Black Friday

Who else is not falling for the consumerism meme?
It honestly disgusts me the things people will do for $50 off a tv.

I dont even think its the discounts are all that great. Its the MANIA behind it. You're part of a crowd of hundreds of people, if you shove someone down and take their TV in a store so YOU can have it, management doesnt have time to deal with it, because theres too many people doing too many things. Same with rioting/protesting. "They cant deal with ALL of us, lol!"

Agree. I don't participate

I usually go with my m8 and steal shit tons of games since they're not behind glass that day can't wait

i never put my feet outside on these days.

Look at those people though, they are just lonely and seeking bodily contact with strangers.

>It honestly disgusts me the things Americans will do for $50 off a tv.

FTFY

Online shopping on black friday is great. Buy shit that you need at a discount, save money. What's not to like?

You sure that you couldn't get better deals early next year?

I counted at least 11 white people in the OP .

So what you're saying is that strength in numbers, combined with the ability to get lost in the crowd, turns retail stores in to royal rumbles?

I find there is a wider range of good stuff to buy on black friday. January sales have better discounts but it's more often the unpopular shit they can't sell over Xmas.

You get lower quality items though.

...at a lower price

Do you not supply and demand user?
>inb4 inferior goods
Same things you'd be buying otherwise

Is it a good idea to go out on BF looking for deals, then sell it on Amazon when I get home? Same for cyber Monday?

I know you can definitely profit off of some items.

> Literally every good that exists is the lowest possible price online.
> People still take part in this meme holiday

Humanity, you dumb

What makes you say that?

>lower quality

I'm not sure what your buying, but what I'm aiming for is the same product no matter the day, but at a slightly reduced price on this day.

Pallets of solar PV panels, here I come!

This. In store sales are irrelevant.

Also, you can find free, working (albeit very heavy) TVs on craigslist for free.

I work retail it's awful. Bought 500 dollars worth of shit too because I'm poor and impulsive

I did it with my brother one time. We drove to bestbuy and decided we had no chance based on the huge line.....went to target, decided meh whatever, stood in line.

>somewhat lower priced westinghouse tvs

I'm probably going to buy a spam can of 7.62x39 on the internet. I don't really care if it's on sale, since it's not that expensive to begin with.

Now that Black Friday has been dragged out to, in some cases a week long, businesses can significantly decrease their price reduction because we overhyped it.
#WhiteWeek

> Literally every good that exists is the lowest possible price online.

xbox or apple products, other premium electronics I believe you can find doorbusters that trump the standard online prices, which are held consistently.

I feel like black friday has been gutted out for the msot part. Stores start like a week early and the deals then are bullshit.

At most I'll look around Amazon and only stick to things I actually need and might buy something. That's about it.

jcpenney employee here, when do you think it will go bankrupt? I can't wait.