. However, if too many come through I may have to sort through my list and decide who's naughty and who's nice.

>If too many people ask, how will you choose?
Ironically, /kfg/ being ded might make this easier.
Obviously the first people in will have a serious advantage, but I won't deny Anons in unusual timezones who come late. I may also consider a number of factors, including but not limited to: whatever I choose. You have 3 days to apply. In case the thread 404s, I will record all applications separately and I will repost if a new thread is made.

>So you'll just give to your friends huh?
If I was only going to gift to friends I wouldn't make this offer public. If I recognise you you'll probably have a better chance, but unfamiliar faces won't be hopelessly outmatched. Everyone gets a chance.

>Let me guess, we get lame $5 indie games?
Haha No. You can ask for whatever you want. If you want a $5 indie game I'll consider it. If you want a $50 AAA game, I'll consider it.
Bear in mind, the more expensive your request, the more difficult it may be to accept, BUT, I will guarantee that price will not be a factor in decision making for any request with a price of up to $40. Anything above that will have to be considered more carefully, but will not be excluded outright. This $200 won't be blown on one person though, so don't act dumb.

1/2

>Well that all sounds great user, but how do I apply?
Post your Steam ID, the name of the game you want, and include in your reply an ending to the following: ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS (your_answer).
Miss one of these requirements, and I'll forget all about you (reposting your_answer will also result in immediate rejection).

On Christmas day, I'll finalise the list, deliberate on applications and initiate gifting. Gifting will be directly by friend request. I'm not friend collecting, you can defriend me after if you want. This is just a fast way to get presents in hands.
Obviously on the day most people (including me) will be out with family or whatever. So if you're not online when I am, don't worry about losing your successful application to someone else. I will hold you in reserve until I can get to you. However, I will not wait longer than one more day.
Successful applicants will hear from me by the end of Christmas day. If you don't hear from me by the 26th, you were not successful.

Oh, also, whoever posts what I judge to be the best reply to ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS, I'll buy him 2 gifts- note that price consideration may still apply. The second can be for him or someone else.
(There's one statement in particular I'm anticipating. Whoever posts this one is almost guaranteed to win it~).

2/2

Applications are now being accepted.

How?

STEAM_0:0:66528567
All I want for xmas is hitman episode 1-6

We also will not tolerate anyone using the game, or any servers or forums provided for the game, to be continually or repeatedly abusive to other players. This includes, but is not limited to, "griefing", racist bigotry, sexism or any other forms of "cyber bullying". We will also not tolerate anyone hosting servers for the game where such behaviors are continually or repeatedly allowed to take place.

>ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS
(You)

STEAM_0:0:47081772
ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS BATTLERITE

honestly missing the old GS gal.

steamcommunity.com/id/jamsnjellies/

all i want for christmas is vermintide, which is on sale right now

STEAM_0:1:52000053
all my friend wants for christmas is killing floor 2

I want vodka.

Managed to get the two vs. mode achievements in one game so that's that I guess. If you're survivors don't bother using anything other than medic and zerker. You won't have enough ammo for the zed players bullshit. When you're the zeds you literally have to gang rape a motherfucker to kill another player, especially if they're a medic or zerker. Also the sirens suck ability has led me to start calling her the ghostbuster.

>tfw you used the superperktraining map to get the human win

Never thought to do that. They were the last two to 100% the game and I figured I'd check out the vs. mode. Thankfully I only had to do one full game to get them because that shit was something else.

STEAM_0:1:23608507

All I want for Christmassssss is Astroneeeers.

Can you play as Gorefiend?

No idea, wasn't in the beta I'm afraid. To further decrease the odds of that, the only games I could find were on normal difficulty. Maybe vs. is only available on normal difficulty I'm not sure.

/id/SkyWings
and ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS Dying Light

That's the point of steam. Baiting normies into overpaying. A lot of the cheaper websites are just steam key resellers though.

>Can the devs do anything right?
You already know the answer to that question.

There are no body cosmetic, only head cosmetic right ?

Oh I will, dont worry

I want your boipucci for christmas

How do I berserker now in the current patch? Is the evis worth using yet? How do I not die to only stalker and crawler gang bangs? I haven't died to a scrake/fleshpound in a long time but the stalkers literally appearing in front of me and then boxing me in always gets me.

Unless youre slow, you should be able to kat through them all with a few slices without taking too much damage.

steamcommunity.com/id/kuruenai/
Been playin skullgirls and have really been getting into fighting games lately.
ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS STREET FIGHTER V :D